Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good morning!

I had the perfect day foodwise yesterday. I ended the day on 1042 calories.
I felt so much better yesterday than I have for about a week. I had been suffering with a bad stomach and heartburn which I believe is down to eating and drinking crap when my body isn't used to it.

Hoping for another good day today and planning to drown myself in water! My food plan is as follows:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Veggi Chilli (Last nights leftovers)
Dinner - Tuna mix pasta
Snack - Lentil curls & small piece of christmas cake

Tomorrow is my official weigh in day, so I'm hoping to see a small loss.

Have a great day all!

I haven't heard of it but calorie counting is fab :) I aim for between 1000 - 1200 a day but usually have a few more on the weekend. I swear by the MFP app, it helps me keep on track. I guess you do not live in the UK??

Nope, Melbourne 😍.

I have a Fitbit Versa and I love the app, food and water log. Just so convenient. Used MFP prior to having my first FBit about 5years ago.

39C here today!

****WROTE THIS THIS MORNING AND FORGOT TO HIT POST !!

Nothing better than an on point day to boost the enthusiasm, well done!

Just drinking another glass now you've mentioned it! Im only up to 1.1ltrs today.

Oh you are sooo close to goal. My personal tip, a hot water with a slice of lemon and or a green tea throughout the day. It really does helps cleanse your body. Although I beware green tea on an empty tummy can cause headaches.

Have a great day, are you off to work?

Ah Melbourne Australia, I'm so jealous. I went to Australia last year for a month and absolutely loved it. What I would give for 39oc right now!!

I used to have hot lemon but had so much of it that I've gone off it now. I love lemon in cold water in summer when it's warm. I often have green tea, again mainly in summer but I've gone some so might have some later.

Yes I'm at work, been here since about 7.30, hoping for a nice quick day today as still feeling a bit tired and jet lagged.

I'm usually have about 5-6 mugs of tea a day at work, so my mission is to have a mug of water after every tea. I'm trying to drown myself in water today, lol!

Originally from Perth, but got bored and eloped with a migrant Englishman to Melbourne in 2004. We then visited every year for our wedding anniversary and after 5 we decided to move over (LOOOOOVE it). Where did you visit?

Is that 5 - 6 cups of black tea or Herbal tea? I am a coffee lover, double shot skinny flat whites and usually 3 - 4 a day :-0

Originally from Perth, but got bored and eloped with a migrant Englishman to Melbourne in 2004. We then visited every year for our wedding anniversary and after 5 we decided to move over (LOOOOOVE it). Where did you visit?

Is that 5 - 6 cups of black tea or Herbal tea? I am a coffee lover, double shot skinny flat whites and usually 3 - 4 a day :-0

Ah how lovely. We stayed in Sidney, Noosa and Surfers. It was this time last year when you had the heatwave. We absolutely loved it.

5-6 mugs of black tea with skimmed milk. I'm a mad tea freak, lol. I don't have sugar though so it's not too bad.

I've never been up to QLD but would like to when the kids are older. Would like to go around Aus when I retire with a caravan, every Aussie retiree's right of passage lol

No sugar here either.

I've never been up to QLD but would like to when the kids are older. Would like to go around Aus when I retire with a caravan, every Aussie retiree's right of passage lol

No sugar here either.

When we were in Noosa we were staying near a big campsite. It was right on the beach, it was school holidays and we could see that some had set up camp for the whole holidays. It looked amazing.

Hey littlemiss, welcome back! I honestly think 12lb is not too bad for 3 weeks off including Christmas and an AI cruise. I'm sure most of it will be water anyway so will be off quickly. Best of luck with WI tomorrow, hopefully the scales are kind to you and best of luck with shifting these last few lb to goal!

Good morning I didn’t think for one minute you wouldn’t get straight back on it, I ve been suprised how quickly the extra is coming off pays to get rid of it quickly. You will definitely be the same I’m convinced.
Have a great day x

Have a great day and don't work to hard ;-)

Just about to take the little man to the toilet and then going to retire with my book (bedroom is the furtherest room from the kitchen!!)

Ah Melbourne Australia, I'm so jealous. I went to Australia last year for a month and absolutely loved it. What I would give for 39oc right now!!

I used to have hot lemon but had so much of it that I've gone off it now. I love lemon in cold water in summer when it's warm. I often have green tea, again mainly in summer but I've gone some so might have some later.

Yes I'm at work, been here since about 7.30, hoping for a nice quick day today as still feeling a bit tired and jet lagged.

I'm usually have about 5-6 mugs of tea a day at work, so my mission is to have a mug of water after every tea. I'm trying to drown myself in water today, lol!

