Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

STS is not too bad especially when you have a had a few cheat days. 2 more WI until Vegas how exciting! I'm sure you will have a few lb off by then. 5 mile walk is really good, you are so good at staying active - I think it really does help.

Good morning!!

This time in 2 weeks I'll be hours away from heading to the airport....so excited, can't wait!!

I think the walking and peddles definitely do help. I've not been doing my peddles so much this week because I've been helping out in the warehouse at work so have been getting lots of extra steps :)

I am still on course being super good this week so far and I know I'll be ok over the weekend because I'm not having a cheat day. I'd love to lose a couple of lbs this week. Not sure I'll be able to lose the week after because we're going to the seaside for the weekend, so will be a couple of meals out.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - 2 satsumas
Lunch - small salad
Dinner - chicken quesadillas, spicy rice, salad and a few skinny chips

I think I'll have enough calories left for some jelly and halo top ice cream as a treat later and I might even have enough for a gin and diet lemonade.....Happy Friday!!

Good morning! It's the weekend :)

Mid week weigh in is showing 1lb off so far, so praying I can keep it off for my next weigh in on Wednesday.

I have no cheat days planned this weekend, so will be keeping everything crossed for a loss on Wednesday.

We've got a busy Saturday planned, my daughter has a theatre rehearsal this afternoon and then after she is going for a sleepover at her friends. I need to go into town and get some bits for my holiday. I am desperate for a new bikini, my current bikini bottoms are a size 16, I'm now a size 10 so not a good look, lol! Also hoping to go for a bit of a walk later this afternoon before getting chippy tea on the way home. Chippy tea will be 100% within my calories so no cheating :)

Have a great Saturday all!

Wow sounds like a busy weekend! How exciting buying a size 10 bikini! I hope you find a really nice one :classic_big_grin: I'm sure you will have a few lb off on Wednesday especially with no cheat days planned this week. Enjoy your walk and chippy tea!

Good morning....Monday morning again!!

Had a fab weekend. Saturday I went into town as planned and ended up buying 2 tankinis, I was so confident that I didn't even try them on in the shop. I've never done that before, always feel like I need to try them on. I tried them both when I got home and they look fab :) I ended up walking about 6 miles in total so really deserved my chippy tea when I had it. Then yesterday my daughter was out all day so me and hubby went for a long walk to a nearby pub, it was nearly 9 miles there and back, no cheating though although I could have had a bowl of chips I just stuck with a bag of crisps. Then back home to warm up and do dinner. I've been 100% on plan all weekend :)

Food for today is:

Breakfast - 2 X Satsumas
Lunch - Couscous, veggi sausage and tomatoes
Dinner - Savory pancakes and either rice or chips
Snack - Jelly & halo top ice-cream

Brilliant weekend on plan - sounds lovely with all the walking and great about the new tankinis! You will feel fab wearing them by the pool in Vegas. Food looks good for today, what do you think of the halo top ice cream? It's lower in carbs than normal ice cream and I could fit a small bit into my allowance but I'm scared to buy it in case it's really nice and I eat the lot :classic_oops:

I must admit it is easier staying on plan when I'm working, the weekends are quite hard. That's why I always have 1 treat day a week :) I hope work goes quickly for you this weekend.

I love fajitta bake, it's one of my favorite dinners and always feels like a treat even though it's not, lol.
Hello
I’m new to calorie counting
And I d really love to follow you on here if you don’t mind?
Thank you
I’m still learning this is day 1! Xx R

Brilliant weekend on plan - sounds lovely with all the walking and great about the new tankinis! You will feel fab wearing them by the pool in Vegas. Food looks good for today, what do you think of the halo top ice cream? It's lower in carbs than normal ice cream and I could fit a small bit into my allowance but I'm scared to buy it in case it's really nice and I eat the lot :classic_oops:

Halo top is ok but I must admit that I prefer the ones that asda and tesco do. Asda do a chocolate one that is really chocolatey, it tastes devine but it's really low calorie :)

Hello
I’m new to calorie counting
And I d really love to follow you on here if you don’t mind?
Thank you
I’m still learning this is day 1! Xx R

Hi
Of course I don't mind you following, the more the merrier :)
I hope Day 1 was a success....good luck with Day 2.
Make sure you plan, planning is so important when calorie counting.

Wednesday already....where did the beginning of this week go!!

Scales day for me today and I managed 1lb off. Not a massive amount. I have been super good this week, so was hoping for 2lbs but will take 1.

