Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Is a massive achievement hahaha it's a killer , is the chicken pie s/w recipe I love pie usually steak tho lol.

I find it easy when going to pubs have either gammon, chicken or steak with jacket. I'm sure
You will be fine. Iv also noticed there is never fruit salad for puddings on a menu. That's really bad isn't it it's all nice things we can't have.

Is a massive achievement hahaha it's a killer , is the chicken pie s/w recipe I love pie usually steak tho lol.

I find it easy when going to pubs have either gammon, chicken or steak with jacket. I'm sure
You will be fine. Iv also noticed there is never fruit salad for puddings on a menu. That's really bad isn't it it's all nice things we can't have.

Haha I know it is a massive achievement but anyone who can do the plank will be laughing at me only being able to do 10 seconds, lol!

I just make my own chicken pie using chicken breast, onion, mushroom (if Amy isn't having it) and gravy but you could use a stock cube for less syns and then just a piece of puff pastry on top. It is not super healthy but it is really nice.

We are going to the pub opposite where we live and it is more of a restaurant than a pub. I usually have the mushroom lasagne which I know will be really naughty but it is a rare treat to go there so I will make the most of it. My friend has been on a diet for the last few months and last I heard she had lost about 3 stone, so I may follow her lead :)

Ye deffo one to copy lol . Least your not near weigh day if you do decide to have the lasagne so got some days to try and burn it off .

Don't think I'm at the stage to do pie yet then cause of the pastry i need to start loosing first lol haha.

Ye deffo one to copy lol . Least your not near weigh day if you do decide to have the lasagne so got some days to try and burn it off .

Don't think I'm at the stage to do pie yet then cause of the pastry i need to start loosing first lol haha.

You could do the pie without the pastry. that'll still be nice. I've been doing it with jacket potato and lots of veggis.

Well done on your loss, that's great x

31st January 2017

Breakfast

Yoplait Yogurt

Lunch

Jacket Potato, tuna, spring onion, cucumber, tomato and beetroot & 1 tbspoon mayo

Dinner

Mushroom Lasagne, 1 piece garlic bread and handful of chips

SQUAT CHALLENGE:

Day 20 - 95 Squats (50 & 45)

Good morning all,

Is it really only Wednesday...roll on the weekend.

Yay I made it, I completed Dry January. I didn't think I drank much until this last month when I couldn't have it, I suddenly felt like I was an alcoholic! Anyway I am going to stay dry until Friday. As a family we are very sociable and often go out in the week as well as at weekends but I have decided I am not going to drink in the week any more. Even if we go out, I will have diet coke or water.

Food wise yesterday, I was really pleased with my choice last night at the pub. There was a very limited menu, so it wasn't hard for me to choose. I shouldn't really have had the extra chips but I was starving and the portion sizes weren't very big. But I resisted a pudding :)

Hubby had to leave super early for work today, so I got up with him and had an hour to kill before work so I did my exercises then, to save me doing them later. I managed about 11 seconds doing the plank, which is a massive improvement to a week ago when I could only do 5 seconds....still rubbish though!!

Tonight it's just Amy and I at home, so I am cooking her favorite tea which is chicken burger. I'm going to have chicken with mushrooms, onions, tomato and topped with cheese with some homemade sweet potato chips and either peas or salad. I had the chicken concoction last week and it was really nice, so even though it is healthy it will be like a treat for me.

Hope you all have a good day.

How nice does your tea sound last night. We're the same eat out a lot it's all about choosing the right options isn't it.

I need to pick some of these yogurts up to try a lot of people are having them on here .

Keep on planking hahaha

How nice does your tea sound last night. We're the same eat out a lot it's all about choosing the right options isn't it.

I need to pick some of these yogurts up to try a lot of people are having them on here .

Keep on planking hahaha

The yogurts are really nice but they are really small so you don't get a lot. I have them for breakfast because it's easy and I don't normally have breakfast.

My tea last nice was really nice but I did feel a bit guilty as it wouldn't have been very good for me but living my life is more important than being super skinny, lol!

Exactly and if we can't have a treat now and again what is the point we will just feel sorry for ourselves and give in. Look at me with my kebab haha I was annoyed cause gained so went and ate one and it was horrid and made me have stomach cramps. I think abit of what you fancy does you good asking as it's not all the time.

My cravings for kebabs have completely gone lol I think it was all the grease. I have been fancying macdonalds this week but I shall be good weigh day is aproaching lol

Exactly and if we can't have a treat now and again what is the point we will just feel sorry for ourselves and give in. Look at me with my kebab haha I was annoyed cause gained so went and ate one and it was horrid and made me have stomach cramps. I think abit of what you fancy does you good asking as it's not all the time.

My cravings for kebabs have completely gone lol I think it was all the grease. I have been fancying macdonalds this week but I shall be good weigh day is aproaching lol

No stay away from Mcdonalds!!!! I'm lucky as I don't really like fast food other than KFC but there's not one near where I live :)

My dad used to always say 'everything in moderation' as I was growing up. I was never fat, neither was my brother or my mum, so his theory works. It's just as I got older and forgot that saying that the problems started, lol!

Lol oh I am staying away don't worry lol. I love KFC and mac Donald's if they didn't have drive thru they wouldn't even bother me. It's just the convenience of it that's great lol . I had the zinger rice box at KFC for 11 syns would deffo have that again really enjoyed it.

Lol oh I am staying away don't worry lol. I love KFC and mac Donald's if they didn't have drive thru they wouldn't even bother me. It's just the convenience of it that's great lol . I had the zinger rice box at KFC for 11 syns would deffo have that again really enjoyed it.

TBH I had a rice box a while back and it was really nice and very filling. My favorite is the all star boxes with the flaming wrap. Ah yum, I could murder one now.

1st February 2017

Breakfast

Yoplait Yogurt

Lunch

Spicy Cous Cous, tomato, cucumber, spring onion, raddish and beetroot with a tiny bit of balsomic dressing

Dinner

Chicken, mushroom, onion, tomato and cheese concoction with sweet potato wedges and peas

SQUAT CHALLENGE:

Day 21 - No Squats today

Good morning all,

How are we all today?

I've managed to drink 2 bottles of water already and it's on 10am!!

Yesterday, I ended up doing 2 lots of sit ups, tummy crunches and the plank, one lot before work and another last night. I managed to hold the plank for about 13 seconds, it nearly killed me but I was so happy as I normally really struglle just to get to 5, lol!
Hubby was working away yesterday so it wa just me and Amy, so I did her favorite dinner which is chicken burger. I have my chicken concoction with sweet potato wedges and peas. It was really tastey and so filling. I had thought I would have a cheese cake for pudding but I was still full by the time I went to bed!

I'm back on the squats again today, I didn't do any yesterday as I was really busy at work and try to do them while I'm making a drink or waiting for my lunch to cook, lol.

2nd February

Breakfast

Yoplait Yogurt

Lunch

Spicy Cous Cous, Sweet Potato Wedges, Beetroot 1 teaspoon mayo

Dinner

Tomato and Chilli Pasta with Grated Cheese on top
Chocolate Cheesecake

SQUAT CHALLENGE:

Day 21 - 100 Squats (50 & 50)

Good morning all,

How are we all today?

Just popping on quickly to give a quick update as I know I will be busy later.

Tomorrow went really well. I did all my exercises and squats, plus I drank all my water :)

I'm not sure how the weekend is going to pan out foodwise. We've got friends coming round for a curry tonight and then we are out for lunch and dinner tomorrow. So it is going to be really hard to be good but I will try my best.

Back