Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Hi all,

I had a really good day yesterday. I only had 1 shake, a banana and my evening meal.
It was the first day that I had actually felt hungry but I had only had a shake, so I had a banana and that saw me through till dinner time. My dinner was absolutely lush. I had chicken tikka with lots of chopped salad on a naan bread. Will definitely be having that again.

The plan for today is to have a shake around lunch time and then I'm doing chicken and stuffing yorkie pud roll for dinner. I'm not sure how many calories it will be until I work it out later but I'm hoping it will be well within 600 :)

Hope you all have a great Sunday.

Yorkshire is quite high I think but I’m sure with the other cals u save u will be fine . Post a pic sounds lovely

It was less than 300 calories for the giant yorkie. It was absolutely delicious. I had chicken and stuffing in the wrap and then peas, carrots and cabbage and a bit of gravy at the side. Sorry I didn't get a photo. I'll try to remember next time.

Well another weekend survived lol

Today’s food ,
shake
Pear
Shake
Kewi
Tea- special fried rice 600

Goin to try and up the bike today to 2 Miles

Oh think I’m thinking slimming world would of been 15 syns so I would if never bothered. That’s sounds great tho so doin that next week

It's the best Sunday dinner ever. I absolutely love it.
Tonight I'm having the same as I had on Saturday as we cooked loads of chicken and pork, so rather than everyone having it in sandwiches, I said I'd make the chicken tikka flat bread again. It got a massive thumbs up when I did it on Saturday, so hopefully it will be as good again tonight :)

I can't wait for Wednesday's weigh in, I'm really hopeful that I'll lose a few pounds. If I get a good loss, I will stick with it for another week as I have found it really easy.

My plan today is to do research on meal plan for next week this is so going onto it lol. Have you not had another look on scales I would have haha I’m terrible . I found like day two my stomach wasn’t bloated at all it was great

My plan today is to do research on meal plan for next week this is so going onto it lol. Have you not had another look on scales I would have haha I’m terrible . I found like day two my stomach wasn’t bloated at all it was great

I'm shopping on Wednesday night this week, so I've got a couple of days to plan my meals. I like to plan because it makes it easier to stick to. Also I don't have loads of time to be thinking each day what to have that evening.

I actually feel really good, this is my 6th days and I'm loving the evening meals I'm having. I've been really :)

I've not looked at the scales again, I want to be good and hopefully get a nice surprise on Wednesday.

Yesterdays food - Monday 12th February

Breakfast

Strawberry SF Milkshake

Lunch

Banana

Dinner

Chicken Tikka, naan with salad

Hi all,

Good morning, a little early posting today as I might not get on until later today.

Another great day yesterday. I'm still loving this diet, so as long as I lose weight tomorrow I will stick with it for another week.
Last nights dinner was really nice again, it is so quick and easy to do and really filling. I think it will become a regular meal in our house as everone loves it :) I worked it out and it was about 500 calories for the naan and chicken, then I just had lots of chopped onion, tomato & cucumber and a tiny bit of mayo light. So I would easily expect it to come in at under 600 calories.

Hope you all have a great day.

Cnt wait to see your results it’s goin to be good

I really hope so.
I was tempted to get on the scales this morning but thought better of it because I want a nice surprise tomorrow. I'll be happy with anything over 2lbs as that is my weekly target. I need to get 2lbs this week to stay on target.

Eyes tightly shut and fingers crossed for you 😆

Back