Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

We’ve just been on about these sayin we need to try them again. I always forget get the stuff deffo on next week shop . Yep we have had our treat back on plan now ready for wed scale results

We’ve just been on about these sayin we need to try them again. I always forget get the stuff deffo on next week shop . Yep we have had our treat back on plan now ready for wed scale results

The yorkie wraps are absolutely amazing! Yes definitely put them on your shopping list :)
I just had quite a nice surprise, I thought I'd have a little look at the scales, just to see how much damage I'd done since Wednesday and the scales are showing the same. So pleased with that as I thought I would have gained and it would be hard to get a loss by Wednesday. So now I am super motivated. Onwards and upwards :)

Oh that’s brill . Ye it’s always abit horrid isn’t it bit like what Iv got at min haha. Normally tho you do fine 1/2 days your back to where you was if your lucky.

This is what I’m hoping il prob keep checkin the scales now knowing me just to check going the right way. I know Iv only got 1lb which isn’t to bad I think it’s worse when gained like 3lb isn’t it.

Iv just had another rice pitta so filling for 400 Cnt see me using 900 for tea prob have 700 so hopefully that helps.

It was a Waitrose family steak pie. I just weight Out What I’m aloud lol was lovely tho. I’m finding my tea to be a really good size tho cause have 800 cals

Lovely. I'm trying to stick to around 600 calories for my dinner but if I know I'm going to go over, I'll try to have 1 less snack during the day. I'm still finding it so easy and I'm trying new dishes as well which is giving me good variety :)

We are just all eatin same so it’s easy for me lol. Stayed off the scales today thort id wait for the surprise on wed haha. I just always do 800 tea 400 dinner then 100 for snack which I have about 10 keep me goin untill dinner

I'm doing the same dinners for us all, it is so easy and as I'm experimenting a bit, no ones bored of the dinners. I've had to make my daughter burrito a couple of times as one of the dinners I make, she doesn't like but she is more than happy with a burrito and it is quick and easy to make :)
Well done on staying off the scales this morning. I'm the same, looking forward to a nice surprise on Wednesday so no peeping.

I love the fact i don’t really have to plan what I’m eating like on slimming world everyone just gets the same . Olivia had been tryin to feed me strawberries all afternoon sayin oooo they are so tasty hahaha

I love the fact i don’t really have to plan what I’m eating like on slimming world everyone just gets the same . Olivia had been tryin to feed me strawberries all afternoon sayin oooo they are so tasty hahaha

Ah bless her. I love strawberries, so I would have been tempted.
I'm hoping that this can become more of a lifestyle change moving forward.
Today someone at work brought in some homemade cupcakes and I happily had one. On SW I would have felt guilty but I just had it instead of a snack, no harm done :)

Ye and that’s why it’s brill isn’t it can easily have anythin we just know we have to cut back later. It’s like at weekend if I was out and went costa can have a slice but I would class it as my lunch and maybe have somethin for 200 cals keep me goin untill Tea . Mum is off next week and she’s doing it and she went how much is kfc and I found out you can have fillet burger meal for 730 cals . How good you can act normal and eat like everyone else when out for the day. Not having to plan to take somethin even grabbing sandwiches from the shop it’s loads easier.

It’s good because we are eating less and it’s the right was to do it. When I have a break from slimming world I go for all the foods I’m basically eating now lol . It will just come naturally eventually knowing how much to put on your plate. It amazes me how full i am aswell after my tea and I appreciate what ever is on my plate. I sit there making noises hahaha it’s so good.

I’m just about to check how many cals Easter eggs are 😂

Ye and that’s why it’s brill isn’t it can easily have anythin we just know we have to cut back later. It’s like at weekend if I was out and went costa can have a slice but I would class it as my lunch and maybe have somethin for 200 cals keep me goin untill Tea . Mum is off next week and she’s doing it and she went how much is kfc and I found out you can have fillet burger meal for 730 cals . How good you can act normal and eat like everyone else when out for the day. Not having to plan to take somethin even grabbing sandwiches from the shop it’s loads easier.

It’s good because we are eating less and it’s the right was to do it. When I have a break from slimming world I go for all the foods I’m basically eating now lol . It will just come naturally eventually knowing how much to put on your plate. It amazes me how full i am aswell after my tea and I appreciate what ever is on my plate. I sit there making noises hahaha it’s so good.

I’m just about to check how many cals Easter eggs are 😂

It's definitely a lifestyle change. I just did a lovely dinner and I'm full.
I'm really excited for when I've lost another stone or so because by then I am hoping that calorie counting will come naturally to me and I wont really have to think about it. Then as well I will be at a weight where if I want treats I will be able to have them, knowing it'll be ok.
Eek calories in an easter egg...now that's probably really scary, although it's solid chocolate so might not be too bad.

I think if I remeber right 134 for 25g the whole egg is 100g . So could basically have half egg for 268 I think that’s quite good lol. These are the pound eggs I’m on about lol.

I think if I remeber right 134 for 25g the whole egg is 100g . So could basically have half egg for 268 I think that’s quite good lol. These are the pound eggs I’m on about lol.

That's really good but in all honesty would you only be able to eat half.....I'm rubbish with easter eggs especially the small ones, they seem to vanish before my eyes, lol!!

Ye cause I’d tell myself will have the other half the next day haha. Or just had Easter egg for my lunch haha sounds like a plan lol

Haha you're better than me. I'd never be able to save it till tomorrow. I'm not a massive chocolate fan but I love easter eggs. If I get to my target before my holiday, I might treat myself :)

Back