Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Wow what a week I’ve had...
OMG it has been amazing!!
But I’ve eaten and drank far too much!!
I’m dreading what the scales will say tomorrow but it’s not going to be good, I know that for sure.
Tbh though, I knew this week would be bad, so I’m not too bothered. I have actually been quite proud of my meal choices for most of the week, so I am happy with that but it will be the alcohol that has let me down!

Ah well I’ll get on the scales tomorrow and it’ll be onwards and downwards. I’m still on a mission, probably even more so now as I’ve brought loads of new clothes for my holiday and they fit perfectly a few days ago, lol!
I have 2 1/2 weeks left....I can do this 😁

Welcome back 😀

I’m sure the scales won’t be to bad . I’m expecting a gain in mornings aswell had the pizza as planned but also had 2 ice creams and some wine.

So you have 2 1/2 weeks left anythin planned that can get in your way?

Welcome back 😀

I’m sure the scales won’t be to bad . I’m expecting a gain in mornings aswell had the pizza as planned but also had 2 ice creams and some wine.

So you have 2 1/2 weeks left anythin planned that can get in your way?

Not too much planned. Nothing much for this week but got a hen party the weekend after. I’m hoping I’ll be ok though.

If you’ve only had ice cream that wasn’t planned you’ll probably be ok. But hey if you gain as well, we’ll both be on a mission and together we can do it 😄

Ye I think nights out drinking are ok aren’t they if have spirits with diet mixer your ok. Today Iv had about 7 glasses out of my wine just had loads of lemonade in it was really nice.

Ye I’d like to think I’m ok as only ate at 3.30 today but drank loads so feel bloated from drinks if u get me. Like you say we can tackle our gains together.

Good morning!
Not sure it's so good though, I've been on the scales....4lbs!!

Never mind it's only 4lbs, it just means I need to get a wriggle on and shift it now, lol.

So I'm on a very strict plan now for the next 2 and a bit weeks.
The plan for this week is to stick to my strict 1000 calories between now and Saturday. Saturday I am doing a 25 mile bike ride which will involve a few pubs but that's ok because I'll drink diet coke or gin and 25 miles is a lot of burnt calories. Not sure what we'll be doing for food yet on Saturday but will make it the healthiest option. I'm back doing my peddles, I'm aiming for 30+ mins a day, plus started tummy crunches again this morning, so will continue those each day and I'm doing my power walk on Wednesday. So hopefully the gain will vanish quickly and I can try and get back near my summer target :)

You got this, by the sounds of it by next wed you would of lost the gain and more . How much have you got to loose to get your summer target? Iv got 12 1/2 🙈 5 weighings left. Let’s both pray for a big one this week

You got this, by the sounds of it by next wed you would of lost the gain and more . How much have you got to loose to get your summer target? Iv got 12 1/2 🙈 5 weighings left. Let’s both pray for a big one this week

With my gain I've got 10lbs in 3 weigh ins....no chance! But anything is better than nothing. I am back over 11 1/2 stone now, so would love to get way under it, so I definitely don't see the 12 ever again.
I just asked about your target on your diary, lol. Have you got any plans between now and your holiday? If not, I reckon you've got this :)

Don’t tell yourself you can’t because that will be negative thorts in your head . Iv stopped doin it just goin step by step if not il think stuff it. Even tho you do have the thorts got no chance in ur head Iv been like that loads lol.

Looking back tho haven’t u lost 5 before In a week after a gain? Ur bike ride will help you loads . I honestly think u can do it, just take it week at a time. I’m the same with 12 seems a big member doesn’t it. I’m goin to struggle when uv gone what’s ur last day on plan ?

We have a night out on the 14th for wedding anniversary that’s it

Don’t tell yourself you can’t because that will be negative thorts in your head . Iv stopped doin it just goin step by step if not il think stuff it. Even tho you do have the thorts got no chance in ur head Iv been like that loads lol.

Looking back tho haven’t u lost 5 before In a week after a gain? Ur bike ride will help you loads . I honestly think u can do it, just take it week at a time. I’m the same with 12 seems a big member doesn’t it. I’m goin to struggle when uv gone what’s ur last day on plan ?

We have a night out on the 14th for wedding anniversary that’s it

I'm still trying to think positive. There is no way I'm giving up now :)

Hopefully I'll shift 2lb by Wednesday and then it'll only give me 2lb gain and that will hopefully be gone by my mid week weigh in, then I can concentrate on smashing my lbs :)

My last day on plan will be Friday 13th July but I might have chippy that lunch at work but should be ok, will only have a chip cob. It's my planned end of diet treat, lol!

With just one treat night, I reckon you'll smash it. You're really motivated again now and we'll keep each other going :)

I'm planning to use my mums scales the first day of my holiday as she has some in her apartment and then will weigh maybe every couple of weeks, just to see how I'm doing. I'm planning to still post on here and also record my food on mfp, so hopefully I'll be ok and not gain too much while I'm away. I do lots of walking and might do a bit more swimming than normal now I'm a bit more confident back in my swim suit. So that will hopefully even out any extra calories, lol. Normally I only gain about 6-8lbs during the 6 weeks and I drink lots of beer but I don't think I'll be drinking the beer so much this year so should hopefully not see too much of a gain.

