Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

I go to Vegas (staying in New New-New York hotel) in just over 8 weeks. So excited but I know I really want to be really close to my target by then as when I get back I'll only have a couple of weeks until I go away for Easter.

I'd love to go to Jordan, it's on my bucket list. You'll have to let me know all about it when you get back. I bet you are really excited :)

I love walking but only really get time on a Sunday or when I'm on holiday. There's nothing better than wrapping up warm and going for a good walk in the sun when it's freezing cold!

We’re away 16 th March so must be off on hol around the same time, see you here after to get rid any extra pounds😀
We’ll need to do a holiday tips swap 😀 yeah Jordan has been on my bucket list since a blind date when I was about 16 and was taken to see the excorcist, to put you in the picture I struggled to watch scooby doo the cartoon at the time hating all things scary, let’s just say there there was never a repeat😉

Good morning all....Super happy Wednesday!!!!

I got on the scales they're showing 4lbs off this week :)

I am so pleased because I am back towards the 11 mark, hopefully next week I will be under it and totally back on track. So far I've lost 6lbs of my 12lbs holiday gain.

My brother and niece came over last night which was lovely because it was snowing so the girls played out in the garden for an hour before dinner in the snow. I made chicken burgers but instead of building the burgers, I put everything out on the table, plus salad and couscous. I ended up having chicken, couscous, salad and a few actifry chips. Super healthy but felt like a treat :)

I need to go shopping tonight so just having a quick dinner before I go tonight, so think it'll be mainly leftovers tonight.

Have a great day all!

Woohoo! Fantastic it ll be gone before you know it. Love it when a plan comes together 🙂x

We’re away 16 th March so must be off on hol around the same time, see you here after to get rid any extra pounds😀
We’ll need to do a holiday tips swap 😀 yeah Jordan has been on my bucket list since a blind date when I was about 16 and was taken to see the excorcist, to put you in the picture I struggled to watch scooby doo the cartoon at the time hating all things scary, let’s just say there there was never a repeat😉

Haha I'm the same...there definitely wouldn't have been a 2nd date, lol!

I go on 22nd March, so around the same time. I'm only going for just over a week but so looking forward to it. How long are you going for? Yes we will definitely have to compare notes when we get back and also kick our arses straight back into gear after :)

Doing brilliantly littlemiss! 4lb off is fantastic, keep going!

Good morning all!

Thursday again already!!

Yesterday was great, I did well all day but then went shopping in the evening and hubby brought a hot cross bun loaf, so I ended up having 2 slices of that toasted with butter. So that put me slightly over my calories. I ended on just over 1200, so not too bad.

I'm starving....I missed out on having breakfast because I thought someone was bringing cakes into the office and then she didn't so now I've had no breakfast! I guess no cakes is a good thing really because I knew I would be way over for today if I had cake.

So food plan for today is:

Breakfast None
Lunch - Veggi chilli and rice
Dinner - Poached egg, mushrooms, tomatoes, actifry chips and bread

I should now easily be within my allowance :)

Have a great day all.

Good morning!

Yay Friday already....this week has flown by!!

I've had quite a stressful week this week with work but only a few hours left and then it's the weekend.

I was good again yesterday, I ended the day on 1100 calories and that included have chocolate brownie and ice-cream last night :)

Tonight we are out at friends for dinner, I have no idea what they are cooking. They are a super healthy family, so hopefully it wont be too bad. But just incase I am keeping my calories during the day to a minimum. Luckily my friend doesn't really drink so I'll drive then the men can drink.

Hope you all have a great day!

Good morning....it's the weekend!!

It's mid week weigh in day today and I've lost 1lb, I'm hoping for 2lb by Wednesday so I am on track :)

I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend as have had an extremely stressful week.
I've not got a lot planned, daughter is going to her friends for a sleep over, so will just be me and hubby tonight. So foodwise we are going to have a treat night. Hopefully still within my calories.

Have a great weekend all!

Good morning....it's the weekend!!

It's mid week weigh in day today and I've lost 1lb, I'm hoping for 2lb by Wednesday so I am on track :)

I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend as have had an extremely stressful week.
I've not got a lot planned, daughter is going to her friends for a sleep over, so will just be me and hubby tonight. So foodwise we are going to have a treat night. Hopefully still within my calories.

