Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Hiya LMN

Glad to see you are getting on well. Your 10 fruit and veg challenge is a great idea.

I had a subway salad at lunchtime which would give me a head start - lettuce, tomato, cucumber, sweetcorn, olives, gerkins, jalapeño, green pepper, onion.

Monday 2nd October

Breakfast

Banana

Lunch

Naked Noodles, Sweet chilli chicken wrap, Grapes

Dinner

Veggi meatball philli chilli pasta

Snack

Pea Snacks

Good morning all,

Scales day today and I STS :( I suppose I can't be too disapointed but I am!! I've not been super good this last week and yesterday I was really hungry so had a wrap for my lunch as well as Naked Noodles.
I now only have 1 more weigh in before my holiday and I can safely say there is absolutely no chance I will now be able to get my mini target, which was to lose 13lbs before my holiday. I am currently at 7lbs, so another 6lbs in a week is impossible.
Hopefully I will get a small loss next week to give me a boost before my holiday. Then it hopefully wont be so hard to keep on track when I get back.

No exercise for me yesterday as I was still aching too much from the bike ride on Sunday. I will however be back on it today!

Not such a great day for fruit and veg yesterday....Yesterday I all these different fruit and veg....
1. Grapes
2. Banana
3. Onion
4. Cucumber
5. Lettuce
6. Mushroom
7. Tomato

Wow Ponytales, I should try the subway salad, that makes the 10 a day challenge seem really easy! I'm going shopping after work, so will pick up a better variety of fruit and veg as I am stuck with the same few things at the moment.

Hope you have a great day!

Least u have 6 pounds to go I have 7 hahaha.
Shame you stayed the same but least you know
Why and at least you didn't gain.

I was saying last night that I'm exac where I was weeks ago prob months lol. But like I said just think what I would of gained if hadn't been doin some slimming world. At least when I cheat I feel guilty for doing it the next day and be good lol.

Have a nice day x

Least u have 6 pounds to go I have 7 hahaha.
Shame you stayed the same but least you know
Why and at least you didn't gain.

I was saying last night that I'm exac where I was weeks ago prob months lol. But like I said just think what I would of gained if hadn't been doin some slimming world. At least when I cheat I feel guilty for doing it the next day and be good lol.

Have a nice day x

Haha, I've just been on your diary saying about this, lol!!

You've been doing fab hun and like you say if it wasn't for slimming world, you would be gaining rather than losing.

Ye least I'm around the same weight. I think some times the more you try the harder it is especially when running out of time lol.

I'm expecting a stone gain while I'm away because I'm terrible. I also know tho i can get 6lb off in one week after Iv been bad so not worried to much. When I get back going to good untill crimbo and get some big losses.

Maybe this time I won't gain as much but for me it's all the drinks I'm terrible will just sit and drink cocktails all day.

Ye least I'm around the same weight. I think some times the more you try the harder it is especially when running out of time lol.

I'm expecting a stone gain while I'm away because I'm terrible. I also know tho i can get 6lb off in one week after Iv been bad so not worried to much. When I get back going to good untill crimbo and get some big losses.

Maybe this time I won't gain as much but for me it's all the drinks I'm terrible will just sit and drink cocktails all day.

I feel your pain!
I know that feeling about drinking rubbish when on holiday.....but why not you're on holiday and you only live once, so sod the diet and go for it!!

Like you I'll be straight back on it as soon as I get back from my holiday, so we will both be here to support each other :)

Tuesday 3rd September

Breakfast

Banana

Lunch

Veggi meatball philli chilli pasta

Dinner

Falafal & Salad Wrap with SW Chips
Apple crumble with ice cream

Snack

Satsuma
Veggi Sausage Roll

Good morning all,

How are we this morning?

I decided to do a bit of baking after work last night. I really fancied trying to do some of the healthy things you can make using a wrap. So I made sausage rolls, veggi sausages rolls and apple turn overs.
I had a veggi sausage roll and have to say it was lovely and tasted just like a sausage roll! Hubby and kids had the normal sausage rolls and they got a massive thumbs up, so will definitely be making them again soon! I've got an apple turnover for my lunch today, so will see how that tastes.
Tonight I'm making shepherds pie for tomorrows dinner, so I'm going to do some extra potato so I can make some cheese and onion pasties :)

No exercise for me again yesterday, I think the bike ride on Sunday took it out of me more than I thought it would, lol! I will try tonight but will see how much I'm aching first!

Here's my fruit and veg challennge for yesterday, I'm getting slightly better but still not managing 10 a day....Yesterday I all these different fruit and veg....
1. Satsuma
2. Banana
3. Onion
4. Apple
5. Cumcumber
6. Mushroom
7. Lettuce
8. Tomato

Wednesday 4th October

Breakfast

N/a

Lunch

Falafal & Salad Wrap with sweet potato

Dinner

Veggi chilli wrap
Apple crumble with ice cream

Snack

Apple turnover
Veggi sausage roll

Good morning all,

How are we this morning?

It's Thursday, so that can only mean one thing, it's my long day at work today!
I am armed with loads of food today, so I am hoping I wont cave into biscuits like I did last week.
I was really good last night and cooked tonights dinner in preparation, so I'll only have to warm it up when I get home.

I'm now only 1 week away from my holiday and not too sure what to do...I'm out at the weekend so I know my food choices wont be great, other than that I have no plans so can eat well. Maybe I'll do another few detox days next week to hopefully give me a boost.

Here's my fruit and veg challennge for yesterday, I'm getting slightly better, 9 in total today but still not managing 10 a day....Yesterday I all these different fruit and veg....
1. lettuce
2. cumumber
3. Onion
4. tomato
5. apple
6. sweet potato
7. celery
8. kidney beans
9. mushroom

Thursday 5th October

Breakfast

Banana, Strawberries and Grapes

Lunch

Veggi Chilli & Rice

Dinner

Chicken Gyros & Chips (from the chippy)

Snack

Apple turnover

Good morning all,

I hope you are all doing well.

I had a good day yesterday but then it went wrong a little last night. We went to the chippy. I had chicken gyros so that was a good choice but I also had some chips, so they weren't so good.

I'm back on it today, so hopefully last nights chips wont have done me too much damage.

Plus I'm back doing my exercise challenge and that is going ok.

Here's my fruit and veg challennge for yesterday, Luckily the gyros had extra salad in it :) Yesterday I all these different fruit and veg....
1. Grapes
2. Strawberries
3. Banana
4. lettuce
5. tomato
6. onion
7. celery
8. kidney beans
9. apple

Hi little Miss
9 yesterday! Good work!!

I've noticed that you and @xxlauraxx15 and me all seem to be in the same boat at the moment . One good day and then aslip up...We all seem like we are struggling to maintain motivation.

How can we get our mojo back?

Hi little Miss
9 yesterday! Good work!!

I've noticed that you and @xxlauraxx15 and me all seem to be in the same boat at the moment . One good day and then aslip up...We all seem like we are struggling to maintain motivation.

How can we get our mojo back?

I'm going on holiday next week but as soon as I get back I will be back on it big time as the count down will be on for Australia at Christmas.

Aw girls!!! I so need help. I feel like I've been talking to myself all day on here lol, no one seems online only me.

I've no motivation I've stuck to plan all day but now that I focus on what I'm eating I've ate more and beyond than I usually do.

Ah hun, I get like that sometimes when I'm on here in the day. This forum is so quiet now. A few years ago I had to stop posting because it was taking too long to reply to everyone.
Stuck with us though hun and we'll all support each other.

Back