Hopefully if I can get back from holiday being around 11 1/2 I'll get my 10 stone target by christmas. OMG that would be absolutely amazing. It's always been a bit of a dream before now but it is now actually becoming reality :)

I feel exac same about the dream. Might sound crazy because I’m still way over weight but when I’m at 15.9 it sounds a lot better that 18.9 I mean nearly 19stone it’s crazy. Our weight can only get lower can’t it and Iv realise that when I over eat now I couldn’t manage more than a week of it as I feel like crap after doing it. Last time I got to this weight I got pregnant haha .

What day are you weighing now then have you changed it to a Monday

I feel exac same about the dream. Might sound crazy because I’m still way over weight but when I’m at 15.9 it sounds a lot better that 18.9 I mean nearly 19stone it’s crazy. Our weight can only get lower can’t it and Iv realise that when I over eat now I couldn’t manage more than a week of it as I feel like crap after doing it. Last time I got to this weight I got pregnant haha .

What day are you weighing now then have you changed it to a Monday

I'm still going to keep my weigh in day as Wednesday but will do an extra weigh in at the end on either the Friday or Saturday. I like a Wednesday weigh in because it gives me a couple of days after the weekend to get back on target :)

You've done amazingly well and just think when you get to 15.9, you'll feel amazing, it is such an achievement.

After 5 days of eating every meal out, I'm so glad to be back and eating properly. I made some really good choices foodwise over the weekend though, I was so fed up with eating crap. I had veggi sausage cob for breakfast at wetherspoons on Saturday and Sunday rather than veggi breakfast. Then Saturday we went to TGI's for dinner and I had pasta. Yesterday we went to wetherpoons for dinner and I had 5 bean chilli with rice. So my choices were really good. I think I over did the crap food from Wed - Fri. Like you say though, it just goes to show that we are changing our way of thinking. I would never have thought healthy options before.

Oh right get you.

Ye when you think the difference can be 500 cals on the menu it’s so not worth it isn’t that tasty for an extra 500 cals

Tbh I don't really believe wetherspoons calories, not sure how they work it out but it's something stupid like 500 extra calories for chips. So I just try and work it out my way, lol.

I think my problem is that I get fed up with junk food after a few days and then crave proper food. I've always been like that even before the diet. But I think more so now. This is a good thing though when it comes to me going away for 6 weeks because I will cook all our meals instead of eating out. We normally have a bbq most evenings, so it will be super healthy and we buy fresh fruit, veg and salad every day, so that makes it loads easier for me as well. It's just the drink and crisps but I'm hoping I'll be ok this year :)

The gains for me are from eating out. They add all bad stuff to make it taste nicer lol. You will be fine I’m sure and least u have some scales so u can kind of monitor it can’t you.

I’m glad ur back after me gives m time loose my gain haha it will
Take me 6 weeks get that off lol. Mmmm I can taste the pina coladas lol

The gains for me are from eating out. They add all bad stuff to make it taste nicer lol. You will be fine I’m sure and least u have some scales so u can kind of monitor it can’t you.

I’m glad ur back after me gives m time loose my gain haha it will
Take me 6 weeks get that off lol. Mmmm I can taste the pina coladas lol

See that's the good thing for me. I don't really like the food in Bulgaria so I wont want to eat out much. I'll have the odd snack but other than that I'll want to cook everything.

I'll most definitely be back, no worries about that. I am so in the zone and so close to my overall target that I know I'll want to get straight back on it big time. I'll have about 5 weeks from when I get back until I go away in October and then probably about 8 weeks after that until Christmas. I would love to be able to get to 10 stone by then. It is really doable, so will give it my best shot.

I bet you can't wait to get on holiday, yum yum free pina coladas...heaven :) They will be very well deserved when you get them. I reckon you'll only get a 5-7 lb gain from your holiday, so you'll be fine. When do you get back? I reckon you'll be well and truely lost the gain by the time I get back.
Do you need to buy all new clothes for your holiday? I just brought all mine and it was such a great feeling :)

When u cook normal meals ur ok aren’t you so I think ul be fine. If you think you normally gain 5/6lb you may not gain anythin . You know roughly what portion to have and all the swimming and walking will help aswell.

Il be honest I have the odd week where I Cnt be bothered due to bein tired/ lazy but apart from that for saying Iv been doin it for 5 months I’m not fed up I love the results you get. So when I get home I’m on a mission to get to 13.9 by crimbo. I usually struggle with diets in winter but this is great because can have somethin hot if want unlike slimming world I felt dinner were always salads or cold pasta salad etc.

Il gain a stone on holiday if not more . In Oct last year I gained 10lb but Iv been dreaming about the fresh bread and cocktails for so long 😂. I’m not bothered tho as long as it’s gone by end of Aug. We go on 31st July untill 7th Aug . It’s a Tuesday so il prob weigh in but officially start the following Saturday as I’m off work that week and so is he . I don’t want to start then find myself having dinner out etc. I want a complete fresh week where he isn’t there sayin shall we have dominoes etc lol.

Yep I need to go and get all new clothes. I Cnt decide when to go tho. Nearly a stone still left to go and can make such a difference can’t it, but I also need some growing room in them haha. Il prob leave it untill I get to 15.2 that’s 2 1/2 stone that way when I reach 15.9 hopefully iv got 7lb to play with before start gettin tight

Back