Have a great weekend all!
Well done on the 6lb loss and hope you get your 2lb on Wednesday, I’m hoping for 2lb loss on Tuesday but it’s going slow at the moment, food is perfect but doing Hiit and bodypump most days of the week.....my shape is changing so can’t complain x

Good morning all!

Monday again already...why do the weekends always go so quickly??!!

Foodwise I've been ok over the weekend. I went over both days but I reckon both were around 1500 calories so still not too bad.

I'm going out for lunch today but I plan on being good, either a wrap or jacket potato. Tonight I'm doing meat free burgers but I'll have mine without the bun and chips and have couscous and salad instead, that will save me loads of calories, so I should be ok.

My plan for the rest of the week is to be super good. I've got friends coming round on Friday for dinner and said I'll do curry but I will still try to make it healthy and be good myself.

I really want the scales to go back below 11 stone!

Have a great day all!

Good morning!

Had a great day foodwise yesterday. I went out for lunch but only had 5 bean chilli and rice. Then for dinner, I made everyone else meatfree burgers with chips and I had meatfree burger with couscous and salad. I had no bread or chips.

When I was on holiday I was struggling because I've been used to snacking, so wanted to eat more. I find snacking easier during the day than having a lunch but I'm not sure it's helping when I'm off plan or having a cheat day. So I'm going to try to have a proper lunch some days rather than snacking. I will try to keep my lunch to a maximum of 300 calories, so I can still have a good meal at night.

So my food for today is:

Breakfast: Grapes
Lunch: Meatfree Burger, couscous & salad
Dinner: Veggi Chilli, rice and cheese

Weigh in day tomorrow so hoping to stick with it today, so I'll hopefully see a result on the scales in the morning.

Have a great day all!

Sure you ll have another successful weigh in. Had a cal heavy weekend as it was my partners bday but back on track and heading downwards
I’m very much the same with day time cals being kept lower prefer a good meal in the evening
Looking forwRd to seeing how much you ve lost tomorrow x

Good morning all!!

I'm quite happy to report that I've lost 1lb this morning. I was hoping for 2lbs but hubby took me out for dinner last night as a treat because we've been together for 15 years.
I made the right choices foodwise, so was only a few calories over but I had pie, so that would have sat quite heavy.

Tonight we're having chippy because need to go shopping and can't go until tomorrow evening, also we wont get home until about 9, so a late one if cooking. I will be good though and know exactly what I can have :)

One of the girls at work has brought flapjack in, so it would be rude to say no, especially as she makes them especially for me. But luckily I have the recipe on MFP, so can work it out easy enough.

Food for today will be flapjack, grapes and chippy, so hopefully not too much over my calorie allowance.

Moving forward.....

11 stone is back within 1lb, so hopefully I will be the right side of that next week. Then I will have a stone to go to target. I have 7 more weigh ins till Vegas. So to get to target by then I'd need to lose around 2lb a week. That might be doable but it wont be easy, so will just try my best. I would love to get to target before Vegas, so will stay focused on that.

Have a great day all!

Good morning all!!

I'm quite happy to report that I've lost 1lb this morning. I was hoping for 2lbs but hubby took me out for dinner last night as a treat because we've been together for 15 years.
I made the right choices foodwise, so was only a few calories over but I had pie, so that would have sat quite heavy.

Tonight we're having chippy because need to go shopping and can't go until tomorrow evening, also we wont get home until about 9, so a late one if cooking. I will be good though and know exactly what I can have :)

One of the girls at work has brought flapjack in, so it would be rude to say no, especially as she makes them especially for me. But luckily I have the recipe on MFP, so can work it out easy enough.

Food for today will be flapjack, grapes and chippy, so hopefully not too much over my calorie allowance.

Moving forward.....

11 stone is back within 1lb, so hopefully I will be the right side of that next week. Then I will have a stone to go to target. I have 7 more weigh ins till Vegas. So to get to target by then I'd need to lose around 2lb a week. That might be doable but it wont be easy, so will just try my best. I would love to get to target before Vegas, so will stay focused on that.

Have a great day all!
Brilliant ,you are doing so well
Good morning all!!

Moving forward.....

Have a great day all!

The 2 lb each week is pretty doable, it ll depend on what your social life is doing in between. Sometimes you just want to get a good run at it but life gets in the way🙂 fingers crossed you get a steady 7. You have been so committed that I’m confident you ll smash it and then back to healthy post holiday too x

Back