Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Morning Hun wow that’s fantastic. I love it how fast gains come off it’s great.

So glad ur hubby is ok. Scary thort what could of happened.

You can get 6lb in 2 weeks keep doin what your doin your doin fab.

Morning Hun wow that’s fantastic. I love it how fast gains come off it’s great.

So glad ur hubby is ok. Scary thort what could of happened.

You can get 6lb in 2 weeks keep doin what your doin your doin fab.

I'm gobsmacked at losing it all so quickly. But the last couple of days I've stuck to 1000 calories and I've been doing my peddles for 45 mins each day, so that must have worked for me :)

I'd love to get the 6lbs but I think I'd need to get 4-5lbs this week to make it doable because I'm on a hen weekend, next weekend. I'm planning to be super good but will have to see. If I can stick to gin and diet lemonade, I should be ok because it's a health spa, so probably won't eat too much rubbish. It will just be the drink that'll be the problem.

Ye but look at this week Monday you were 4lb heavier than today. Try not and eat much when ur there just drink haha. See I either drink or eat can’t do both haha don’t get me wrong il choose to drink first then at end of night order a takeaway haha

Ye but look at this week Monday you were 4lb heavier than today. Try not and eat much when ur there just drink haha. See I either drink or eat can’t do both haha don’t get me wrong il choose to drink first then at end of night order a takeaway haha

It's strange because I still feel bloated even though I've lost my gain. Maybe it's because I'm drinking so much water. It must be doing me some good though.
I'm going to try not to eat or drink too much but we'll see. If I can see a good loss this week then I'll be super happy and it will probably help me make a good decision next weekend as well :)
I still can't believe I've lost over 2 stone, I keep having to pinch myself, lol.

😀 I feel bloated aswell Like you say I think it’s allThe drinking. I feel big yet the lowest Iv ever weighed

Strange isn’t it. It must be the water but hey if it’s working....!!

I ordered some new fitness gear, so pleased because I’ve just tried it on and it fits. I only got leggings and a vest top but it looks fab. It is slightly too tight, so it will be nice seeing it get loser, hopefully each time I wear it. Although tonight’s probably my last big walk before my holiday but I’ll wear it again on Saturday when I go out on the bike.

I’m absolutely shattered. I ended up going for a quick bike ride when I got home from work before I went walking with my friend. Plus I did 40 mins on my peddles this morning....I’ll sleep well tonight, lol!!

I’ve just completed my diary on MFP and with my food and exercise today, it said if I continued like that for the next 5 weeks I will weigh 10 stone 1lb. Omg that’s the figure I want by Christmas! I know I’ll not get it in 5 weeks because I’m on holiday and won’t be doing the amount of exercise but omg just seeing 10 stone 1lb was amazing!

😮😮😮😮you need to do this every night 😂😂.

Fair play to you doin all that in this heat you deserve a great loss this week for that . Iv just had some cheese oops that’s me over by 300 cals today. Wasn’t weighing till Thursday anyway so should be ok

😮😮😮😮you need to do this every night 😂😂.

Fair play to you doin all that in this heat you deserve a great loss this week for that . Iv just had some cheese oops that’s me over by 300 cals today. Wasn’t weighing till Thursday anyway so should be ok

Omg if only I had the time and energy to go it every night! I think I’ll miss my peddles when I’m away but I’ll do loads of walking so will get ok.
I’m going to do my peddles for 45 mins the next 2 days and then with the long bike ride on Saturday, hopefully it’ll help with my loss next week. I really want to lose as much as possible so I’m on a mission, lol!

You’ve done amazing so don’t worry about the extra 300 calories, you’ll be fine 😄

Good morning!

Feeling super motivated this morning. Now sure if it's the weather, exercise or diet or probably a bit of all 3 with the football thrown in to keep me happy as well, lol.

I slept like a log this morning, I really didn't want to get up this morning. I think all the extra exercise must have knackered me out.
I'm on a mission today , I'll be aiming to do an hour on my peddles later this afternoon when the office is a bit quieter. I'm going to try and do some more tummy crunches when I get home, as I've not done them for a few days, so need to get back into doing them.
Foodwise, because it's my long day at work I've brought in a light lunch of couscous, chicken, beetroot and tomato, plus I've got loads of fruit and some crisps, so that should keep me going until dinner tonight.
Feeling positive and hoping for a good midweek result on Saturday.

hiya Hun,

Your message has a only just shown up. I’m really motivated aswell today it’s the sun. Iv been out in my size 16 top and jeans today beats size 20 😀.

I’m weighing in morning haha can’t stay away lol

hiya Hun,

Your message has a only just shown up. I’m really motivated aswell today it’s the sun. Iv been out in my size 16 top and jeans today beats size 20 😀.

