Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Actually that’s a good idea ur right I’m exac same haha. We go on a tues so that’s me screwed from the sat haha. Where u goin on ya hols

Oh god so jealous we decided the other month we are goin take Olivia when she is 5 . A long wait but want her to enjoy it so will be 2020 for us

Yesterdays food - Wedneday 31st January

Breakfast

Bran Flakes

Lunch

Pesto Pasta & Banana

Dinner

No dinner

Good Morning All.

Hi all,

I didn't eat much yesterday, I really wasn't hungry so didn't want to force myself to eat.

Here's my fruit and veg challenge for yesterday, I managed 1 but I didn't really eat much at all yesterday, hopefully I'll manage more today.

1. Banana

Hope you have a great day!

Ye I went when I was 15 it’s amazing . I don’t like at the mo should would manage the flight lol that’s the other prob

How old is she?
I used to take lots of little wrapped presents for my kids when they were younger. They would have a present every hour of the flight, the presents would be little activities like colours, word searches etc or sweets/snacks. It was really good and kept them going from hour to hour :)

She was 3 In December. Ye i did that when went lanzarote filled her bag with different activities. Was quite funny when we landing she stood on seat and was push her
Dad sayin quick I need to get off we are here. She didn’t realise you have to sit on plane and wait then wait for everyone else get off. The 4 hours was enough for her lol

Yesterdays food - Thursday 1st February

Breakfast

Bran Flakes & grapes

Lunch

Sweet potato, pickled onions and beetroot. Banana

Dinner

Courgette Fritter with SW chips

Hi all,

Another really good day yesterday and today has started well also. I am really enjoying being on a diet at the moment, long may it last.

Here's my fruit and veg challenge for yesterday, I managed 7 not too bad but would like to get back up towards 10!!
1. pickled onion
2. beetroot
3. banana
4. courgette
5. grapes
6. onion
7. grapefruit

Yesterdays food - Monday 5th February

Breakfast

Banana

Lunch

Chicken salad wrap

Dinner

Jacket Potato, quiche, cottage cheese & Salad

Hi all,

I seem to be staying really motivated at the minute, so hopefully tomorrow the scales will be nice to me :) Usually I would have a sneaky peek at the scales a few days before my official weigh day to see how I'm going but this week I've not, so it will be a total suprise. Hopefully a nice suprise :)

Here's my fruit and veg challenge for yesterday, I managed all 10, yippee!!
1. onion
2. beetroot
3. banana
4. strawberry
5. grapes
6. kiwi
7. lettuce
8. cucumber
9. tomato
10.rocket

Well done , go for it you will smash it it’s great. How many weeks u got till hol now ?

Thanks hun,
I go away in 5 weeks. I'm hoping to lose a stone in total before then, so far I've lost 4lbs so I am on target but hopefully with the help of slim fast I'll be able to get there a bit quicker :)
You're doing so well on it, so you have really inspired me.

I reckon you will deffo get your stone then, Prob even stone and half. In 4 weeks you will loose a stone on slim fast easy . My mum is doin it and she’s lost 51/4 first week and weighed in Monday she weighed this mornin and now at 71/2 she also ate kfc aswell
Other night lol. She did stick to her cals tho so you can pretty much eat what you like it’s fab.

I reckon you will deffo get your stone then, Prob even stone and half. In 4 weeks you will loose a stone on slim fast easy . My mum is doin it and she’s lost 51/4 first week and weighed in Monday she weighed this mornin and now at 71/2 she also ate kfc aswell
Other night lol. She did stick to her cals tho so you can pretty much eat what you like it’s fab.

I hope so. I'd love to do more than a stone.
I went shopping last night and was looking at the calories on everything. I've never done that before, so it was good. I don't really snack through the day, so might add the extra calories to my evening mean, if that's allowed?
I've just finished my shake, it was actually really nice and quite filling. So I'm sure I'll be ok on it today :)

Ye it’s a real eye opener isn’t it. I’m still
Stickin to easy things at the min basically frozen food. It’s hard to work out What cottage pie made yourself would be im just doing it the easy way at min. Ye you can add cals onto your tea my mum does it quite often as she’s busy at work all day so easier just to have shakes. Iv been lookin at Iceland this week as they sell quite abit at cheap prices. You know the slimming world Iceland meals they are really low I think the tikka
Masala is 350 for whole lot and rice is two hundred and somethin but it basically comes to like 620 so that’s good . Iv been buying the McCain jackets frozen as they are 200
Each i just add black pepper and salt they are nice . All I was doin last week was checkin food online hahaa. Some pizzas are the 300 for half so it’s really good

I love chicken wraps and they are about 200 each for the wrap and then about 100 for the chicken, then I'd add salad which I doubt would be much and serve with sweet potato fries, so that would be well within 600 cals. I also brought some giant yorkie puds so I could make yorkie pud wraps. Filled with chicken and stuffing and then having veggies and a bit of gravy, that will also be within 600 cals and will be really filling :)
I've got so many ideas.

Back