Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good morning

I had a great day yesterday foodwise. I hardly ate all day so had a big dinner last night. I had 1/2 a cheese pizza and added some home made onion chutney to it (absolutely gorgeous), couscous, beetroot salad and a few potato wedges. I even had enough calories left for a glass of prosecco!

I went to fosse park yesterday as need all new winter work clothes and some other winter clothes. I was so disappointed all I managed to get was a pair of skinny jeans, a pair of leggings and a top. I was hoping to get loads but couldn't find anything. Why is it, when you're not looking you find loads but when you need to buy there's nothing, so annoying!

Today we are going for a nice walk to a nearby pub and then back to cosy up by the fire and have a roast. We'd normally go for a bike ride but still can't with hubby's shoulder, so will go for a walk instead.

Food for today will be:

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - No lunch but crisps as a treat at the pub
Dinner - Chicken Yorkie Wrap with veggies

Reactions: jfc
Your pizza sounds yummy , could just eat a Dominos.

Ye know exactly what you mean about clothes. It’s normally when I’m skint I find loads lol. I got 2 skirts from Sainsburys other day size 16 was pleased with that. Also some knee length boots which normally don’t fit but they did so was chuffed . Need to stop spending tho Ment be cuttin back and puttin in Florida pot lol.

Your pizza sounds yummy , could just eat a Dominos.

Ye know exactly what you mean about clothes. It’s normally when I’m skint I find loads lol. I got 2 skirts from Sainsburys other day size 16 was pleased with that. Also some knee length boots which normally don’t fit but they did so was chuffed . Need to stop spending tho Ment be cuttin back and puttin in Florida pot lol.

Well done on getting new clothes and boots. It's a great feeling when a smaller size fits isn't it :)
I was thinking about you last week when we drove past Clarion Inn.

The pizza was yummy and really low calorie, the onion chutney is my own homemade one which is a SW recipe and with sweetener rather than sugar, so really healthy. We have pizza now most weeks, I always look for a good low calorie one that I can have half of and is only around 350 calories because then I can have lots of other stuff with it as well to bulk it out.

Hi all

Just thought I'd do a quick update! I've been in Florida since Thursday and all I've done is eat crap! My big plan to try and be healthy hasn't worked at all! Because of hubbys shoulder, the new bikes are still in the boxes :( and to make matters worse, the oven has broken, so we are waiting for it to be repaired, they've said Wednesday. So no exercise and no home cooked food, it's a disaster! I really had hoped not to put too much weight on this week but I can already tell that it is piling on. My shorts are already starting to feel a bit tight!
I've decided just to go with it and enjoy it. I know I can get back on track as soon as I get back, it'll just mean I'll have a bit extra to lose!

Anyway on a positive note.....it's super hot here, it got upto 120 oF in the sun by the pool yesterday! The humidity is really bad though, it's between 75 - 95% most of the time. But I'm not complaining, I could be in the cold at home!

How's everyone doing this week?

Hi little miss, hope you’re having a great time. Thought I’d let you know ( as I can’t find my posts on this site !) that I’m now up to 5 1/2 stone loss - only 2 1/2 to go. I reckon I’ll be in the 12s next week.
Don’t go mad on your hols, you’ll regret it when you’re back xx

Well done on getting new clothes and boots. It's a great feeling when a smaller size fits isn't it :)
I was thinking about you last week when we drove past Clarion Inn.

The pizza was yummy and really low calorie, the onion chutney is my own homemade one which is a SW recipe and with sweetener rather than sugar, so really healthy. We have pizza now most weeks, I always look for a good low calorie one that I can have half of and is only around 350 calories because then I can have lots of other stuff with it as well to bulk it out.

😂😂I do exac same with pizza great isn’t it. I know before Iv had half 1 piece of garlic bread and two chicken strips it’s fab

Ye feel really good in them rather than frumpy. Cnt wait for Florida it Will soon come around aswell After christmas.

Hi little miss, hope you’re having a great time. Thought I’d let you know ( as I can’t find my posts on this site !) that I’m now up to 5 1/2 stone loss - only 2 1/2 to go. I reckon I’ll be in the 12s next week.
Don’t go mad on your hols, you’ll regret it when you’re back xx

Wow well done hun 5 1/2 stone loss is amazing. I bet you feel great. Will keep my fingers crossed for you getting in the 12s next week :)

I've already been on holiday, I gained 8lbs but not complaining too much, I had a great time and hopefully I'll get most of it off this week.