I’m weighing in morning haha can’t stay away lol

Yay well done, dropping 2 sizes is amazing, I bet you feel fab :)

Good luck with your weigh in, you'll smash it this week, you've been so good. Me on the other hand....I'm gutted, I got on the scales for a sneaky look this morning and somehow since Wednesday I've managed to gain 2lbs!! God knows how, I was super good on Wednesday and yesterday I only had 1300 calories, so not sure. Hopefully I'll have a whoosh by Wednesday.

I'm doing my peddles now, while it's still nice and early and the office is quiet, hoping to do 45 mins without being disturbed. I'm going to a friends tonight for a charity curry night, think I'll be ok because they're cooking it all themselves and they are super healthy. I might take a bottle of wine to share with my mum but not decided that for sure yet. I want to try and be good, so might just have diet coke.

Morning Hun,

I’m the same weight as wed. Last night I got on scales when I got in it said 16.7 1/4 I’m always 3lb less in morning as weighed in clothes aswell. After finishing work I drank 3 pints of squash last night and this morning I’m 16.5 same as wed. From when I weigjed last night should of been 16.4 1/4 this morning but was 3/4 more. I reckon it’s the drinks we are having reckon it’s fluid.

Have fun tonight , we are off pub I’m having burger and chips but goin to try and have nothin at lunch time. Finding a car is keeping me busy.

Morning Hun,

I’m the same weight as wed. Last night I got on scales when I got in it said 16.7 1/4 I’m always 3lb less in morning as weighed in clothes aswell. After finishing work I drank 3 pints of squash last night and this morning I’m 16.5 same as wed. From when I weigjed last night should of been 16.4 1/4 this morning but was 3/4 more. I reckon it’s the drinks we are having reckon it’s fluid.

Have fun tonight , we are off pub I’m having burger and chips but goin to try and have nothin at lunch time. Finding a car is keeping me busy.

I think it must be the water. I'm swimming in it at the moment, lol! I did have extra before bed last night as well because i was really thirsty, so I reckon you're right. I know it's not food or totm for me. Hopefully by next week, we'll see good loses. I might try and not drink before I go to bed on Tuesday and see if it helps....yes I am clutching at straws, lol!!

Enjoy your burger and chips, yum yum. I'm starving today, I've eaten everything I brought with me, I've just got some emergency popcorn left in my drawer, I can see that'll be gone soon.

Have you found any cars yet? Is that your plan for the weekend, looking at cars?

I’m at the I feel sick stage cause I’m hungry and hot haha. Goin to go and have a big drink in a min see if that helps.

You’ve just reminded me I’m due on tue so could be abit of that aswell. Strange to not move after bein good for 2 days.

Ye all I’m doin everyday is checkin eBay and auto trader lol.

Good morning,Just jumped on the scales for my mid week weigh in and I'm the same as I was on Wednesday, which is strange because I didn't have loads of water last night, so it looks like the water is effecting my morning weigh in. I'm sure it will all work its self out in the end, lol.

I had a great night last night with friends and as expected the curry was healthy :) I wouldn't have a clue how to count it but I reckon with everything it was probably about 900 calories. Pleased with that because I'd had less than 300 calories during the day, so not too far off.

Today I'm doing a 25 mile bike ride, actually looking forward to it. I'm doing it with hubby, kid and my brother and his girlfriend. We're actually going to turn it into a bit of a pub crawl....well you can't go 25 miles without a stop in this heat, lol!!

My plan is to have toast for breakfast and then eat out somewhere either during or after the bike ride. I'll probably only drink diet coke, not sure gin on the bike would be a good idea! I'm not even going to think about what I'll have to eat because whatever it is, I'll have earnt it, lol.

Good luck on the scales Laura.

Morning Hun,

Ye keep being good like you say it will work out in the end. Ur stickin to ur cals so u will be fine.

Good luck with your bike ride don’t think I could even go 1 Mile in this heat 😂. You can pretty much have what you like today u will be fine. Gin on a bike lol ul be needing the gin when u get home.

Morning Hun,

Ye keep being good like you say it will work out in the end. Ur stickin to ur cals so u will be fine.

Good luck with your bike ride don’t think I could even go 1 Mile in this heat 😂. You can pretty much have what you like today u will be fine. Gin on a bike lol ul be needing the gin when u get home.

Good morning,
Just the thought of going that far on my bike is bringing on a hot sweat, lol! But I have been doing my peddles every day since the middle of Ma, so hopefully that will help a bit. I've got loads of water to take with me, so will hopefully be all good. I will definitely be having a gin when I get home :)
I just workout out I will burn about 1600 calories doing the bike ride, so the gin will be well deserved and well within my calories, lol!!

Back