Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Il be honest il prob end up doing a few bad days feel like crap and stop myself. As it isn’t a diet I might just automatically carry on what I’m doin. It’s strange because I know I will be thinking about cals all the time. Il prob end up going over by 500 a day but then it’s drink aswell. I think vodka is 60 cals a measure so might aswell have wine and lemonade make it go further. Large wine is 200 cals . I know with vodka il just pour in and prob end up with 3 in a glass lol .

I still might take the scales hahaha I don’t wanna put loads on it will annoy me

Il be honest il prob end up doing a few bad days feel like crap and stop myself. As it isn’t a diet I might just automatically carry on what I’m doin. It’s strange because I know I will be thinking about cals all the time. Il prob end up going over by 500 a day but then it’s drink aswell. I think vodka is 60 cals a measure so might aswell have wine and lemonade make it go further. Large wine is 200 cals . I know with vodka il just pour in and prob end up with 3 in a glass lol .

I still might take the scales hahaha I don’t wanna put loads on it will annoy me

I think you'll be ok. When I was away I didn't stick to it but I did try to work out the calories in my head all the time, without even thinking about it. And don't forget you've been doing this a lot longer than I had when I went away, so it's more natural for you now.
I always think to myself, if I know it's going to be a bad day, as long as I don't go over 2000 then I'll be ok because we are supposed to have 2000 anyway. And when you work it out 2000 is a lot of calories for us now.

Ye this is what I was thinking earlier about 2000 that will be a lot of food now compared to what eating. It’s just my body will gain because it’s used to having a lot less.

Il deffo be working out what Iv had it’s just what I do now don’t know any different.

I think if was just us would drink a lot less when there is a group of u it’s hard isn’t it.

Ye this is what I was thinking earlier about 2000 that will be a lot of food now compared to what eating. It’s just my body will gain because it’s used to having a lot less.

Il deffo be working out what Iv had it’s just what I do now don’t know any different.

I think if was just us would drink a lot less when there is a group of u it’s hard isn’t it.

I don't think your body will gain because it should have 2000 calories. You just won't lose any. This is how I've been looking at it for a while now and it seems to work. For example the other week I went away for the bank holiday weekend and all 3 days I had around 2000 calories, for the other 4 days I was good and I lost 1lb in total that week. Which is what I would expect.

It is really hard when you're in a group but try and make the right choices with your drinks and you'll be ok.

Ye im thinking about when I gain over weekend but surpose that’s loads more than 2000 isn’t it .

I don’t know if il actually eat 2000 now sounds weird me sayin that. I’m that’s used to having one main meal a day and somethin light

Ye im thinking about when I gain over weekend but surpose that’s loads more than 2000 isn’t it .

I don’t know if il actually eat 2000 now sounds weird me sayin that. I’m that’s used to having one main meal a day and somethin light

I think you'll surprise yourself. It is really hard to eat 2000 calories. Unless you have takeaway and then it can be a bit easier but if you have takeaway, I would imagine you'd not have another meal that day so you should be ok.

When we were in America for the first week it was just me, my son (20), FIL and mum. My Son and FIL kept asking my permission to eat, it became a bit of a joke in the end because I said if we have breakfast, then we'll have tea out, if we have a light breakfast ie toast, then we'll have lunch out and a snack in the evening. It worked really well though and by the end of the 3 weeks, they were both on my way of thinking.

Haha this is exactly what I do. If I skip breakfast chances are I’m starving come dinner have somethin big for lunch won’t bother with tea. If I have breakfast meaning somethin for 200 cals il have a light lunch like sandwhich then have a meal at night.

My plan is to do the second option as will work easier bar for breakfast somethin small for dinner if we go chippy il share with Olivia and have somethin like chips and beans then mean at night. If you think il have 700 cals spare that is a lot intact it’s a Mac Donald’s haha .

If we end up with takeaway at dinner il get burger and chips rather than a box from kfc for example the burger and chips is 750 box meal is like 1100. As for tea I bet will be eating on site a lot and you never get that much do you so sure il be fine

Haha this is exactly what I do. If I skip breakfast chances are I’m starving come dinner have somethin big for lunch won’t bother with tea. If I have breakfast meaning somethin for 200 cals il have a light lunch like sandwhich then have a meal at night.

My plan is to do the second option as will work easier bar for breakfast somethin small for dinner if we go chippy il share with Olivia and have somethin like chips and beans then mean at night. If you think il have 700 cals spare that is a lot intact it’s a Mac Donald’s haha .

If we end up with takeaway at dinner il get burger and chips rather than a box from kfc for example the burger and chips is 750 box meal is like 1100. As for tea I bet will be eating on site a lot and you never get that much do you so sure il be fine

Sounds like a plan. Like I say , I think you'll be ok.
Are you going to a Haven site?

Just caught up with your diary.

I saw something on FB last night where a guy was saying you could work out your weekly calories and 'start them afresh' each Friday. So if you know how many calories you can have in the week, you can use them as and when you please... so high weekends and then low calorie days for the remainder of the week to balance it out. Not sure I could do that though? x

I've seen a few people on FB saying it but to me it's too much like SW if you do that. I used to save syns and then it didn't really work, so don't like the idea of it as I like to get a loss every week. With SW I would get a lot of sts weeks and it wasn't good for the motivation.

Just caught up with your diary.

I saw something on FB last night where a guy was saying you could work out your weekly calories and 'start them afresh' each Friday. So if you know how many calories you can have in the week, you can use them as and when you please... so high weekends and then low calorie days for the remainder of the week to balance it out. Not sure I could do that though? x

Iv done this hun doesn’t work . I have had 1300 all week then at weekend have loads on sat and Sunday I gain like 3 3/4 . If this worked I should have enough spare if u think 700 from each day mon-fri means 3500 spare for weekend plus daily allowance at weekend means it works out 2000 a day so ideally should stay the same but I gain so it’s crap lol

I went when I was younger was nice. Ye it’s same thing all time isn’t it plus rammed with kids. Sure will be rammed here aswell tho with it being half term

Sometimes the smaller quieter parks can be really nice. We went to Searles at Hunstanton the other week, it was really good and not too many kids but enough to do the kids entertainment.

Yeh I think I'd use it as an excuse to go crazy over the weekends then live off dust in the week lol x

That's what I used to do on SW and it really didn't work for me.
If I know I'm going to have a bad day, I try to stick within 2000 calories because atleast that way I won't see a big gain at the next weigh in.

Todays going so slow....I've still got 3 hours of work left! I've been really busy at work for weeks now but today is a bit of a slow day, which normally I would be happy about but I wanted to be busy today, to make this afternoon go faster! It's my long day and I know if I've not got loads of work to do, I'll starting wanting food!
I've just had my lunch which was yummy and now I'm doing my peddles, I'm aiming for 20 mins. Normally I do about 15 mins a day but can do a bit more today because I'm in the office on my own.

Just got back mouth is so sore feel like rubbish. She did fillings at the front never heard of that have u?

Anyway the tooth I wanted her to do she couldn’t do. Said it’s close to nerve and can’t tell from X-ray if other side is touching nerve or not. She will only know when filling it and if it’s at root will either need root canal or have to come out. So basically didn’t want to touch it with goin on hol incase it cause me pain while away as didn’t have time today . She did tap it tho to say is it that one like a idiot and now it bloody aches.

My mouth and nose is so sore cause she infected the front at the top

Back