Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good afternoon all,

I'm so tired!!!

I was up at 6.10 new time. As I took my kids and my brothers kids to mablethorpe to watch my brother do a sand bike race. It was definitely worth getting up so early for but not I've just got home and I'm knackered!

Yesterday we went skating in the afternoon for 3 hours which was great fun and a little bit of exercise so that was good :) but then we had chippy last night for tea, which wasn't so good!

Today foodwise, I have been really good. I made pack ups for everyone and I only had a sandwich and pea snacks in mine. Hubby's cooking roast tonight but I will be good :)

Hopefully the scales will be nice to me tomorrow.

Sounds like you've had a good weekend and not to bad food wise.

I was shattered last week when we got back I think it's the travelling takes it out of you.

awww
you can catch up after holiday, you've done fantastically already,don't forget these things come up, it's a life plan now so you need to allow, besides, I'm finding having a naughty day is proving better on scales, body forgets I'm on a diet and let's go of more fat lol, enjoy!!!

btw -2lbs for me, almost 13 stones lol, I was two days ago until the weekend happened haha, I think I might be in the 12s next Monday!!! Going shopping for lots of speedy food later xxx

Good afternoon all,

Slightly gutted this morning when I got on the scales as I have not lost anything this week, I STS :( I suppose I should have thought I wouldn't mange it after a less than perfect weekend.

I only have 1 week left till my holiday, so i know there is no chance of losing 6lbs to get down to my mini target but I will try my hardest and any loss next Monday will be a bonus.

I think when I get back from my holiday I might change my official WI to a Tuesday or Wednesday, just to see if my brain gives me an extra boost.

I'll try and catch up with everyone later after work.

Mums been off haha. When ever she's off work we go on days out and you know what it's like it's like oh stuff it I'm having that off the menu etc. Then I was like oh stuff it il re start on Thursday and we went Cadbury world lol. I was starting today but it's his bday weekend so decided rather than keep starting and cheating sooner wait till Monday

Mums been off haha. When ever she's off work we go on days out and you know what it's like it's like oh stuff it I'm having that off the menu etc. Then I was like oh stuff it il re start on Thursday and we went Cadbury world lol. I was starting today but it's his bday weekend so decided rather than keep starting and cheating sooner wait till Monday

Oh dear, never mind, you know you can restart, so you'll get back on it no problem on Monday.

Hi all,

I'm back!!

I've been in the US for the last 3 weeks, so not been on here but I'm back now for a few days before I go off again.

I got on the scales this morning and to my surprise I only gained 4lbs!

My mission now is to be good all week until Friday, so hopefully I can shift a couple of those extra pounds before I fly back out on Saturday morning.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Back