Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Yum Iv come straight bed no messing for me this week. Feel abit rubbish today really bloated think it’s to do with certain times of the month . Happens every month just feel like crap and huge for a while haha

I didn't give in to temptation. I went to bed with no cuppa or chocolate.
I think we're both on a mission at the minute not to mess it up, lol!

Good morning,
I had a crap nights sleep last night, so think it might be a very long day today!

I'm on a mission with weigh in tomorrow. We're having a bbq tonight but I am planning on being super good. I'm going to do jacket potatoes, chicken fajita and then steaks and sausages which I don't eat anyway. So I'm planning a jacket, fajita and cheese. So will be well within my calories. And during the day, I've got fruit and crisps, may also have cous cous if needed later, that will total around 350 calories if I have the cous cous.

The last few days I've been swimming in lemon water, so hopefully that's done me some good, I think I had about 6 pints of it yesterday after work. I've been really thirsty the last few days, so drinking water hasn't been a problem.

Morning ,

Love steak on a bbq it’s lovely . Sounds like you have a good day planned ready for a great loss tomorrow.

I think lemon squash makes you thirsty prob why u loose weight cause drink more. May try it lol

Its not squash. I just have iced water with sliced lemon in it, sometimes I have lime as well for variety. It is supposed to be good for detoxing, so thought it would be worth a go as they say the more water you dink the more you lose so we'll see :)

I'm praying for a good loss in the morning. I didn't get on the scales again this morning, I meant to but then hubby went straight in for a shower and I had a cuppa so didn't want to weigh after a drink. So tomorrow will be a surprise.....hopefully a nice surprise.

Oh get you , never tried that is it nice ? You will smash it then if been drinkin loads of water. I really need to drink more I’m terrible can have 1 drink all day sometimes it’s bad.

Oh get you , never tried that is it nice ? You will smash it then if been drinkin loads of water. I really need to drink more I’m terrible can have 1 drink all day sometimes it’s bad.

I'm usually really bad at drinking water but have been drinking more in the evenings lately and at the weekend when hubby was drinking beer, I had iced water with lemon and lime. It's actually really refreshing, so has been good while sitting in the garden in the sun :)

I drink more if we have fizzy pop. I rarely buy it need to start buyin cans again because drink a lot more with them. I don’t drink hot drinks so just squash for me

I drink more if we have fizzy pop. I rarely buy it need to start buyin cans again because drink a lot more with them. I don’t drink hot drinks so just squash for me

I've been buying cans of diet pepsi, I've never brought cans before but because I'm not drinking they are nice to have when hubby has a can in the garden.
I've never really been a big pop fan, I love tea, so drink loads of that and would rather have a cuppa than anything else (except alcohol, lol).
I think squash is ok to have instead of water when on a diet as long as it's sugar free.
A friend drank lemon water all last summer and just ate normally and she lost nearly a stone, she swears it was the lemon water. So I'm giving it a go, lol. Anything to help shift the last 13lbs before my holiday :)

Ye when I have cans in fridge I see it as a treat haha how sad am I lol.

Ye I only buy no added sugar Cnt justify calories in drinks endless it’s wine 😀

Really be interesting then to see what scales say. Do u buy fresh lemons or the ones u get in jars . Iv got a jar in cupboard left over from crimbo hmmm ideas lol

Ye when I have cans in fridge I see it as a treat haha how sad am I lol.

Ye I only buy no added sugar Cnt justify calories in drinks endless it’s wine 😀

Really be interesting then to see what scales say. Do u buy fresh lemons or the ones u get in jars . Iv got a jar in cupboard left over from crimbo hmmm ideas lol

I'm sad as well as I think of them as a treat, lol.

I buy fresh and cut a couple of slices and put them in a pint of iced water. I keep the same lemon when I refill the glass, unless it has lost all its taste. As a treat I have a slice of lime as well (check me out, living the high life, lol). I've not heard of lemons in a jar. I'm sure it will work but is there added sugar?

Lol , you know at crimbo for cocktails you get cherries in jars they also no sliced lemons. Basically they are for lazy people 👍

it says 100g is 33 cals so should be fine il
Give it a try later if I remeber need to get some water in fridge as I’m not keen

Lol , you know at crimbo for cocktails you get cherries in jars they also no sliced lemons. Basically they are for lazy people 👍

it says 100g is 33 cals so should be fine il
Give it a try later if I remeber need to get some water in fridge as I’m not keen

As long as they haven't lost their taste you should only need a couple of slices so hardly any calories (not worth counting). I do it fresh but I've got a cold water dispenser. My daughter loves it, she lets it infuse for a while to get more taste. Maybe put some water in the fridge with the lemon in it for an hour :)

I think ul see a good loss tomoz 😀

Ye I regret havin intergrated but it does make the kitchen look nicer lol

I'm keeping everything crossed for a good loss tomorrow, really want to get more than 2lbs this week, to keep me on track for my next mini target.

I used to have an integrated and it looked fab but I have a utility room now, so it works well as the fridge freezer lives in there. I only have a small wine fridge in the kitchen now, lol!

Back