Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

No we go derby mostly but the thurmaston one is better just prefer the layout and always seem to have more stock. We got our bed from there and Olivia’s playhouse loads better with stock.

We go to the Thurmaston one. There were loads of samples today, hubby and kid were very well fed, lol!
I brought 4 new tops, 2 for work and 2 for going out in, they all fit perfectly :) We also brought loads of boring work supplies.

Oh dear, well tonight’s dinner wasn’t so great. I had chicken tikka so that was good as didn't have sauce but I also had a full naan, so not so great. But I didn’t have rice and I drank Diet Coke so feel like I did well considering. But I dread to think how many calories I ate.
Ah well tomorrow’s a new day, so will be good.

Last edited:
Good morning!

Yesterday was by far the hardest day for me since I've been calorie counting. I know where I went wrong and wont be making the same mistake again.
I had breakfast which was poached eggs on toast at about 11am and that made me feel hungry all day. I then went on to have some salad with coleslaw, bread sticks and a bag of pea snacks all before I went out for the curry in the evening. This is the reason I never have breakfast, when I start eating for the day, I find I want to keep snacking until I have my main meal. I think in future at the weekend I will do what I do in the week and just have my snacks and maybe a lunch instead of a shake, I won't be making the mistake of having breakfast again.

I'm out for lunch today, we are going to a carvery, I think we should be eating around 3, so hopefully if I have a snack this morning and then the carver that will last me the day.

Hi hun, I'm looking for motivation lol
Sorry you had a bad day, hopefully it won't cause a smaller loss, but I'm sure sometimes you need a little more calories to trick your body, you've had quite low calories occasionally and I'm not sure how your stomach isn't screaming at you at night, mine would be lol so well done!!

I've ordered groceries, hoping for a good full week, fingers crossed.

Hi hun, I'm looking for motivation lol
Sorry you had a bad day, hopefully it won't cause a smaller loss, but I'm sure sometimes you need a little more calories to trick your body, you've had quite low calories occasionally and I'm not sure how your stomach isn't screaming at you at night, mine would be lol so well done!!

I've ordered groceries, hoping for a good full week, fingers crossed.

Hi hun,
Does this mean you're back on it now? I hope so, we've missed you.
I totally agree about some times needing more calories but yesterday I had way too many. The meal last night was partly planned though,so it was just the stuff in the day that was too much.
I usually have dinner around 7, so that sees me through the evening.
So pleased to see you back :)

Don’t worry it’s done now today you will be fine I always loose with carvery try keep snacks to 200 max this morning.

The only thing with you is you always have very little so may notice a bigger gain to start with but will soon shift. Cause I have the 1300 I can eat the huge carvery and still loose so kind of have no restrictions which works great for me.

Well done tho on just having the meat sauce and naan tho. I would of had chips rice and popadoms haha.

Why DNt you weigh this mornin cause I DNt think uv even eaten that much reckon ul be surprised

Don’t worry it’s done now today you will be fine I always loose with carvery try keep snacks to 200 max this morning.

The only thing with you is you always have very little so may notice a bigger gain to start with but will soon shift. Cause I have the 1300 I can eat the huge carvery and still loose so kind of have no restrictions which works great for me.

Well done tho on just having the meat sauce and naan tho. I would of had chips rice and popadoms haha.

Why DNt you weigh this mornin cause I DNt think uv even eaten that much reckon ul be surprised

Thanks hun,
I did weigh this morning and I've gained a pound since Wednesday. I know if I'm super good today I can shift it by Wednesday but was hoping to get a loss this week.
M plan is to just have 1 snack this morning, not sure what it'll be yet, maybe some lentil curls or a cup a soup. I'm trying to hold out as long as I can before I have it.
What takeaway did you end up having last night?

A pound is nothin I gain 3 hahaha and still get it gone. Today will be fine wouldn’t worry , I used to think oh need to watch what put on plate but now I don’t as roasts aren’t bad at all . You would still loose if ate 1300 and that’s prob what it will be today so ul be ok. You will get a loss for wed easy .

