Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Your doing so well! Weather has been hit and miss today but the temperature has dropped! Feeling the cold tonight xx

Thank you. I'm on a roll, lol. The weather's been awful, I was cold at work today but since I've been home I've been running round like a loon so I'm really warm now. No trampolining though, it was too wet :(

Wednesday 13th September

Breakfast

Grapes & Strawberries

Lunch

Banana

Dinner

Courgette Fritter and chips

Snack

Good afternnon everyone!

Today is Day 4 of my detox days. It had been so easy until today. TOTM came last night, so today I am craving anything stoggy! I am trying to be good though and not give in. So far I've had my grapes, strawberries and a banana. I've still got loads of fruit in my bag but I've got another 6 hours till home time.

Have a great day all.

Thursday 14th September

Breakfast

Grapes & Strawberries

Lunch

Banana

Dinner

Jacket potato, cheese, beans and quiche

Snack

2 bananas and a satsuma

Good morning all!

Today is Day 5 of my detox days. Yesterday was terrible, I could have given up so easily but luckily for me there was only fruit at work so I had 2 extra bananas!!

I have so much planned for this weekend, including chippy tea tonight and a party tomorrow. I'm hoping that because I've been good all week, I won't do too much damage over the weekend.

I'm only going to live once, so I need to live my life and not just live for healthy food! This said, I will try to make my food choices as good as I can. I will be drinking tomorrow night, so will drink martini and diet lemonade instead of wine or lager.

What's everyone got planned for the weekend?

Have a great day all.

Good afternoon all,

I can't believe it's Monday already....the weekends really need to be longer!!

Well I had a great weekend, however it did involve alcohol. I had a glass of wine on Friday night, I was really good and only had one but then Saturday we had a party and I had a few martini and diet lemonades. Now it could have been a lot worse, I could have drank wine or beer! So sticking to Martini was a good option for me :)

I really hope that doing my detox days last week and today will help the scales when I weigh in tomorrow. I was really good last week and am back on track today, so will keep everything crossed.
I've only got 4 more weigh ins including tomorrows before my holiday, so with 10lbs to lose it would be good to get a little bit off this week!

I'm back doing my detox days again this week. I've not really got much planned yet, so am hoping that I'll be able to do all 5 days on detox and also be super good in the evenings.

Monday 19th September

Breakfast

Banana

Lunch

Banana

Dinner

Poached egg, actifry chips, beans and bread

Snack

Bowl of Bran Flakes with sweetener and milk

Good morning all,

It's scales day and I.....lost 3lbs :) :) :)
OMG I am so pleased with that! I was hoping for atleast 1lb as I had been good all last week but not too great over the weekend! So 3lbs off is amazing.

So moving forward to the next week. I now have 7lbs to lose in 3 weeks to achieve my mini target of 13lbs by the time I go on holiday. I am more confident that this is now achievable.

My plan for this week is to stick with the detox days until the the weekend and then have a normal evening meal. I don't really have any plans for the weekend which could scupper my diet, so hopefully fingers crossed I will be good all week until next Tuesday.

Last night I went on a bike ride after work, it was only for about 40 minutes but that's better than nothing. I am hoping to go out again tonight for a short ride but as I will be on my own, I will stick to the roads and not go on the lanes and fields.

Good luck to you Laura on the scales today :)

Cynicalgirl how are you doing with SW?

Hope you all have a great day!

Well it's hard because it's a dirty dancing tribute thing we're going to at conkers. It's outside in the amphitheatre so unsure what drinks they sell but I am aware they do bottles of wine haha.

No she dissapeared was all loved up with her new man lol

Well it's hard because it's a dirty dancing tribute thing we're going to at conkers. It's outside in the amphitheatre so unsure what drinks they sell but I am aware they do bottles of wine haha.

No she dissapeared was all loved up with her new man lol

Could you take drinks with you? Maybe sneak them in? I'm sure when we've been to conkers in the past they don't check bags, although I've not been for a while so that may have changed.

I though Leigh may have just got a new diary or something. I know she was loved up but she was adamant she was going to continue the diet. Hopefully she'll be back again at some point. Do you still keep in contact with her away from here?

They check bags lol did few weeks ago when we went to the kenny Rodgers one. Il see how I feel on the night I will deffo eat before I go anyway as they have burgers there so won't to avoid them.

Only had contact on here, might look back and find her and message her might get a alert that she has a message. I'm sure she will be back at some point. We all dissapear then arrive back hahahaha

They check bags lol did few weeks ago when we went to the kenny Rodgers one. Il see how I feel on the night I will deffo eat before I go anyway as they have burgers there so won't to avoid them.

Only had contact on here, might look back and find her and message her might get a alert that she has a message. I'm sure she will be back at some point. We all dissapear then arrive back hahahaha

Ah that's a shame. Alcohol in Olivia's cup??!!

I wasn't sure if you had Leigh on Facebook or something like that. We all wander off for a while and then reappear don't we. I went for a couple of years and then tried to come back and the site had vanished! Then it reappeared a few months later, that was very strange. I love coming on here, I've never had to go to SW classes because there's always motivation on here. Although it has been very quiet since I've been back this time.

Yay congratulations on your loss!!

I'm doing ok so far today.. though I am sat at my desk inagining all the chocolates and crisps... eep! Can honestly say I'm not hungry though and it's more of a food craving/bad habit xx

Thanks hun, I was so pleased when I saw the scales....I had to check them about 6 times!!

Are you still working at the same place?

Ah that's a shame. Alcohol in Olivia's cup??!!

I wasn't sure if you had Leigh on Facebook or something like that. We all wander off for a while and then reappear don't we. I went for a couple of years and then tried to come back and the site had vanished! Then it reappeared a few months later, that was very strange. I love coming on here, I've never had to go to SW classes because there's always motivation on here. Although it has been very quiet since I've been back this time.

Ye it's very quiet and that doesn't help me cause I think everyone given up so I might aswell lol.

Ye good idea only prob is Olivia won't be with me haha they took can of Coke of someone last time.

Ye it's very quiet and that doesn't help me cause I think everyone given up so I might aswell lol.

Ye good idea only prob is Olivia won't be with me haha they took can of Coke of someone last time.

When I first came on here about 7 years ago it was so busy on here. I ended up moving away from it in the end as it took up too much of my time and was very addictive. Saying that I got down to my lowest weight since I had the kids. I went from 13 stone to just over 10 stone. I doubt I'd ever be able to do that again.

Ah I hadn't thought about not having Olivia there, doh!!

Back