😂😂I do exac same with pizza great isn’t it. I know before Iv had half 1 piece of garlic bread and two chicken strips it’s fab

Ye feel really good in them rather than frumpy. Cnt wait for Florida it Will soon come around aswell After christmas.

Pizza has become like my weekly treat meal but it's not a treat because it's always within 600 calories :)

You're doing fab so no need to feel frumpy. Florida will be here before you know it. One really cold day and I'm already thinking about next summer, lol. I hate the cold!

Good morning all

Brrrrr it's so cold this morning!!

Yesterday ended being super good foodwise and I even had enough calories left over for some peanut m&ms in the evening :)

Food plan for today is:

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Lentil curls, cuppa soup and grapes
Dinner - Cod in batter, couscous and potatoes

It is cold this morning. I've just cleaned my bathroom and had to take my socks and shoes off to get in the shower cubicle and my floor tiles are like minus 5 it feels like my feet are totally frozen lol!

That's what I love about calorie counting nothing is off limits we get to enjoy what we like :)
I love peanut m&ms as well tho I adore the crunchy ones could easily eat one of those family bags to myself and have done in the past 🙈🙈🙈

It is cold this morning. I've just cleaned my bathroom and had to take my socks and shoes off to get in the shower cubicle and my floor tiles are like minus 5 it feels like my feet are totally frozen lol!

That's what I love about calorie counting nothing is off limits we get to enjoy what we like :)
I love peanut m&ms as well tho I adore the crunchy ones could easily eat one of those family bags to myself and have done in the past 🙈🙈🙈

It's so cold. We've got the heating on at work but my feet are still cold.

I absolutely love CC, I can't believe I'm still doing it after 9 months. I've never been on a diet for more than a couple of months before but CC is so easy and i don't really feel like I'm on a diet.

I've never had the crunchy m&ms, my absolute favourite are peanut butter ones but they are so small and about the same calories each as a peanut one but the peanut ones take longer to eat, lol!

You are doing so well littlemissnaughty! Sounds like a lovely weekend, annoying about the new clothes but I'm sure you will be able to pick some up soon. Hope your week goes well :)

You are doing so well littlemissnaughty! Sounds like a lovely weekend, annoying about the new clothes but I'm sure you will be able to pick some up soon. Hope your week goes well :)

Thanks hun
I had a great weekend but am really gutted that I couldn't find the clothes I wanted. I'm going to go shopping again tomorrow and have another look as I really need some more trousers and boots plus a few other bits.
How are you doing?

It's always the way - when you are looking for something particular can never find anything. I need a nice pair of winter boots too, looking forward to getting some over my legs this year as has been a struggle previously!

It's always the way - when you are looking for something particular can never find anything. I need a nice pair of winter boots too, looking forward to getting some over my legs this year as has been a struggle previously!

I've just been looking on Boohoo, theyve got some lovely boots on there and 30% off today :)

Ah that's great thank you will have a look now!

Pizza has become like my weekly treat meal but it's not a treat because it's always within 600 calories :)

You're doing fab so no need to feel frumpy. Florida will be here before you know it. One really cold day and I'm already thinking about next summer, lol. I hate the cold!

Have you tried ‘lo dough’ off internet - pizza style base fir 400 cals and a couple of carbs

Have you tried ‘lo dough’ off internet - pizza style base fir 400 cals and a couple of carbs

I actually saw an advert for it last night but I've not tried it yet. I wonder if you can get it from our supermarkets? Will have to have a look later as would definitely be worth a go. I think it was 200 calories for a normal size pizza base, so for a full pizza with toppings it would be really low calorie :)
Have you tried it?

Good morning all

I have a spring in my step this morning....I'm really looking forward to getting on the scales tomorrow for my weekly weigh in....how sad am I, lol!
I'd absolutely love to get back in the 10's this week, that'll mean I need a 5lb loss from last week and put me back to where I was before my holiday. 5lbs doesn't really sound do-able but if I can get somewhere near that will be good :)
I have been super good all week and not gone over my calories once. I have today planned as well so I know I won't go over today, so I'll keep everything crossed for my weigh in in the morning.

So far today, I have done my 45 mins on the peddles. I'm going to do 10 mins jogging on the spot later this afternoon.

My food for today is:

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Cuppa Soup, lentil curls, satsuma
Dinner - Chicken & mushroon pukka pie, mash and peas

Have a great day all!

Best of luck on the scales tomorrow, sounds like you have had a good week and really deserve a good loss! Well done for getting back on track so quickly, it can be hard after a holiday but you have done really well :)

Back