Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Glad you had a good time apart from the lunch! Fingers crossed you get a good result tomorrow. :D

Thanks hun,
I had a sneaky look yesterday at the scales and it wasn't looking as good as last week but then I knew I wouldn't be able to continue with bog losses. But hopefully I will see something tomorrow.

Thanks hun,
I had a sneaky look yesterday at the scales and it wasn't looking as good as last week but then I knew I wouldn't be able to continue with bog losses. But hopefully I will see something tomorrow.

I think as long as the scale is going in the right direction you'll be ok! I was upset on sat losing only 1.5 after such a big loss week one and then I thought, well, it's still 1.5lb closer to where I want to be! I wish I could lose 4lb every week but alas, I think I need to settle in for the long haul.

I think as long as the scale is going in the right direction you'll be ok! I was upset on sat losing only 1.5 after such a big loss week one and then I thought, well, it's still 1.5lb closer to where I want to be! I wish I could lose 4lb every week but alas, I think I need to settle in for the long haul.

I totally agree. I'm definitely here for the long haul. I'm hoping to get down to 11 stone by July but then I'll be out of the country for 5-6 weeks, so will need to come back in September and continue my journey.

I'm here until I get to target, I realise in life there will be some challenges and I may need a meal off plan here and there, but eventually I'll get to where I want to be for the first time in my life and with strength, stay there too! I'm also the heaviest I've ever been as I have had a really tough few years due to separation, divorce, finding jobs, getting mortgage along with other challenges in life. So now I'm in a much better place, I'm ready to do this, not just for me but also my children. I want to be fit and healthy and slim, I want to be able to buy clothes in all shops and know they'll look good on me, not make me look old and frumpy. I will be turning 40 in August, this will be hopefully half way to my goal, however I know the 2nd half will take much longer to fall off.

Exactly. I have a significant amount to lose. So I am aiming for 7lbs a month, which I think is achievable but will keep me on my toes haha!
It's hard when you have to travel, being out of my habitat would definitely throw me off!

I'm here until I get to target, I realise in life there will be some challenges and I may need a meal off plan here and there, but eventually I'll get to where I want to be for the first time in my life and with strength, stay there too! I'm also the heaviest I've ever been as I have had a really tough few years due to separation, divorce, finding jobs, getting mortgage along with other challenges in life. So now I'm in a much better place, I'm ready to do this, not just for me but also my children. I want to be fit and healthy and slim, I want to be able to buy clothes in all shops and know they'll look good on me, not make me look old and frumpy. I will be turning 40 in August, this will be hopefully half way to my goal, however I know the 2nd half will take much longer to fall off.

Hi lovely, thanks for popping over.

I totally agree with you. Life is for living as well as dieting :)

I was 40 last year and hate being overweight and frumpy. I've always been young at heart and people say I don't look 40, so I don't want to turn into an old frump, lol!!

Exactly. I have a significant amount to lose. So I am aiming for 7lbs a month, which I think is achievable but will keep me on my toes haha!
It's hard when you have to travel, being out of my habitat would definitely throw me off!

7lb a month is a good target, I think anything upto 2lbs a week is achievable if you're still a way off target.

I'm trying to lose 8lbs a month, during the months I'm not away. So January, March and June before the summer. I know I'll put on a bit during my holidays but am hoping that all the walking I like to do on holiday will help minimize the weight gain.

I'm gonna aim for 1lb a week after tomorrow's weigh in at home as it's only my 2nd week, I don't wanna push myself and feel disappointment as it may demotivate me, if it's more great, I don't want any gains, I'm spending so much more on fresh fruit and veg, I want it to be worth it!!

Sunday 22nd January

Breakfast

Alpen

Lunch

No Lunch

Dinner

Roast Chicken, Roast Potato, Stuffing, 2 yorkie puds, peas, carrots, parsnips and gravy

SQUAT CHALLENGE:

No Squats Today

TUMMY CRUNCH CHALLENGE:

Day 1 - 20 Crunches

Good morning all,

Weigh in day today and I've lost 1lb. I'm a little disheartened because it's only my 2nd week and would have hoped to have seen a bigger loss.
If I look at the bigger picture though, I've lost half a stone in 2 weeks so thats good :) So I need to lose atleast 1lb this week to get to my January target.
Hubby on the other hand, he got on the scales and he's lost another 6lbs. Bringing his total to 13lbs in 2 weeks!!

I'm thinking I need to have more salad and veg. So I am going to challenge myself to eat atleast 1/3 salad or veg with each evening meal, every day for the next week and see if I get a better result next week.

Hope you all have a good day. And good luck to anyone else weighing in today.

A loss is a loss, more salad and veg and you will be on for a big week next week x

Yeah I get caught out if I eat alot of fruit. They say 5:2 split. 5 portions of veg and two portions of fruit due to the calories and sugar

Yeah I get caught out if I eat alot of fruit. They say 5:2 split. 5 portions of veg and two portions of fruit due to the calories and sugar

I think that could be where I've been going wrong this week. I've had fruit salad most days for my breakfast. I think I'll have a yogurt for breakfast at work this week and try to have no more than 1 portion of fruit a day.

Well done to you & hubby! Blokes lose so much quicker, the lucky things.
1lb is still a good loss though- slow and steady is definitely a good thing if you're in it for the long haul.
I find the third speed really tough sometimes too, I'm not a big lover of salad really which generally goes well with things for lunch. Fortunately I usually prefer veg to fruit and, like a toddler, I find it best to 'hide' the veg in my food! Grating things is the best trick- especially for things like spag bol, chilli, curry and shepherds pie. As we're on quite a strict food budget, not only does it ensure I get my third speed but it also makes meat go much, much further.
For instance, I buy a 500g pack of 5% fat mince, split it into three portions, and each portion does at least a meal for two (usually with a portion leftover for lunch the next day). By grating in carrots, onions, courgettes etc it really helps. Grated carrot especially bulks things out well, and if there's enough onion too it doesn't make it too sweet.
Hope you have a fab day :)

Well done to you & hubby! Blokes lose so much quicker, the lucky things.
1lb is still a good loss though- slow and steady is definitely a good thing if you're in it for the long haul.
I find the third speed really tough sometimes too, I'm not a big lover of salad really which generally goes well with things for lunch. Fortunately I usually prefer veg to fruit and, like a toddler, I find it best to 'hide' the veg in my food! Grating things is the best trick- especially for things like spag bol, chilli, curry and shepherds pie. As we're on quite a strict food budget, not only does it ensure I get my third speed but it also makes meat go much, much further.
For instance, I buy a 500g pack of 5% fat mince, split it into three portions, and each portion does at least a meal for two (usually with a portion leftover for lunch the next day). By grating in carrots, onions, courgettes etc it really helps. Grated carrot especially bulks things out well, and if there's enough onion too it doesn't make it too sweet.
Hope you have a fab day :)

I like veggis but I never seem to have enough. Unfortunately I can't hide them in food as the kids always know they're there and they eat the same as me. But I do need to make a bigger effort to have more.

Why do men lose weight so quicker????? It's so unfair!!

My kids are fussy but I absolutely adore my veg and I tend to serve theirs first and mix my veg into the port of sauce etc left for me or make a small portion of whatever it is I want separately! I'd love my kids to eat exactly the same as me, but I can't see that ever happening, I've always loved veg and my kids do eat it but not mixed in half the time lol. This is why it's taken so long for me to get back on sw again as I did well 6 years ago! I'm very determined this time and with having more time to prepare etc due to my new job, it makes sense! Onwards and downwards eh!

Back