Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

I was really good yesterday in the end :) I think I ate my body weight in salad from the harvester but it was all good because it was salad! Then i just had grilled chicken and jacket potato, so I think I should be ok :)

So far today I've had a shake, banana and bag of snaps. So today is going ok so far.

I've not got on the scales again, so hopefully they'll be nice to me on Wednesday morning. I am hoping for atleast 1lb. I would love more but I feel like I've missed a few shakes this week, so will see how I go.

Ohhh I love harvester May have to go there cause that’s a good thing to have isn’t it. It’s so hard when going out for meals as most dishes have a sauce that contains loads of cals. Trouble with me is I would normally eat the bread till I’m stuffed hahah it’s so good.

Il be doing my half week weigh in wed even tho I checked on Sunday lol. It’s made me super positive tho for this week knowing I’m actually loosing this week rather than trying to loose what i gained . Well I wanted a stone by end of month don’t think il loose another 5lb hahah.

Ye I think you will get 2lb . I want 2lb a week I’m greedy lol il be happy with that

Ohhh I love harvester May have to go there cause that’s a good thing to have isn’t it. It’s so hard when going out for meals as most dishes have a sauce that contains loads of cals. Trouble with me is I would normally eat the bread till I’m stuffed hahah it’s so good.

Il be doing my half week weigh in wed even tho I checked on Sunday lol. It’s made me super positive tho for this week knowing I’m actually loosing this week rather than trying to loose what i gained . Well I wanted a stone by end of month don’t think il loose another 5lb hahah.

Ye I think you will get 2lb . I want 2lb a week I’m greedy lol il be happy with that

I love Harvester, I have to admit that I did have 3 of the little bread rolls but they are tiny, so hopefully I'll be ok. My big downfall is the blue cheese dip and the onion crispy bits but I was good and only had them on 1 of my salad bowls, I had 3 in total, lol!

Glad you're really positive, I'm sure you'll get a good loss this week. I've only got 4 more weigh ins before my holiday and I am determined to get A stone gone by the last weigh in. I'm currently 6lbs off it, so need to continue with the good losses.

Ye they are tiny that’s why I have loads haha with loads of butter . Think it’s cause they are warm aswell they are just yummy. 3 bowls of salad hahaha I love the potatoes aswell see my bowl would be full of potatoes and past then plate full of bread haha.

Ye they are tiny that’s why I have loads haha with loads of butter . Think it’s cause they are warm aswell they are just yummy. 3 bowls of salad hahaha I love the potatoes aswell see my bowl would be full of potatoes and past then plate full of bread haha.

I don't like cold potato salad unless I've made it myself so that doesn't bother me. I'm also not too keen on cold pasta so didn't bother with that. I was good and didn't have butter on my bread. Tbh after all the salad it was a waste of time me having the meal, I only had grill chicken and jacket potato, I left the veg, really couldn't face them after all the salad, lol. I think next time I might just pay for the salad and not have a meal. Or maybe just get a side dish.

I was just about to say can you just pay for the salad. I’m exac same by the time it comes out I’m always full and just basically eat it because it’s infront of me. Oh and I would of had the butter lol I’m bad

Good morning all.
Not a lot to report today really. Yesterday was ok. I had a shake and 3 snacks. Normally I'd only have 1 but I was working late so ended up having more. Then I had Burrito for dinner which was well within 600 calories :)
Looking forward to getting on the scales in the morning and hoping they will be nice to me.
Have a great day all.

Good morning,
Just jumped on the scales and.....2lb off!!
I am so pleased, that is 10lb in total now.
So I have 3 more weigh ins before my holiday and 4lb left to get rid of for my mini goal of 1 stone before my holiday. I am super hopeful that I can do this now :)
My plan now is to continue doing what I'm doing. I am still having 1 shake a day but mainly now I am calorie counting. I am trying to stick to just over 1000 calories a day. I have been reading up on calorie counting and it says that reducing your calorie intake by 1000 calories a day will consistently give you a 2lb loss a week. So with that in mind I can have 1 shake, 2 100 calorie snacks and a 600 calorie meal a day....easy!!