I love Melbourne stayed there for about 6 months on an extended holiday wonderful place. We took an camper van from Darwin to Perth so can highly recommend that road trip. It was too far from home for me but could you see yourself emigrating little miss? I can totally understand why people do x

I love Melbourne stayed there for about 6 months on an extended holiday wonderful place. We took an camper van from Darwin to Perth so can highly recommend that road trip. It was too far from home for me but could you see yourself emigrating little miss? I can totally understand why people do x

We love America (Florida in particular). We looked at emigrating there a few years ago but couldn't move quick enough as my eldest was just about to start GCSE's and I didn't want to interrupt his studies. I don't regret not moving because we've now got a beautiful villa in Orlando that we go to 2-3 times a year and also rent out to cover the costs when we're not there. Our long term plan is to spend about 3 - 6 months a year out there.

My hubby wanted to move to Australia when we first got together and I have family there but it just seems a little bit too far for me.

Good morning all!

Wednesday is my official weigh in day so even though I only started back on Monday I have still weighed this morning and I'm pleased to report a 2lb loss :)
Really pleased with that, hopefully I can get a good loss next week to put me right back on track.

I have 9 more weigh ins before I go to Vegas and would love to be almost at target by then....only another 20lbs to go!!

I stuck to my food plan yesterday and came in at about 1100 calories and that included a piece of Christmas cake. The cake was lovely but it's all gone now so no more temptation.
Hoping for another 100% day today. My food plan is as follows:

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Cuppa Soup & Grapes
Dinner - Fajita Bake
Snack - Space Raiders

Hope you all have a great day!

Great start to the year! 2lb in 2 days is brilliant, I'm sure you will see another big chunk off next week. Ooo Vegas how exciting! I'm thinking of going this year too, nothing booked yet though. Have you been before?

Good morning all!

Wednesday is my official weigh in day so even though I only started back on Monday I have still weighed this morning and I'm pleased to report a 2lb loss :)
Really pleased with that, hopefully I can get a good loss next week to put me right back on track.

I have 9 more weigh ins before I go to Vegas and would love to be almost at target by then....only another 20lbs to go!!

I stuck to my food plan yesterday and came in at about 1100 calories and that included a piece of Christmas cake. The cake was lovely but it's all gone now so no more temptation.
Hoping for another 100% day today. My food plan is as follows:

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Cuppa Soup & Grapes
Dinner - Fajita Bake
Snack - Space Raiders

Hope you all have a great day!

It’s great to see it going nice and quick, don’t know about you but I’m a little suprised how well I’m getting back in the groove. I always had a tendency to be slow to get back on track but just now I’m having breaks and boom💥 🙂 straight back to healthy. I like it😀

Great start to the year! 2lb in 2 days is brilliant, I'm sure you will see another big chunk off next week. Ooo Vegas how exciting! I'm thinking of going this year too, nothing booked yet though. Have you been before?

I was really pleased with my 2lb off but I know most of it's water. I'm hoping next weigh in will be as good as my stomach has gone saggy again now, it was quite bloated, so I'm probably losing loads of water.

We've been to Vegas 3 times before. We absolutely love it there. This time it was part of my sons 21st Birthday Surprise. His birthday was last July and we threw him a big surprise Vegas themed party. He's never been before so with him now being able to drink over there we thought it would be perfect for him.
I'd definitely recommend a trip, I'm not a gambler but there is so much to do there without gambling.

It’s great to see it going nice and quick, don’t know about you but I’m a little suprised how well I’m getting back in the groove. I always had a tendency to be slow to get back on track but just now I’m having breaks and boom💥 🙂 straight back to healthy. I like it😀

I've never been able to get back on track after a break with any other diet but since doing CC I've come straight back from holidays and weekends off and got straight back on it. I think it is because I don't think of it as a diet because I eat normally. I just sometimes switch things like pizza and chips will now be pizza, couscous and salad and I've swapped potatoes for more veggies.

Good morning all

Another 100% day yesterday. I ended on just over 1000 calories. My dinner was amazing and so filling. I had Chicken fajita bake with salad. It was about 650 calories in total but the portion was huge.

Today my stomach feels really saggy and I've managed to squeeze back into my size 12 jeans which I couldn't get done up on Monday, so something is definitely working in my favour.....I think the alcohol must be leaving me, lol!!

I'm doing veggi burgers for dinner tonight, so it will be like having a treat. Hubby requested Stilton and mushroom topping, so that will be nice with a bit of salad and a few actifry chips.

Food for today is as follows:

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Cuppa Soup and Space Raiders
Dinner - Veggi Burger, Chips and Salad

Have a great day all!

Back