Breakfast

Banana, Strawberries and Grapes

Lunch

Cheese, onion and potato pasty with cous cous, beetroot & pickled onions

Dinner

Cheese and onion quesadilla with rice and nachos

No Snack

Happy weekend everyone!

I'm not too hopefully about my food for the weekend but I will try to be goodish!
We're going out this afternoon, we are doing an escape room, Me, hubby and kids are all doing it. We thought it would be a bit of fun and something we can all do.
Then on Sunday we are at the World Conker Championships and going out for dinner after.

My exercise is probably the only thing that's on track right now, lol!

Here's my fruit and veg challennge for yesterday, Absolute rubbish!! Yesterday I all these different fruit and veg....
1. Grapes
2. Strawberries
3. Banana
4. Beetroot
5. Kidney Beans
6. Onion (& pickled onion)

Hope you have a great day!

Good morning all,

I've decided not to try too hard between now and my holiday. I will still weigh myself as normal tomorrow but as I'm already in holiday mode, I'm not going to post my food diary for the next few days.

That said, I will still try to be healthy between now and Thursday and I will also post updates on here :)

I'm exac same think Iv been in holiday mode for weeks haha. Bring on the sunshine and cocktails.

Just wanted say have a lovely time as won't prob be on here much this week as got to get a lot done . We had an Indian takeaway tonight the the diet is goin great not lol.

Catch up when we're both back have a brill time xx

I'm exac same think Iv been in holiday mode for weeks haha. Bring on the sunshine and cocktails.

Just wanted say have a lovely time as won't prob be on here much this week as got to get a lot done . We had an Indian takeaway tonight the the diet is goin great not lol.

Catch up when we're both back have a brill time xx

I can't wait for the sunshine, drinks and food :)
It seems to have come round so fast. It only seems 5 minutes since the summer! Ever so I still need a holiday, lol!

Have a great holiday, you'll love it. Catch up when you get back and we are both in the zone.x

So today I did my final weigh in before my holiday and I STS. I think I was lucky really as I have been in the holiday zone for a while now and I've started eating bread again the last few days.

My plan now is to come off the diet totally until after my holiday and then get straight back on it when I get back. I have a few things planned for November and December but nothing that'll do too much damage to the diet. So I will hopefully be able to get straight back on my detox days and continue the fruit and veg challenge, which I have found really helpful the last couple of weeks.

Hi All,

I'm back from holiday and ready to get back on the diet wagon. I'll start again tomorrow as I weigh in on a Tuesday so it will be a good start date.

I was quite good when I was on holiday and ate loads of salads, so hopefully the scales wont be too horrible to me tomorrow.

I will set myself some new mini targets tomorrow as well as I will have exactly 9 weeks until I go to Australia.

Hello, was hoping to see you here! I have taken about 6-7 months off the wagon lol, what a journey, but i'm back and raring to go! I have updated my diary but I'm also recording videos on my youtube channel flybabyleighintheuk if you are interested lol and I have instagram for photos! I thankfully only gained 2lbs, what a shocker! I think this is what has spurred me on also! Need to go shopping today and then i'll be on the journey haha. Nice to see you and hope to see you on here more regularly xx

Hello, was hoping to see you here! I have taken about 6-7 months off the wagon lol, what a journey, but i'm back and raring to go! I have updated my diary but I'm also recording videos on my youtube channel flybabyleighintheuk if you are interested lol and I have instagram for photos! I thankfully only gained 2lbs, what a shocker! I think this is what has spurred me on also! Need to go shopping today and then i'll be on the journey haha. Nice to see you and hope to see you on here more regularly xx

Hey lovely, I'm so pleased to see you back. We've missed you!

Wow only 2lbs gain, that's fab.

I only do facebook, I've not got an instagram account. But will check out your youtube channel.

Good luck with your journey :)

Ok, so Day 1 being back properly after my holiday.

Yesterday I got on the scales and had managed a 4lb gain, which I don't think is too bad.

So moving forward.... I have 8 more weigh ins before I go to Australia. I have quite a bit planned for the next 8 weeks, so I am not going to expect miracles. My first target will be to lose the 4lbs I gained. Then after that I think I'm going to hope for lb a week. Hopefully that will give me about 11lbs and will put me well below 12 stone.

I'm planning to do lots more detox days and do the 10 a day challenge for fruit and veg. Hopefully with winter coming I will be able to do soups, stews and chillis with loads of veggies.

I've lost my mojo :( I really want to get it back but nothing can motivate me at the minute!

I've not been too naughty food wise but I just can't be bothered with thinking about what I'm eating.

I'm away this weekend but will hopefully get back on it next week. I think I need to work out a proper meal plan and make sure I have all the ingredients in, so it doesn't go wrong again.

How's everyone else doing? How have you been since you came back from holiday Laura?

I'm on it!! Determined now, even going to be bringing lunch on Friday despite bagel Friday that's once a month at work lol I want to get to target so badly. Keep seeing success stories and I want to be one of them! We can do this!

I'd love it too, I was 13 stones on Sunday... Hope 15lbs is achievable lol we'll see, fingers crossed! I'm sticking with it, it's just if my body refuses to let go haha. Try upping water intake, I haven't been good today as busy at work, but will try make up for it and drink two more bottles this afternoon and evening.

I've lost my mojo :( I really want to get it back but nothing can motivate me at the minute!

I've not been too naughty food wise but I just can't be bothered with thinking about what I'm eating.

I'm away this weekend but will hopefully get back on it next week. I think I need to work out a proper meal plan and make sure I have all the ingredients in, so it doesn't go wrong again.

How's everyone else doing? How have you been since you came back from holiday Laura?

Read my diary sums up my day lol. Can't even focus and cause Iv been Livin off same
Food for so long the thort of it puts me off straight away. Just not in the zone . I would g say eating to bad tho although Iv helped Olivia through some of her Halloween treats today ooooops lol

Hi all,

I'm failing miserably :( That's why I've not posted for a while.

I tried to get back on the diet wagon about 5 weeks ago but there's too much temptation for me at every turn, so I have given up now. I really want to get in the zone again but don't think that now is the right time. So I am going to wait until after my holiday in January. Hopefully after that I will be in a better frame of mind and can come back in February and smash it.

I miss everyone on here though, so will pop back on from time to time to see how you're all doing.

Back