Yay well done hun that’s fab. Knew you would don’t know about you but I can tell when Iv lost .

That’s interesting then see I reckon you normally eat a lot less than me anyway which is prob y ur lossin by having 1000. A 1000 doesn’t seem to work for me for some reason. See when I’m not on diet at a weekend I’d quite happily have
Breakfast sausage sandwhich
Dinner somethin why out like Greggs
Snack on crisps and choc
Tea Indian takeaway
I dread to think how many calories do you really can see why this works.

Ul prob just drop the shakes like me in the end. Iv found this week great I was starting to get the ohh Iv got a shake for lunch feeling so it’s helped a lot.

Well done on your loss keep up good work your goin smash your target x

Yay well done hun that’s fab. Knew you would don’t know about you but I can tell when Iv lost .

That’s interesting then see I reckon you normally eat a lot less than me anyway which is prob y ur lossin by having 1000. A 1000 doesn’t seem to work for me for some reason. See when I’m not on diet at a weekend I’d quite happily have
Breakfast sausage sandwhich
Dinner somethin why out like Greggs
Snack on crisps and choc
Tea Indian takeaway
I dread to think how many calories do you really can see why this works.

Ul prob just drop the shakes like me in the end. Iv found this week great I was starting to get the ohh Iv got a shake for lunch feeling so it’s helped a lot.

Well done on your loss keep up good work your goin smash your target x

Thanks hun, omg I can really tell that I have lost, it always goes off my stomach a bit first and I can see a big difference already.
Tbh I don't eat that much normally . I very rarely have breakfast but usually have lunch and dinner and sometimes the odd snacks.
I'm finding doing around 1000 calories a day really easy, it just takes a bit of planning. The shakes work really well for me while I'm at work because I don't usually have my lunch till about 2 and then I was finding I wasn't hungry at dinner time. This way I can sip the shake or have it instead of a cuppa. I think having to try and work out calories for lunch would be difficult because most things are over 200 calories.

Ye I know what you mean my mums the same she skips breakfast and grabs a sandwich from shop around 350 cals with bag crisps then uses rest for tea. But that’s goin off 1300 think it makes it easier with that amount like you say better off with shake if only wanting 200 as it’s most filling

Ye I know what you mean my mums the same she skips breakfast and grabs a sandwich from shop around 350 cals with bag crisps then uses rest for tea. But that’s goin off 1300 think it makes it easier with that amount like you say better off with shake if only wanting 200 as it’s most filling

If I up my calories, I could have the sandwich but for now I am happy with the shake and a snack (if needed). I only have 3 weeks till my holiday, so the lower calories are much better for me. I really want to hit my pre-holiday target...I've only got 4lbs left to go.
Then after my holiday I think I will continue as it is really easy. It's much easier than SW.

Ye stick to what your doin your holiday is close and it’s working.

Ye I prefer it I basically do normal food shop and just have less so it works really well. I’m also saving aswell not having to go get more fruit . There is nothing you can’t havr it’s great . People say slimming world Is same but when ever I had all my syns I’d loose very little so I prefer it .

Check me out he’s had a kebab and I had jacket with some chicken pieces lol. Do you make the chilli ? I want try try and do the normal mess we normally have but finding it hard to work out cal etc Iv been stickin to frozen stuff and ready meals just because it’s so easy with the cals. It’s like cottage pie it’s all got the cals but when you come to Portion it up I worry incase Iv gone over .

Check me out he’s had a kebab and I had jacket with some chicken pieces lol. Do you make the chilli ? I want try try and do the normal mess we normally have but finding it hard to work out cal etc Iv been stickin to frozen stuff and ready meals just because it’s so easy with the cals. It’s like cottage pie it’s all got the cals but when you come to Portion it up I worry incase Iv gone over .

I used the frozen asda one. It is really low calorie. I added mushroom and onion to bulk it out a bit.
Well done on not giving in to kebab :) I think I'd be starving if I stuck to ready meals because they are quite small. I cook most things fresh. Counting the calories is tricky but if I know I'm well under 600 then I don't bother counting them. I usually am. I think last nights dinner was 500 max :)

Back