Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

When u cook normal meals ur ok aren’t you so I think ul be fine. If you think you normally gain 5/6lb you may not gain anythin . You know roughly what portion to have and all the swimming and walking will help aswell.

Il be honest I have the odd week where I Cnt be bothered due to bein tired/ lazy but apart from that for saying Iv been doin it for 5 months I’m not fed up I love the results you get. So when I get home I’m on a mission to get to 13.9 by crimbo. I usually struggle with diets in winter but this is great because can have somethin hot if want unlike slimming world I felt dinner were always salads or cold pasta salad etc.

Il gain a stone on holiday if not more . In Oct last year I gained 10lb but Iv been dreaming about the fresh bread and cocktails for so long 😂. I’m not bothered tho as long as it’s gone by end of Aug. We go on 31st July untill 7th Aug . It’s a Tuesday so il prob weigh in but officially start the following Saturday as I’m off work that week and so is he . I don’t want to start then find myself having dinner out etc. I want a complete fresh week where he isn’t there sayin shall we have dominoes etc lol.

Yep I need to go and get all new clothes. I Cnt decide when to go tho. Nearly a stone still left to go and can make such a difference can’t it, but I also need some growing room in them haha. Il prob leave it untill I get to 15.2 that’s 2 1/2 stone that way when I reach 15.9 hopefully iv got 7lb to play with before start gettin tight

I'd be super happy if I don't get a gain but expect a small one. We probably walk between 5 - 10 miles each day, so might be ok now I'm not drinking so much :) My gain is usually due to alcohol, lol.

It's crazy isn't it. I've never stuck to a diet like I have this one. Normally I diet during winter and do from January to Easter and then give up after my Easter holiday. I've always found getting back on the diet wagon after a holiday impossible but this time it's different, it was so easy to get back on it after I'd been to Florida and I know it will be next time as well.

I loved it last week, going to get all new clothes. I thought I could have waited an extra week but wanted to make sure I got everything I wanted. It was so nice trying things on and them fitting nicely.

Ye I always find it harder gettin bck into it after holidays . Thing is with this one it’s not what your eating it’s all about the amount. I also find that once uv done 1 full day ur fine its weird but day 2 is so much easier . Prob the reason we don’t mind gettin bck on it. I certainly don’t have to do my bucket list of foods before I start .

Iv hardly got any clothes at the min, when Olivia starts nursery I’m goin to go through it all and treat myself to a new wardrobe. I wanted to buy a few tops from Asda last weekend but no 16s and I refuse to get a 18 now. Some of them were baggy so I was goin to try 14s aswell as dirt cheap. Iv already said to Lee I want to go shopping on my own before holiday cause it’s hard work with Olivia.

Ye I always find it harder gettin bck into it after holidays . Thing is with this one it’s not what your eating it’s all about the amount. I also find that once uv done 1 full day ur fine its weird but day 2 is so much easier . Prob the reason we don’t mind gettin bck on it. I certainly don’t have to do my bucket list of foods before I start .

Iv hardly got any clothes at the min, when Olivia starts nursery I’m goin to go through it all and treat myself to a new wardrobe. I wanted to buy a few tops from Asda last weekend but no 16s and I refuse to get a 18 now. Some of them were baggy so I was goin to try 14s aswell as dirt cheap. Iv already said to Lee I want to go shopping on my own before holiday cause it’s hard work with Olivia.

I'm going to go through all my clothes after my holiday. If it's too big, it's being binned :)
You'll love it when you go shopping, you'll feel amazng!

I've struggled today because for the last 5 days I've not been eating properly but I have made it through till now. Dinner tonight was going to be chilli but I can't be bothered, so I've brought a nice pizza and will have some couscous with it. It will still be less than 600 calories so all good :)

I've just had the nicest dinner. Can't quite believe it was only 607 calories. I'm stuffed and had loads!
I had 1/2 a chicken fajita pizza from asda with new potatoes, couscous, cottage cheese, tomato, beetroot, onion and cucumber.
I wish I'd taken a photo, my plate was so full. That is definitely my new favorite summer dinner. I thought it might be quite high carbs but it wasn't too bad.
Loving the diet!!!!

