Breakfast

Strawberry SF Milkshake

Lunch

N/A

Dinner

Chicken wrap with skinny chips

Hi all,

So I started on Slim Fast yesterday.

I have to say it was actually quite easy and I wasn't at all hungry. I could only manage one shake though as I wasn't at all hungry at lunch.
I had a green tea at around 2pm, so maybe that helped supress my appitite as well.

So far today I have had my breakfast shake but not lunch one yet, so I might not have another one. I'll see how I'm feeling later. Atleast by not having it at lunch if I'm not hungry, it will save until later if I feel hungry during the evening.
Hope you have a great day!

Yesterdays food - Thursday 8th February

Breakfast

Strawberry SF Milkshake

Lunch

N/A

Dinner

Chicken wrap with salad

Hi all,

Starting my 3rd day on SF today.

So far I've only managed to have 1 shake a day and my main meal at night. I don't really snack, so I've had no snacks so far either. I've not felt hungry at all but that might be because I've been really busy these last few days. Work has been manic and I've had things on in the evenings, so not really had time to think about food.

I might have a sneaky look at the scales tomorrow morning as I will be about half way through the week. I really hope they will show a loss as I'm really enjoying this diet.

Hope you have a great day!

You should do do exante diet. That’s 3 shakes a day . If your goin all day with 1 shake you would find it so easy that’s basically a 600 cal diet ur doin 800 at min. Cnt wait for results

You should do do exante diet. That’s 3 shakes a day . If your goin all day with 1 shake you would find it so easy that’s basically a 600 cal diet ur doin 800 at min. Cnt wait for results

Not seen the exante diet before, is is SF shakes?
I quite like the idea of having a meal in the evening but might be worth a go another week :)

Have you heard of Cambridge diet. It’s basicaaly the same but it’s internet based. I did it for 5 weeks and lost 2 stone. Trouble with me is I enjoy food so having that meal like you say makes a big diff. On exante I lost 10lb the first week. They sell meals but they are powder u ads water to haha.

For better weight loss the shakes are best. It’s their own shakes and you basically go into ketosis which makes you loose faster. They have a website check it out. It’s great for a week. For me tho now I lost 6 so sooner loose 4 less and eat. The losses stay big tho with exante week two ul get either 5/6 off .

Wow, thats big loses!
I'll have a look. I might just stick with the SF shakes though and maybe do a few days just having 3 shakes a day if I can stomach 3 shakes.
Honestly this week, I've had 1 shake around late morning and then I've had my dinner and I've not been hungry at all. Not sure if it's the green tea or shakes or a combination of the 2 that are making me not hungry. I think I could probably manage with just 2 shakes a day but not sure that would be healthy.

Ye DNt don’t do that think you’ll pass out. See exante have everythin in shake to keep you full and heathy. Don’t think slim fast do that so be careful.

Fab tho that your not hungry the shakes remind me of yazoo. I want to try the choc mint ones they sound nice. Have u tried the Ready made yet they are lovely . But the made up ones are thicker which is nice

Ye DNt don’t do that think you’ll pass out. See exante have everythin in shake to keep you full and heathy. Don’t think slim fast do that so be careful.

Fab tho that your not hungry the shakes remind me of yazoo. I want to try the choc mint ones they sound nice. Have u tried the Ready made yet they are lovely . But the made up ones are thicker which is nice

I've only had the strawberry shake so far. I'll have a look when I go shopping next week and see if there are any others that I fancy. I might try the chocolate one. Choc mint sounds lovely. I'm so fussy with milk, not sure I'd like the ready made ones. Milk has to be really fresh for me to have it. I'm actually surprised that I like the strawberry one, I thought I'd have to force it down.

Oh you may not like the Ready made then. All I have is choc stops me wanting choc lol

I'm not a massive chocolate fan. Bread, crisps and biscuits are my big downfall. I can't just have 1 biscuit, so I try not to keep them in the house. I don't like baguettes, so that's all I'm buying, everyone else loves them so they're super happy, lol. I love the pea crisps and they are really low calorie so if I'm tempted I could have a bag of those.

Yesterdays food - Friday 10th February

Breakfast

Strawberry SF Milkshake

Lunch

Banana

Dinner

Chicken Gyros & Chips

Hi all,

Yay it's the weekend. After a really hectic week, I've made it to the weekend.
I got on the scales this morning and had a sneaky peak and it's showing between 1-2lbs off after 3 days, so really happy with that.
Last nights dinner was chicken Gyros which is mainly healthy and would have been within 600 cals but I had some chips as well. Luckily yesterday I only had a shake and a banana all day, so hopefully it hasn't done too much damage.
Looking forward, I am quite confident that I can be good all weekend. I have my shakes and dinners are already planned so I'm keeping positive :)

Hope you have a great weekend!

Your tea sounds lovely. Happy that your scales are heading the right way. ThTs the good thing with the diet you can have extras at tea time by cutting bck in the day.

Ye but if you think you only had 300 cals throughout day you should be fine. Iv got my Mum comin round tonight as going to have a treat but stay on plan. Iv been without one for two weeks cause like to have a good start. Need to do some good research today on what to have as I’m staying on plan but will use my snack allowance so will have 900 cals to use . I know I could have a zinger burger meal from kfc but quite fancy Chinese so il see maybe chow mein.

What is it you struggle with just food in general like me haha. For me at weekends it when your out and normally just go pub for dinner etc or stop at Costa for cake lol.

You deserve a treat night :)
I mainly struggle with alcohol at the weekends and if I drink, then I want crisps and it just spirals from there. Luckily since I've been back from holiday I've not been bothered about alcohol so it's nice and easy for me at the minute :) I did think the other night that a can of bud light is less than 100 calories so maybe I could have a beer as a snack, lol.

Download my fitness pal app. You have a diary on there and can put in any item and it tells u cals it’s great. Hubby had bottle 380ml Stella for 120 cals last weekend . Stay away from wine that’s a lot. Just think back to slimming world and syns. Was it 31/2 for vodka so spirit and coke is like 70 cals

Download my fitness pal app. You have a diary on there and can put in any item and it tells u cals it’s great. Hubby had bottle 380ml Stella for 120 cals last weekend . Stay away from wine that’s a lot. Just think back to slimming world and syns. Was it 31/2 for vodka so spirit and coke is like 70 cals

Ah I'll to get the app.
Wine is really high calories, that's why I normally stick to either martini or budlight.
I had a lovely dinner tonight. I got it off Joe Wick Body Coach's facebook page. It was a naan bread with marinated chicken with chopped salad. It was so filling and really healthy. I've worked it out to be about 400 calories plus the salad, so I'd say under 600 calories :)

Back