Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Yeah I found the facebook group has helped as its so quiet here. As for weighing i just dont see the point in weighing too early got to give it at least a week. I think men get a few extra calories (800 for dinner). I'll update in SF group.
V. interesting that if you go too low you dont lose (is that the body going into starvation mode?)
Sorry- what on earth is a "Pizzaburger"?

It is so quiet on here. When I first came on hereabout 8 years ago it was really busy but not now. It still helps me keep motivated, posting though :)
Men do need extra calories than woman. Yes if you go too low your body holds onto the fat and you don't lose weight, I always find that really strange.
Pizza burger is something I made up a while back. Basically it's chicken breast topped with a tomato sauce (I use a pasta spicy tomato one), and toppings ie pepperoni onion mushroom and grated cheese. Then get a crusty roll, open it up and instead of butter cover it with it a some of the sauce, then place the topped chicken on it and put it back in the oven for a few minutes to melt the cheese. It's a favorite in our house and only about 500 calories :)
Good luck on the scales tomorrow.

Yeah I found the facebook group has helped as its so quiet here. As for weighing i just dont see the point in weighing too early got to give it at least a week. I think men get a few extra calories (800 for dinner). I'll update in SF group.
V. interesting that if you go too low you dont lose (is that the body going into starvation mode?)
Sorry- what on earth is a "Pizzaburger"?

I’m not on Facebook so only have this to come onto. Iv tried loads of dieting including exante which is 600 cal a dal after doing this I tried 800 then 1000 and I lost nothing at all and was starving all week aswell . The 1300 seems to work great for me

Good morning....it's the weekend!!
I've just done my mid week weigh in and I'm 1lb down on Wednesday, so happy with that. That means if I keep the lb off by Wednesday, I'll have my stone :)
Not much planned for today, need to nip out shopping later and then I might get my suitcase out and start packing.
Hope you have a great day.

Yes 😀well done hun I reckon you will see another 1lb by wed.

Exciting bet you can’t wait

Just off down now to weigh

Woops, went out for lunch instead of having a shake.
I was super good though, I had grilled chicken, chips and salad. I would say probably about 500 calories. But that's all I've had so far today so not too bothered. Dinner tonight is a healthy fried breakfast. I'm thinking Poached egg, toast, tomatoes, mushrooms and maybe some herb potatoes. I think it'll be about 500 calories without the potatoes, so not too bad :)

Im currently sat on sofa feeing like a huge pig haha. I feel like Iv gained 5lb . He keeps sayin hope you put on loads caise I wouldn’t give him a chip 😂 no one takes my chips 😂

He had a massive kebab last night on a naan and it was huge so he saved half for tonigjt yuk lol. He puts meat in oven to heat it up and reckons it tastes just as fresh . I tell him he’s mingin lol . You do get loads tho it’s from a kebab place and get chicken, donner and steak meat. I’d never eat from there to be honest I always take piss sayin bet it has 1 star hygiene he’s like actually it has 5. God knows how reckon they have made their own sign lol 😂

He had a massive kebab last night on a naan and it was huge so he saved half for tonigjt yuk lol. He puts meat in oven to heat it up and reckons it tastes just as fresh . I tell him he’s mingin lol . You do get loads tho it’s from a kebab place and get chicken, donner and steak meat. I’d never eat from there to be honest I always take piss sayin bet it has 1 star hygiene he’s like actually it has 5. God knows how reckon they have made their own sign lol 😂

Haha, I couldn't think of anything worse than a greasy kebab. I'm sure half of them make their own signs, lol!

Hahaha bless them.

I woke up first and came down with Olivia cleaned all downstairs and then he arrives lol unbelievable with th why didn’t you wake me.

Back