Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Im deffo going to make sure I have my 6 glasses now . Had 3 now so can easy get through it. I DNt really drink much and struggle even more in the winter. I think this is why I'm overweight aswell instead of being hungry I'm prob just thirsty lol.

Ye people say water is best for you . Water is good for you but I'm having water with squash haha. Lost 6 1/2 last week so see how I go this week. If things start to slow down this is one thing I can look at

Im deffo going to make sure I have my 6 glasses now . Had 3 now so can easy get through it. I DNt really drink much and struggle even more in the winter. I think this is why I'm overweight aswell instead of being hungry I'm prob just thirsty lol.

Ye people say water is best for you . Water is good for you but I'm having water with squash haha. Lost 6 1/2 last week so see how I go this week. If things start to slow down this is one thing I can look at

You must be doing something right to have lost 6.5lbs in your first week, so get supping!!
My SIL lost loads of weight last year by just drinking water, like you she didn't drink much but then started drinking water and the weight dropped off. I'm hoping the same will happen to me :)

Monday 16th January

Breakfast

Banana

Lunch

WW Rhubarb and Vanilla Crumble Yogurt & Satsuma

Dinner

Turkey pie, with 1/2 jacket potato and peas

SQUAT CHALLENGE:

Day 4 - 55 Squats

Yesterday didn't go too badly foodwise and I managed to drink all my water, so all in all a good day :)

I'm not sure how today will be though as I am going out for lunch with a friend and then tonight I'd got my mum round for dinner and my fil is still staying with us.
I'm thinking something like either a wrap or jacket potato for lunch and diet coke. For tea I am doing chicken kebabs, so will try to make them super healthy and add loads of salad.

My squat challenge is still going well. I am trying to do them at work, so I don't really know I'm doing them as they aren't taking any of my spare time. I always get into work before everyone and leave after everyone else so I can do them with no one knowing, so it is working really well for me :)

I hope everyone's having a good day.

I was Ment to take one of the s/w tikka last night but was to fast eating it haha will deffo remeber tonight. Hubby stands there saying why on earth u taking pics. I simply do it so when I get fed up I can look back on diff ideas for tea etc . Also brill if you've had a good week to follow same again in the future

I was Ment to take one of the s/w tikka last night but was to fast eating it haha will deffo remeber tonight. Hubby stands there saying why on earth u taking pics. I simply do it so when I get fed up I can look back on diff ideas for tea etc . Also brill if you've had a good week to follow same again in the future

I totally agree with you. I always try to write down good recipes so I can remember them.

Tuesday 17th January

Breakfast

Banana

Lunch

southern fried chicken wrap (left 80% of it as it was rubbish)

Dinner

Chicken kebab and salad with 1 small roti and a very small squart of sweet chilli sauce and SW Chips
1/2 satsuma

SQUAT CHALLENGE:

Day 5 - 60 Squats

Well I went out for lunch with a friend that I hadn't seen for a few years, it was lovely and I was really good, I sat there on diet coke! The food was rubbish, I'm not sure if it was my food choice but I tried to have something quite healthy and it was awful. The chicken was rock hard, the wrap was really cheewy and the chips were awful, so I only ate 2! I didn't complain as didn't want to make a fuss infront of my friend as I hadn't seen him for so long. On a positive note, I only ate a very small amount so it wasn't that bad for me!

Dinner was nicer, I had my mum round and my FIL is still with us, so I made Chicken Kebab, they were very healthy and tasted amazing :) But I forgot to take a photo, I know I'm rubbish!

Tonight I'm doing stuffed marrow for dinner, I made it a while ago and it was really tasty and as it's not too bad for me, I thought I'd give it another go.

I managed to drink all my water again yesterday, so I'm happy. It's still hard but I am trying to replace most of my tea with water and that is making it easier for me to remember to have it :)
I'm going to start on the green tea again next week after I've been shopping. I used to always drink green tea and hot lemon when I was dieting in the past and both seemed to work well for me, so I need to try and get back into that as well as the gallons of water. I might as well just move my office into the loo!!

I am hoping to start my plank and tummy crunch challenges tonight as Amy is now feeling much better, so she wants to do it with me :) I'm still doing my Squat Challenge, I've done it every day and am doing really well with them :)

I hope you all have a great day!

That's my trouble even if I'm out and food is shocking I still eat it . Yes green tea is really good on diets Iv heard. I don't really drink hot drinks. Just ordered my shopping and
Got some diet lemonade so think il have a archers and lemonade at weekend

That's my trouble even if I'm out and food is shocking I still eat it . Yes green tea is really good on diets Iv heard. I don't really drink hot drinks. Just ordered my shopping and
Got some diet lemonade so think il have a archers and lemonade at weekend

I normally eat it anyway even if it's rubbish and then think of the wasted calories but this time it was so bad that I just left it.

I drink diet lemonade, when I'm back drinking after dry january, I'm planning having martini and diet lemonade as my treat drink. I'm not sure how many syns are in martini but it will be worth them :)

I've just found this, I'm not sure if it has changed as this is from a couple of years ago...

Bacardi [35ml] 4 Syns
Bacardi Breezer, Pineapple [275ml bottle] 7½ Syns
Bacardi Breezer, Orange [275ml bottle] 7½ Syns
Bailey's Irish Cream [35ml] 4½ Syns
Beck's [275ml bottle] 5 Syns
Bitter (John Smith's) [440ml can] 7 Syns
Brandy [35ml] 4 Syns
Budweiser [300ml bottle] 6 Syns
Champagne [¼pt/142ml] 5½ Syns
Drambuie [35ml] 6 Syns
Gin [35ml] 4½ Syns
Guinness Original [440ml can] 8 Syns
Martini Bianco [50ml] 3½ Syns
Port [50ml] 4 Syns
Scrumpy Jack [440ml can] 10 Syns
Sherry (Croft Original) [50ml] 3½ Syns
Tia Maria [35ml] 4½ Syns
Vodka [35ml] 4 Syns
Whisky [35ml] 4 Syns
Wine - Dry white [175ml] 6 Syns
Wine - Red [175ml] 6 Syns
Wine - Sweet white [175ml] 8 Syns

So looking at that my martini won't be too bad and I can probably have 3 or 4 glasses if I've been good all week with my food :)

Back