Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Never been to a Turkish restaurant. Was it lovely fresh bread hahahaha. Best not talk
About bread me and Leigh were naughty after bread talk lol

It was amazing. It's on Braunstone Gate, well worth a visit. Everything is so fresh and they are cooking it on the grill in front of you so you can see it cooking. The bread is like a flat bread, it is lovely. Not sure how bad it is for you but well worth it :)

I just need to be super good now for the rest of the week!

I guess it's the 80-20 % diet that's good to follow, just make sure you eat healthy most of the time, low cals in week to make up for overindulgence at week. We've all done so well xx

Thursday 23rd March

Breakfast

Banana

Lunch
Satsuma and banana

Dinner

Pesto Pasta
Small piece swiss roll

Snack

Pea snacks

Good morning all.

It's an early one today. I thought I would post now before it gets too manic at work.

I've manage to complete another detox day. I was really hungry last night though so I had a piece of swiss roll and some pea snacks. I hope these won't have done me too much harm.

A quick look on the scales this morning and they are showing 2lbs so far this week. I just need to keep it going through the weekend.

My plan is to do my last detox day tomorrow as I am out on Sunday, so it will be really hard to detox. I am out with my broher tomorrow night and he has said he wants chippy dinner, not the best but I will be good and chose wisely. Other than that I am not eating out at all. We are off to mablethorpe on Sunday for the day, so I will pack sandwiches and snacks (fruit for me).

I would really like to see atleast 2lbs this week as next week is my last before my holiday and I really want to get to 12 stone.

Hope you all have a great day.

Good evening all,

I very rarely get to come on in the evening so this is a novelty, lol!
Hubby has gone away for the weekend so it's just me and little lady at home tonight.
I can't believe it is only 6pm and I am starving! I've done really well foodwise today so I might treat myself to 1 martini later. I'm having quorn chilli with rice for tea, so hopefully that will be super filling.

Hope you're all having a good evening so far.

Cause hubby not there u got time on your hands lol. Must be hard aswell when been to work all week you must get the weekend feeling. I always keep mugshots in the cupboard for times like these

Cause hubby not there u got time on your hands lol. Must be hard aswell when been to work all week you must get the weekend feeling. I always keep mugshots in the cupboard for times like these

I gave in and had a chicken slice butty. I don't suppose it was too bad. Now I'm drinking loads of water to try to wash it down, lol!

Friday 24th March

Breakfast

Banana

Lunch

Sweet Potato, cottage cheese, beetroot and onion
Satsuma

Dinner

Veggi chilli with rice and a sprinkling of cheese

Snack

Pea snacks
chicken sandwich

Good morning all,

I've got a busy weekend ahead. I'm off to work this morning then going skating with the kids this afternoon. Tonight I've got my neice and nephew staying over as we are all going to Mablethorpe in the morning for the day to watch my brother do a beach race.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Back