Pizza is alright isn’t it I used to have half quite often but he isn’t keen. Who doesn’t like pizza weird person Olivia isn’t keen either strange people lol.

I have to say I’m not normally too bothered about pizza but thought I’d give it a go with loads of other bits and it was amazing. All my lit live pizza so we’re super happy with tonight’s dinner choice 😄

Good morning!

Not sure why but I'm feeling really positive today....maybe it's the sun.

I still can't believe how nice my dinner was last night. I'm shopping tonight so will probably try for the same again for one night this week. I've got my night before weigh in meal tonight which is chicken salad naan. Funny how I have the same every week on a Tuesday. I think it worked well for me a few months ago because it was really light on the calories but really filling.

It will be interesting to see my result in the morning, I actually feel really refreshed today, maybe it was the stupid amount of water I drank yesterday because it was hot, lol! I reckon I must have had atleast 10 litres throughout the day, maybe even more. Ah well you can't say I'm not drinking enough water, lol!

I've been doing my peddles for the last 35 mins. I'm trying to get to 45 mins today. I'm upping it a bit at the moment because I'm doing a long bike rode on Saturday and I've not actually been on a proper bike for ages, so hoping this will help.

Only just managed to get on website wouldn’t load . I’m finding it super easy with it bein so warm just don’t want food do you.

Good morning, I did wonder where you were.
I'm not hungry at all today so far. I've brought some fruit into work today to pick at instead of having lunch. I thought I would go back to grazing when I can.

Wow 300 cals that’s brill.

Got someone comin look at car tonight hopefully he has it. Said got 2 others to look at so dunno. We are goin out at 5 he’s comin at 5.30. When it went for mot lee told her it’s to check it’s not pourly and ever since she says is your st better haha. So Olivia is bein dropped at mums on the way to work 😂

Wow 300 cals that’s brill.

Got someone comin look at car tonight hopefully he has it. Said got 2 others to look at so dunno. We are goin out at 5 he’s comin at 5.30. When it went for mot lee told her it’s to check it’s not pourly and ever since she says is your st better haha. So Olivia is bein dropped at mums on the way to work 😂

I normally average between 280-400 calories a day at work and then have my dinner at night. It’s amsxing how few calories you use when grazing. I’ve had strawberries and grapes today and they’re both really low.

I hope you manage to sell your car, fingers crossed. Funny what kids say and remember isn’t it.

Wow what an evening!!
Just got in and cooking dinner at 9.30.
Hubby was in a car crash earlier. Luckily he’s ok but his cars not too good. He was driving along the A46 and a van infront of him, dropped sharp big metal rods out of the back. They got hubbys car and 2 others. I’ve not seen the car because it’s been recovered but the photos show quite a lot of damage.

**** , glad he’s ok.

Scary isn’t it lee always tells me stay well bck when behind them things but miss know it all doesn’t lol. Thank goodness he is ok cars can be replaced

He's fine just shaken a bit. Had he have been going faster or been closer it would have gone straight through his windscreen, so he was extremely lucky. His car was recovered, hopefully it wont take too long to sort it out.

So pleased today to report that I have lost my 4lb gain!! I have some how managed to STS this week, i'll take that :)

The plan with 2 weeks to go and 6lbs to lose is to stick with what I'm doing, except the alcohol part. This week, I should be ok. Not a lot planned, I'm going to make sure I do atleast 40 mins every day on the peddles, including today which I am currently doing. Hoping for a long walk tonight if my friend is still up for it. Then bike ride on Saturday. I'm out for dinner on Tuesday with my grandad for his birthday but I will make sure my food choice is spot on.
I really want to go for the last 6lbs so I am on a mission. I'm not totally convinced that I'll get the whole 6 but even 2lbs is better than none :)

Back