Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

It’s monday again already....roll on the weekend!!!!!

I got on the scales this morning to see if there was any more damage, they’re showing the same as yesterday, so that’s good.

I now have 2 days to try and shift as much as I can. My plan is to just have my snacks today and tomorrow during the day and then healthy dinners each evening. If all goes to plan I should be around 800 calories both days.

Then hopefully the scales will be nice to me on Wednesday and I’ll either sts or get a small loss.

Wow where did the day go....
I've been really busy at work today, no time to think about food let alone eat it!!
All I've had is a bag of popcorn which is about 40 calories! I've had a couple of glasses of water as well but other than that, I've had nothing. I'll have a bag of lentil curls in the car on the way home in a bit.
I've got a nice healthy dinner planned for tonight, so my calories will be really low today. Hopefully it will help the scales on Wednesday :)

Good morning,

I'm hoping for a less busy day today, although it's not looking hopeful. But on a positive note, I won't have time time to think about food if I'm busy :)

I had a quick look at the scales this morning, I don't normally look this close to weigh in day but because I'd gained over the weekend I wanted to make sure I'm on the right track. It has made me even more determined to stay 100% on plan today.

I’m the same when Iv gained have to see it go back down on scales lol. Have u lost ur gain yet ?

Yes, I'm back to what I was last week, so praying for 1lb. That will give me 2lbs for next week to get to my Birthday target.

I'm away this weekend, so will have to try and be good. I know there will be a lot of fast food involved but I'm hoping I'll be able to make the right choices.

So far so good today with my mission not to have too many calories during the day. I'm at 260 so far. I would have been a bit better but someone brought fancy biscuits into work, so I had one of those instead of a 40 calorie bag of popcorn.
At the minute I'm not hungry but it's a long time till tea time. Probably wont have tea until about 8.30, as out tonight straight from work. But atleast being busy at work and out after work will stop me thinking about food.

Good afternoon all,

A bit late today, work is absolutely crazy again. I'll be glad when this week is over!

It's such a miserable day out today, I'm glad I'm at work on days like these. Really hope the weather gets nicer for the bank holiday weekend.

On a positive note, I got on the scales this morning and have lost 1lb, really happy with that because I wasn't too hopeful after the weekend. It just goes to show that you can be a bit aughty at the weekend and still recover from it by Wednesday :)
Also I'm now classed as a healthy weight and BMI so that's good. Although the healthy bracket is about 3 stone wide, so I'm just at the very end of it. But even so, I'm chuffed with that :)

I'm now 2lbs away from my Birthday mini target. I am planning on weighing on Tuesday next week which is my birthday. TBH I'm not feeling too confident as I am away this weekend and I know every meal will be a takeaway and we'll be drinking as well. But I am determined, so will give it my best shot.

You might notice that my diary has moved. I moved it onto the calorie counting diarys as I felt it was more appropriate there than on Slimming World.

Wow amazing news about your bmi you must be so happy. Dread to think where I come on the scale lol prob need looked about 6 stone to be in the healthy range

Wow amazing news about your bmi you must be so happy. Dread to think where I come on the scale lol prob need looked about 6 stone to be in the healthy range

I was courious a few weeks ago so had a look. Apparently a healthy weight for me is anything from 8.9 to 12.2. Well I can tell you now I’m never gonna be 8.9 I’d have to be anorexic and I’d look it as well 😳

Back