Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Our utility isn’t that big got 2 cupboards and washer dryer that bout it in there.

Il sure u will see a great loss tomorrow

Ours is long and thin, so loads of room for a big fridge freezer :) I'm trying to convince hubby that we need an extension to make a bigger kitchen/utilty room but he's not convinced.

I'm so excited to get on the scales in the morning, I feel like I do in the first week of a plan, lol. Think it's because I want to see if the lemon water really works or if it's just a miff.

U sound like me I was to either have a conservatory or extension off kitchen so can have a toy room. Fed up of toys in front room does me head in. I think in 2 years when morgage is up and we take out another fixed one will look into it.

Do you feel like you have lost a lot you can normally tell Cnt you

I used to hate having toys everywhere. It does get better though, I had my lounge back when my kids were about 5. All toys went upstairs an only came down 1 by 1.

I do feel like I've lost. I've just got home from work and thought I'd jump on the scales quickly, omg with my clothes and shoes on and having just downed a pint of water, I'm showing the same as last week, so I reckon, i'm going to get atleast 2-3lbs in the morning!

Wow that’s brill Iv weigjed before bed a lot basically clothes are normally 1 1/4 then I loose 2 if naked lol. So your looking at 3 1/4 that’s without shoes ur so gettin 4lb

She’s got a stupid amount . Her room is full she has a play room upstairs that’s full and every day she brings more down with her 🙈

Wow that’s brill Iv weigjed before bed a lot basically clothes are normally 1 1/4 then I loose 2 if naked lol. So your looking at 3 1/4 that’s without shoes ur so gettin 4lb

She’s got a stupid amount . Her room is full she has a play room upstairs that’s full and every day she brings more down with her 🙈

I'm hoping it'll be good tomorrow but will have to wait for morning....I'm so excited, I could just go to bed now, lol!

I remember those days well. It does get better, before you know it, she'll only want electrical gadgets and a few dolls.

Dolls lol errrrr she prefers dinosaurs😂😂😂🙈. Today I said let’s take your baby for a walk she went nah what about taking dinosaur for a walk 😂

Ye don’t eat much tonight ur onto a winner

Sorry for randomly jumping into your thread. I’ve come from Exante to have a nose and see how people are doing.

Anyhow, saw your posts about lemon and lime in water. Did you know you can buy that combination, ready sliced and frozen, from Tesco? £1.50 for 350 and also acts as a bit of ice in your water/drink to cool it down :)

Sorry for randomly jumping into your thread. I’ve come from Exante to have a nose and see how people are doing.

Anyhow, saw your posts about lemon and lime in water. Did you know you can buy that combination, ready sliced and frozen, from Tesco? £1.50 for 350 and also acts as a bit of ice in your water/drink to cool it down :)

Wow that’s really good. I’ll have a look next time I’m in tescos, thank you.
Are you doing calorie counting now?

Dolls lol errrrr she prefers dinosaurs😂😂😂🙈. Today I said let’s take your baby for a walk she went nah what about taking dinosaur for a walk 😂

Ye don’t eat much tonight ur onto a winner

Ah bless her. Amy used to like little figures, they used to drive me crazy, they’d get everywhere.

Well I have been good tonight. I had a jacket with chicken fajita, cheese, couscous and a veggi sausage. I reckon it was about 800 so a bit over but still good. I’ve also had about 5 pints of lemon water.
Really hoping the scales will be nice in the morning 😄

She likes all little bits of tat lol. Obsessed with animals tho has a cat named Dave and a dog named derek 😂😂crazy child

Yay well done bet u Cnt wait for scales in the morning . I’m excited for you, hopefully Iv lost abit aswell

She likes all little bits of tat lol. Obsessed with animals tho has a cat named Dave and a dog named derek 😂😂crazy child

Yay well done bet u Cnt wait for scales in the morning . I’m excited for you, hopefully Iv lost abit aswell

Kids hey, they like some strange things.

I’m like a child tonight, I’m so excited for the morning. I just hope I wake up before hubby so can get straight in the bathroom before he goes in the shower.

OMG I am so pleased this morning....3lbs off!!!
It looks like the lemon water worked :)
I now have 7 weigh ins to lose 10lb before my holiday.
The plan for this week, is pretty much the same as last week. I'm out for dinner on Friday night, having a bbq Saturday but other than that, so far I have nothing planned, so should hopefully get a result on the scales next week.
I can't believe I'm still getting good loses after doing the same plan for so long, it's fab. I've lost 25lbs now in total, I'm only 3lbs off 2 stone...that's crazy!! I've never lost this much before...I guess though I've never needed to, lol.

YAY well done that’s amazing . Bet that’s put a huge smile on your face 😀.

It’s great isn’t it when get a good loss takes a big chunk of weight away I love it.

You will get that 2 stone next week I reckon your water seems to be working well . I tried it last night wasn’t keen hardly any flavour .

I’m 10 weeks including this week and got 12 to go but that will all change 🙈

YAY well done that’s amazing . Bet that’s put a huge smile on your face 😀.

It’s great isn’t it when get a good loss takes a big chunk of weight away I love it.

You will get that 2 stone next week I reckon your water seems to be working well . I tried it last night wasn’t keen hardly any flavour .

I’m 10 weeks including this week and got 12 to go but that will all change 🙈

I'm grinning from ear to ear this morning, I am so pleased. I really want another good week next week and then that'll give me a bit of a boost because in June I've got 3 weekends away and I'm going to Royal Ascot, so it's gonna be tough.

The water doesn't have much flavour be, I'm sticking with it as it seems to be working for me, please it's nice in the garden on a hot day, so will be drinking loads of it over the weekend, hopefully :)

I reckon you'll only gain a small amount while away, so 12lbs plus a little gain should be easily doable in 10 weeks. I have every faith in you :)

Well I know I can shift quite a lot in a week. Before now Iv put 3 3/4 on over weekend and still got 1 1/2 loss so that’s like 5 1/2 loss in 5 days really il have 6 to loose as il start back on Sunday. I can cope with 1/2 stone gain any more il be gutted. I will shift it in just over a week

Well I know I can shift quite a lot in a week. Before now Iv put 3 3/4 on over weekend and still got 1 1/2 loss so that’s like 5 1/2 loss in 5 days really il have 6 to loose as il start back on Sunday. I can cope with 1/2 stone gain any more il be gutted. I will shift it in just over a week

I don't think you'll gain that much if you make the right choices. but you'll have to see. Like you say you could lose that in about a week when you get back. I always find it really hard starting again after holidays but last time it was easier because I'd still been making good choices while on holiday, even though I didn't stick to the diet like glue.

Back