Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

That's brill well done. I don't think you notice in your clothes until after the first stone . So it's gets better now for you :D

Thank you. I hope you're right, I can't wait to see my clothes hanging off me, lol!
I have noticed a bit with my work blouses. I had stopped wearing them a while back because they are too tight across my boobs but I thought I would start wearing them again a couple of weeks ago, it's still quite cold so I can cover them up with my jumper. I have started to notice that they aren't so tight across my boobs. So maybe it is starting to come off, slowly.

So here's the plan....

I have 2 weeks and 2 days until my holiday and I would love to get down to 21 stones by then, so that makes 6lbs to lose.

I am planning to do 6 days of detox days, starting tomorrow and am hoping to see a good loss next Monday. I am out tomorrow night for meal but I know I can be good and also on Saturday night for a meal and again I will be good but other than that I have nothing planned all week, so I'm hoping I will get a really good loss.

Then next week I am planning to do atleast 4-5 SP days, followed by 2-3 detox days. Again I don't have too much planned so will hopefully be able to stay motivated and totally on plan for the whole 2 weeks.

So with all that in mind, I am hoping that 6lbs in 2 weeks will be achievable :)

Iv got 3 full weeks until we are away so hopefully after this Thursday try and shift some good amounts. I feel a lot better now haven't got the pressure of anything going on. That meal was on my mind and I think sometimes the more you try the harder it is to shift the weight.

All that I have now are holidays and each holiday I'm going to feel better and better. If somethin doesn't look great i won't buy it simples. I find it a lot easier like this rather than panicking thinking of god need to shift loads want to feel nice .

This will be me this year got Easter weekend booked, will be going somewhere for may bank holiday and last week of may . Not thort about after then but he's off for 3weeks in the summer. We said on the way home yesterday we want to go away once a month in the van for a weekend to get the use out of it. I know us tho soon as the weather gets better we will be like let's go lol

Monday 20th March

Breakfast

Banana

Lunch

Roast chicken, cous cous, sweet potato and carrot sticks

Dinner

poached egg, beans, mushrooms on toast

Snack

Pea snacks

Good morning all.

Today is the first day of my detox days week, so I am hoping to go all the way through until next Tuesday.

I am out for dinner tonight for my brothers birthday, we are going to a Turkish restaurant but I am hoping to be super good and I will be driving so diet coke for me :)

Hope you all have a great day!

Have a nice time tonight. I was reading last night info on sp days this woman was saying use as a quick fix or few times a week.

Basically that if you do sp quite often your body will hold onto the carbs when you start eating them Again. I think this is what happened to me, first week 3 1/2 then crap week after so keep an eye on scales would hate for you to go without and not have a great loss I know how hard it is.

Have a nice time tonight. I was reading last night info on sp days this woman was saying use as a quick fix or few times a week.

Basically that if you do sp quite often your body will hold onto the carbs when you start eating them Again. I think this is what happened to me, first week 3 1/2 then crap week after so keep an eye on scales would hate for you to go without and not have a great loss I know how hard it is.

I'm hoping that mixing it up a bit with detox day and SP days it will make my body confused and I will still see good loses.
I will check the scales on Friday and if they are going the right way I will carry on, if not I will have to have a re-think.

Tuesday 21st March

Breakfast

Banana

Lunch
Sweet potato and carrot sticks

Dinner

Turkish Restaurant
Salad, chicken, rice and bread

Good morning all.

2nd day back on the detox days today.
Last night we went out for a meal. TBH I absolutely filled my face but other than the bread it was all really healthy. The food was amazing, I think turkish is my ne favorite :)

I'm going to be super good again today. Not sure what to have for dinner tonight but I'm sure I can think of something before then. I need to make sure I drink more water today as I have stopped drinking so much the last few days.

I've got a really busy day ahead, so will try to catch up with everyone later.

Hope you all have a great day.

Back