Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Yay I’m glad ur hear next year 😀

That will be my countdown loose as much as can need you with me lol .

Let’s just both try and get most we can by crimbo. Didn’t realise there is only 8 weeks untill crimbo that’s crazy. Iv wasted so much time since gettin back of hol. I want to get to 15.9 by crimbo so that’s 1 stone 6lb haha around same as u .

Il be super happy at that then after crimbo I want to get 2 more stone off by July. I love dieting after crimbo hate it coming upto crimbo

Yay I’m glad ur hear next year 😀

That will be my countdown loose as much as can need you with me lol .

Let’s just both try and get most we can by crimbo. Didn’t realise there is only 8 weeks untill crimbo that’s crazy. Iv wasted so much time since gettin back of hol. I want to get to 15.9 by crimbo so that’s 1 stone 6lb haha around same as u .

Il be super happy at that then after crimbo I want to get 2 more stone off by July. I love dieting after crimbo hate it coming upto crimbo

I very much doubt that I'll be going anywhere anytime soon, lol. But hopefully I'll be here maintaining at some point.

I'm sure you'll get your 1 stone 6lb by christmas. You always do so well when you get motivated and I'll be here to support you every step of the way.

Good morning!

Yesterday was a good day, so I'm feeling really motivated.

So far today I have done my 45 mins on the peddles....it nearly killed me! I've not done them for nearly 3 weeks! I'm going to do my 10 mins jogging on the spot later this afternoon. I'm on a mission now I'm back, lol! I'd love to lose the 8lb gain by next Wednesday, I'm hoping I'll see a good loss tomorrow, hopefully a lot of my gain was water!

Todays food is as follows:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Cuppa Soup and Rivita Thins
Dinner - Not sure yet - Maybe chilli bowl or Chicken Tikka Slice and Veg
Snacks - Snaps and Banana

Welcome back littlemiss, hope you had a brilliant holiday. That gain will be off in no time, it's mostly just water retention I'm sure. I also have just under 1.5st to get off for Christmas - not sure I can do it either but going to give it my best shot. Best of luck, sounds like you are off to a great start already :)

Welcome back littlemiss, hope you had a brilliant holiday. That gain will be off in no time, it's mostly just water retention I'm sure. I also have just under 1.5st to get off for Christmas - not sure I can do it either but going to give it my best shot. Best of luck, sounds like you are off to a great start already :)

Hi hun

I had a great holiday thanks but just ate far too much and drank a stupid amount of alcohol but hey I will get it shifted :)

You've had some great losses, so I'm sure you'll get somewhere near 1 1/2 by xmas. I think with the support on here and motivation we can both do it :)

Yes we can defo do it!

I also have 1.5 stones to lose for Xmas it's 9 weeks away so I'm hopeful we can all do it.

Holiday weight will be off u in no time little miss :)

I also have 1.5 stones to lose for Xmas it's 9 weeks away so I'm hopeful we can all do it.

Holiday weight will be off u in no time little miss :)

Hey hun,

I'm thinking positive, praying that the holiday weight will be gone quickly! It sounds like we are all hoping for 1 1/2 by Christmas, so we'll all be great support for each other :)

Good morning all!

It's weigh in day and I'm so pleased to report a 3lb loss!!

I'm thinking part of my holiday gain was swelling from being on the plane but hey ho, it's now gone, so happy with that. I've now got 5lbs to get back to where I was before my holiday. I'm praying for a miracle and hopefully I'll get rid of it by next Wednesdays weigh in. Then I'll have 7 weigh ins left before Christmas to get as close as I possibly can to my target.

I was so pleased on holiday, I often treat myself to a Calvin Klein dress when I am in the states as they are a lot cheaper there than they are here and always fit really well. I usually go for the same style but with different print. This time I saw a lovely one but they only had it 2 sizes smaller than my normal size, so tried it hoping that by the time I wear it in January I might be able to squeeze into it. It fit!!!!! I was so pleased, it was a little snug, so I know I can get away with wearing it when I've lost a bit more weight as well.

Anyway back to now and I've already done my 45 mins on the peddles, I will do my 10 mins jogging on the spot later this afternoon. I need to nip out later to buy some new work trousers as mine from last year are far too big and look silly!

Foodwise today is as follows:

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Veggi mince, mushrooms, onions and peppers
Dinner - Chicken tikka slice with lots of veggies
Snack - Snaps

Good morning

After another great day yesterday I am hoping for the same today.

I've already done my 45 mins on the peddles and will do my jogging on the spot later this afternoon.

I'd love to see a couple of pounds off tomorrow when I get on the scales for my mid week weigh in, so the plan for today is to be super good and keep everything crossed for tomorrow :)

My food plan for today is:

Breakfast - banana
Lunch - Cuppa soup, ryvita thins, snaps and grapes
Dinner - Chicken fajitta with lots of veggies and salad

Have a great day all.

Well done, lovely!

It looks like you're on the right track and I'm more than sure you'll on route for a loss :)

Do you know how many calories you roughly burn when jogging on the spot?xxx

Well done, lovely!

It looks like you're on the right track and I'm more than sure you'll on route for a loss :)

Do you know how many calories you roughly burn when jogging on the spot?xxx

Thanks hun

I'd love to get rid of most of my 8lb holiday gain by next Wednesday and then that will hopefully put me back on track to be near target by Christmas.

Jogging on the spot is about 100 calories for every 10 mins. I only manage 10 mins lol as I get bored but every little helps :)

Good morning.....yippee it's the weekend!!

I stepped on the scales for my mid week weigh in and the scales are showing 1lb off so far. Hopefully it will move a bit faster between now and Wednesday.

I was super good again yesterday, I had chicken fajita for dinner but instead of having an extra wrap, I saved my calories for a gin and lemonade :)

I'm have no food plan for today but will be good.
Have a great Saturday all!

Back