Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Currently at end of scale haha. Says i should have 1933 to 2485 cals a day to loose 1-2 lbs a weeks what load of rubbish lol

2EBC33EA-1751-4F7F-81B8-D1963EE201B4.png

Hey fatty bum bum hahha what a tank lol

Ye it’s a load of rubbish. My sister in law got told her bmi was to much once by doctor nothin on her it’s scary. .

Il prob just keep going untill I get size 12. I remeber at 15.9 size 16s fit nice so we shall see

At my 6 week check after having my youngest I was less than 11 stone and my doctor said I was grossly obese...I'd had a c-section and given up smoking!! I never went back to that doctor!!

I'll diet until I feel good in what I'm wearing and then I will try to maintain. Hopefully my calorie counting will stay with me as a lifestyle change longer term.

Well done on your loss hun and I'm only 5'4, top end of my bmi says I should be 10 stones 6lbs to be healthy :) I think that's about right, ideally I'm aiming for 10 stones and then if I continue to calorie count as a way of life with the odd treat meal here or there or an extra ice-cream or chocolate thrown in, I wouldn't mind getting to 9 stones, lowest I could go is 7 stones 10lbs apparently haha, I am not sure if i'd get to 8 stones, but who knows with calorie counting eh, I'm not just going to stop doing it if I find it works for me. I think i'd rather go by my clothing too, if it's getting snug, lower calories until it's more comfortable.

Back