I had a right variety hahah . Had a code on just eat £5 off if spend £15 so I had a buffet 😂
Set meal for 1
Beef with mushrooms
Sweet sour cantanese
Rice
Prawn cracker
Spring roll
Then added chips and chicken balls.

Bargain or what lol was so much wasted as Just wanted a bit of everythin but feel fat as butter today

A pound is nothin I gain 3 hahaha and still get it gone. Today will be fine wouldn’t worry , I used to think oh need to watch what put on plate but now I don’t as roasts aren’t bad at all . You would still loose if ate 1300 and that’s prob what it will be today so ul be ok. You will get a loss for wed easy .

I had a right variety hahah . Had a code on just eat £5 off if spend £15 so I had a buffet 😂
Set meal for 1
Beef with mushrooms
Sweet sour cantanese
Rice
Prawn cracker
Spring roll
Then added chips and chicken balls.

Bargain or what lol was so much wasted as Just wanted a bit of everythin but feel fat as butter today

I hope so. I'm going to be super good for the rest of the week, so if I can lose a pound I'll be happy. Then I just have 2lbs left to lose the next week to get to my mini target.

Wow your chinese sounds lush. Did you save some for today or bin what was left.
I love that saying, never heard it before...feel as fat as butter!

Ye u will get there. I love being good after eaten rubbish makes me feel so much better . I haven’t weighed il wait untill tomoz as I reckon gained at least 3lb .

No I binned it at time was stuffed and you know when eaten so much just looking at it makes u feel sick lol. So glad I threw it tho cause would of easily finished it off today.

Lee ate the beef as was hurtin my tooth that needs a filling and had half chips. It was mainly rice chips I ate all the meat lol. Never bother with prawn crackers cause if I open them I will eat them all.

Haven’t you I say it a lot

Ye u will get there. I love being good after eaten rubbish makes me feel so much better . I haven’t weighed il wait untill tomoz as I reckon gained at least 3lb .

No I binned it at time was stuffed and you know when eaten so much just looking at it makes u feel sick lol. So glad I threw it tho cause would of easily finished it off today.

Lee ate the beef as was hurtin my tooth that needs a filling and had half chips. It was mainly rice chips I ate all the meat lol. Never bother with prawn crackers cause if I open them I will eat them all.

Haven’t you I say it a lot

It's going to be one of my new sayings lol!

You'll be fine by Saturday, even with a gain now. You've got loads of time to get rid of it and get a good loss :)

Yum love carvery. There is a new one near us that is amazing and also one down road that do a mon-fri 12-8 £2.95 each and it’s spot on to be fair. Only three veg but still mash roasts stuffing big yorkie but 3 pound who cares it’s worth it.

Yum love carvery. There is a new one near us that is amazing and also one down road that do a mon-fri 12-8 £2.95 each and it’s spot on to be fair. Only three veg but still mash roasts stuffing big yorkie but 3 pound who cares it’s worth it.

OMG less than 3 quid, thats fab. No wonder you've been having carverys a lot lately.
I love roast potatoes, roast parsnips and yorkies.

I'm on a mission for the rest of the week now, I've had a couple of not so good days but tomorrow onwards I am going to be perfect as really want to see a loss on Wednesday.

Ye specially with goin Work at 5.30 get a healthy dinner and it’s like 8 quid with a drink as she has water in her cup lol . People were moanin don’t get much meat what do people want for 3 pound lol. It’s my new fav place to go lol. When we are out I can spend like 7 pound in sandwiches as get the meal deal so it’s a no brainer really

Ye specially with goin Work at 5.30 get a healthy dinner and it’s like 8 quid with a drink as she has water in her cup lol . People were moanin don’t get much meat what do people want for 3 pound lol. It’s my new fav place to go lol. When we are out I can spend like 7 pound in sandwiches as get the meal deal so it’s a no brainer really

Some people will moan about anything, lol!
£8 for 2 dinners and a drink is an absolute bargain...I wish I could get my lunch for that price when I'm at work and not on a diet.
It works well for you because you can have it before you go to work and not have to have another meal that day. I don't blame you for going a lot.

Back