Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Have a lovely day it’s Ment to be lovely weather today aswell. Yum enjoy your breakfast. We have just set off for Skeg should be there about 10.30 so not to bad. I plan on having fish and chips today enjoying my last day off plan. 👍

Have a fab day

It's looking nice at the minute so hopefully it'll stay nice. Im wearing a yellow dress, so want it to be summery.

Have a fab day in SkegVegas....enjoy your chips. You really can't go to the seaside and not have chips, it would be criminal.

Ok so as promised the same dress 2 years apart. I actually thought I’d see a bigger difference but there’s about a 1 1/2 stone difference between the 2 photos. The photos went on in the wrong order. The first photo is now.

Attachments

• B56E02DE-8D9C-4FA4-BDA1-94CDE9952869.jpeg
    B56E02DE-8D9C-4FA4-BDA1-94CDE9952869.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 19
  • 961CEE88-8398-4F09-9270-0A6F724CDD70.jpeg
    961CEE88-8398-4F09-9270-0A6F724CDD70.jpeg
    135.7 KB · Views: 19
Aww you look lovely and god u can tell. I always think you never tell much yourself but trust me big difference. Look how much it goes in under ur bust uv lost loads from stomach. In fact arms face and legs aswell lol you must be so pleased.

Well done you 😀

Aww you look lovely and god u can tell. I always think you never tell much yourself but trust me big difference. Look how much it goes in under ur bust uv lost loads from stomach. In fact arms face and legs aswell lol you must be so pleased.

Well done you 😀

Thanks lovely.
I’m glad you noticed my bust, lol! That was the only difference I could see and my face a bit. But I don’t think the photo does too much justice because it was actually quite baggy at the back and under my arms. Amy said it looked like I was wearing granny’s curtains....cheeky mare 🤣🤣

Good morning!

I can't believe it's Monday already!! I could have stayed in bed so much longer this morning!

What a fab weekend though, party Friday night which was great. Wedding Saturday which was absolutely fantastic and then yesterday we went on a 10 mile bike ride to a lovely little cafe. The cafe was great but the bike ride was a killer, I think somehow we seemed to miss all the downhills and just do the uphills....my legs are feeling it today!

Food and drink wise over the weekend have been really good. I had one glass of Gin on Friday night just to be sociable, I had a glass of gin and a glass of rose on Saturday and nothing yesterday. Friday and Saturday I drove, so I knew the drink would be ok :) Food was perfect Friday and Sunday. At the wedding I felt like I ate like a pig, lol but it was well worth it, the food was gorgeous.

Moving forward....I've just done 30 mins on my peddles, I was hoping for a bit longer but I had to take a delivery at work, so had to stop. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get a bit more :) I'm going to start doing my sit ups and plank again today. Food for today will be banana for breakfast, chicken wrap at lunch & homemade chicken curry for tea. It's all been worked out and will be within my calories :)

The weekend had flown hasn’t it . I thort you do feel drained after a busy weekend but that’s what they are for isn’t it making memories and having fun.

Oh I could just eat a curry. Iv got back from school thinking I’m hungry lol. Goin to keep busy till 10 then have my shake

The weekend had flown hasn’t it . I thort you do feel drained after a busy weekend but that’s what they are for isn’t it making memories and having fun.

Oh I could just eat a curry. Iv got back from school thinking I’m hungry lol. Goin to keep busy till 10 then have my shake

We always try to make the most out of every weekend, lifes to short to sit around doing nothing at the weekend but then come Monday morning I'm knackered and just want to go back to bed!

I made a chicken curry on holiday a few times, it was the first time I'd ever made it from scratch and it was bloody beaut so making it again tonight. I'd never made curry before because it's so easy in a jar isn't it but it's really easy making it from scratch, I was surprised just how easy it was. And it is a lot healthier than a jar, so it mans I can have a little naan bread as well :)
Well done not having your shake so early. Are you going to stick with shakes in the morning now or are you just doing them for a few days?

Yep I agree

How do you do your curry from scratch? I always get a jar. I always have naan lol .

I had 2 shakes to use up they have gone now. Tomorrow il have somethin for 200 cals
For breakfast or if I can wait for dinner and have 500 cals

Yep I agree

How do you do your curry from scratch? I always get a jar. I always have naan lol .

I had 2 shakes to use up they have gone now. Tomorrow il have somethin for 200 cals
For breakfast or if I can wait for dinner and have 500 cals

Cook up chicken (or any meat)
add onions and mushrooms and cook till soft
once soft coat in a curry powder (i used schwartz tikka)
then add tomato passata and a bit of water to thin it a little (or instead of passata use tomato puree and water)
and simmer for about 10 mins.

It's so easy, it only takes about the same amount of time as it does to use a jar sauce as well :)

Normally I have a few chips and rice or rice and a small piece of naan but I reckon I can have both tonight. I've got 586 calories left after my lunch if I'm being exact.

I rckon you could easily have a good breakfast for 200 calories.

Good morning!

Had a great day yesterday foodwise, I was just a few calories over 1000 so pretty perfect :)

Today I've not brought lunch to work but I have snacks. I've already had a banana and satsuma. I have some mandarin, lentil curls and a fibre 90 bar for later. Not sure I'll eat them all but they're there if I need them. I've got flatbread for dinner tonight, nice and healthy before my weekly weigh in.

I've been struggling a bit this week because my son now comes home from work and has dinner with us, so I make it for around 6 oclock. Before we would have it later and on the days when Amy has clubs we would have it at around 8 - 8.30. So now I find myself not wanting my lunch because I can't really have it until around 2, so then I'd be having dinner at 6, so not long enough gap between the 2. So I think I'll be going back to the snacks more often now in the day instead of having a lunch and see how I go.

I really hope to see a result on the scales tomorrow. I didn't have a look today because I was rushing this morning. I have been really good but I know I was over on Saturday, so that might make a bit of a difference. But even a pound off would be a step in the right direction :)

I’m sure you will see a great loss. The bike ride may have made your weight stick abit as it does sometimes doesn’t it. I’m sure by morning tho you will see a fab loss I’m guessing 3-4lb this week for you.

I always have that prob with my tea been eatin so early and then starvin about 8 so just been goin bed.

I’m sure you will see a great loss. The bike ride may have made your weight stick abit as it does sometimes doesn’t it. I’m sure by morning tho you will see a fab loss I’m guessing 3-4lb this week for you.

I always have that prob with my tea been eatin so early and then starvin about 8 so just been goin bed.

I thin 3-4 might be a bit optimistic. I'm hoping for 2 but 1 would be ok. I had a great weekend but I know I need to up the anti now as will only have 5 weeks to get to my next mini target which seems way off at the minute.

I don't really get hungry in the evening if I eat early, it's just struggling to fit in lunch. I try to have super filling meals at night because I only really have one meal a day if I skip lunch and just have snacks. So it has to keep me full till tomorrow.

I've started back on my peddles again now as well. I did 30 mins yesterday and 40 mins this morning, so hopefully longer term that will help.

Back