Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

I think it’s just gettin your head around it once done it be fine. Surpose got to work out cals for whole lot then give myself a portion. When I have ready meals il add loads of veg etc as most are like 400. What Iv done this week is have 100 for breakfast and 400dinner which then leaves 800 for tea and it’s workin fab .

I think it’s just gettin your head around it once done it be fine. Surpose got to work out cals for whole lot then give myself a portion. When I have ready meals il add loads of veg etc as most are like 400. What Iv done this week is have 100 for breakfast and 400dinner which then leaves 800 for tea and it’s workin fab .

You're doing so well and what you are doing is really working for you, so I'd say stick with it.
I'm trying to only do 1000 calories a day but then I don't really eat at work so it's quite easy for me to stick to.

Ye I’m also a lot bigger I need the cals haha. Feeling really good today stomach isn’t bloated at all for sayin due on sat surely I should weigh more at the minute haha .

Ye I’m also a lot bigger I need the cals haha. Feeling really good today stomach isn’t bloated at all for sayin due on sat surely I should weigh more at the minute haha .

I looked in the mirror this morning and my stomach looked to be loads less bloated which I'm really pleased with as it's my stomach that I hate! I wish I'd measured my stomach before I started the diet, so I could see how much i've lost. But then I suppose I can feel that it's gone down so that's all that matters really :)

Ye I’m exac same hate my stomach the most . Just think another stone it will be even better :)

I know. I keep thinking if I could get down to 12.5 then 12, then 11.5..... Realistically, I am hoping to get down to 12.4 before my holiday, that will be my stone. Then I will put atleast 8lbs back on to get me back up to 13! But I am really enjoying this way of eating, so hopefully as soon as I get back from my holiday I will get straight back on it. Then I have over 3 months to hopefully lose 1-2 lbs a week.

Ye I’m the same just don’t see it as a diet at all as no restrictions . Have you got any other hols booked after this one cause that will motivate you aswell

No holidays really until October. I am away for the summer but that's normal as I go ever year and it's my 2nd home so I can still be good :) It's actually quite good not to have much planned as I will be able to stick to the diet for longer without having a break. I really want to try and make this calorie controlled diet part of my normal life and think I can give it a good go but obviously everything goes out of the window when on holiday so not having any plans after April until October will give me loads of time to adjust properly :) And hopefully lose a few pounds :)
How about you? I know you said you were going away in July but have you got any other plans?

Ye it is good when things don’t get In your way. With me i find soon as Iv binged on holiday I find it so hard getting back on track . I’m the same I want to just make it normal think will start and have takeaway aswell on Saturday nights but have somethin like chow mein which will either be on plan or slightly over . If I was to have a kebab I would not have as much as before but be nice to have some . The only thing I’m not really having at the moment is wine but after drinking a lot over crimbo it really doesn’t bother me. When I do fancy a drink il prob have a vodka and cold and stick to cals.

We have got st ives in May but goin to try and be as good as I can but holidays are there to enjoy so I won’t beat myself up if I gain. One thing I know il deffo get bck on it easy enough as will only have 8 weeks untill the next one.

Ye it is good when things don’t get In your way. With me i find soon as Iv binged on holiday I find it so hard getting back on track . I’m the same I want to just make it normal think will start and have takeaway aswell on Saturday nights but have somethin like chow mein which will either be on plan or slightly over . If I was to have a kebab I would not have as much as before but be nice to have some . The only thing I’m not really having at the moment is wine but after drinking a lot over crimbo it really doesn’t bother me. When I do fancy a drink il prob have a vodka and cold and stick to cals.

We have got st ives in May but goin to try and be as good as I can but holidays are there to enjoy so I won’t beat myself up if I gain. One thing I know il deffo get bck on it easy enough as will only have 8 weeks untill the next one.

My plan is to shift as much as I can in the next 3 weeks, then have my holiday and live life to the max for 3 weeks! Then come straight back on the diet. Like you I will have the odd takeaway and maybe a couple of drinks from time to time but I'd love to try and stick to it as closely as I can. I had a takeaway last Friday night and still lost 2lbs this week, so it's all about choices.

Today will definitely not go to plan...I'm going to London for the day with a friend. I will try to be goodish but we will see. Today has been planned since last June so I knew it was coming! We are going to the Ritz, so I'm wearing a dress. When I put it on this morning, I felt amazing, you can really tell I've lost a few pounds off my stomach :)

Ok, so lets forget about yesterday....I just worked out the calories for 2 scones with clotted cream and jam....that was more than my daily calorie intake allowance! And that's before I think about the sandwiches!!
So yesterday was a huge treat day but today I am back on it :)
I jumped on the scales quickly this morning and they are showing no change from Wednesday, so hopefully I didn't do too much damage yesterday.

Oh god I love cream teas specially in nice places can’t beat them can you. Glad you had a nice day and brill that the scales haven’t moved as you still have 4 days to loose .

It was amazing, the food was just so good.
It had been planned for a long time and there was no way I was going to not have everything on the plate, lol!

Not a lot planned for today but I am going to be good foodwise. After the last couple of days I really need to get back on it big time now, if I want to see a result on the scales on Wednesday.
I would love to lose another 2lbs this week but not sure it will happen, so will be happy with any result as long at it's a minus.
I've not had a shake for a couple of days so will have one today for lunch. Think I'm going to do the yorkie wrap for dinner, it will feel like I'm have a roast dinner then but will be within my calories :)

Back