Super happy though as I have now lost 3 stone in total!!!!!! I started at 13.7 and now I'm 10.7. It's been a tough journey and has taken me 14 months so far but I now have a new lifestyle and not a massive diet which is good and will hopefully help me maintain once I get to my target.

Have a great day all!

Last edited:
Halo top is ok but I must admit that I prefer the ones that asda and tesco do. Asda do a chocolate one that is really chocolatey, it tastes devine but it's really low calorie :)

Hi
Of course I don't mind you following, the more the merrier :)
I hope Day 1 was a success....good luck with Day 2.
Make sure you plan, planning is so important when calorie counting.
Thank you
Yes it went great
I’m sticking to 1450/1500
Do I need to keep track of fat %? If so how much am I allowed a day ?
I’m getting my meals from a healthy eaterie and get 5 days lunch/dinners delivered at a time
So far I’m really enjoying it
Any tips for low cal snacks?
Xx R

Wednesday already....where did the beginning of this week go!!

Scales day for me today and I managed 1lb off. Not a massive amount. I have been super good this week, so was hoping for 2lbs but will take 1.

Super happy though as I have now lost 3 1/2 stone in total!!!!!! I started at 13.7 and now I'm 10.7. It's been a tough journey and has taken me 14 months so far but I now have a new lifestyle and not a massive diet which is good and will hopefully help me maintain once I get to my target.

Have a great day all!

This is amazing! 3 1/2 stone is fantastic well done!!!

Ahh littlemiss, well done on your pound off and overall loss - that is amazing! It doesn't matter how long it takes you are nearly there now, keep going!

Thank you
Yes it went great
I’m sticking to 1450/1500
Do I need to keep track of fat %? If so how much am I allowed a day ?
I’m getting my meals from a healthy eaterie and get 5 days lunch/dinners delivered at a time
So far I’m really enjoying it
Any tips for low cal snacks?
Xx R

I don't worry too much about fat because I'm keeping within my calorie allowance. I log everything on MFP, you can see your macros on there. I do check them each day but if for example I'm over on Carbs and under on fat I'm not too bothered.

I have lots of healthy snacks, I usually keep to anything under 100 calories. Crisps, popcorn, fruit, salad, crisp bread, couscous with tomato etc....

What day is your weigh in day?

This is amazing! 3 stone is fantastic well done!!!

Thank you. I am so pleased :)
How are you doing?

Ahh littlemiss, well done on your pound off and overall loss - that is amazing! It doesn't matter how long it takes you are nearly there now, keep going!

Thanks hun :)
It is really slow now but every 1lb is closer to my target and I am happy with how I look and feel now, so not too bothered as long as I don't gain, lol.

Good morning all!

Super busy this week, so not had chance to update or post much.

I've been really good since Wednesday but I know it will all go wrong this weekend. We are going to the coast for the weekend. I am hoping to start ok'ish today, then tomorrow will be my cheat day and Sunday should be ok'ish but will have to see.

This time next week, I'll be almost on my way to Vegas....so excited!!

Have a great weekend all.

Ah weekend sounds lovely, enjoy!

Vegas has come around so quickly I bet you are buzzing!

I’m doing good thanks hoping to see some more weight loss this week as I’ve been so good
Even on a night out last night I didn’t over eat (or get too drunk so I didn’t end up with drunken munchies lol)

Sounds like you have a great weekend lined up
Enjoy!

Hope you have a good week littlemiss, thanks for your support in my dairy x

Monday again already!! That can only mean one thing.....5 days till Vegas!!

Had a great weekend. I didn't eat too badly really and did loads of walking. Plus only had a couple of glasses of wine on Friday night.

I didn't get on the scales this morning to check how much I'd gained but hopefully it will only be a lb if any at all. I have decided to stay on the diet until Friday morning. Usually before I go away, I would stop after my last weigh in which will be Wednesday but I will carry on. So for this week, my weigh in day will be Friday. I'd love to get a lb off by then.

Hope you both have a good day!

Ah 5 days so exciting! I bet you will have at least 1lb off for Friday :classic_big_grin:

Good morning....4 days to go!!

Really going to struggle with food the next couple of days because I'm on a mission not to buy anything and just try and make do with what we've got in the fridge/cupboards. So breakfast today is popcorn, lol.
I'm going out for a family meal tonight for my brothers birthday which will be nice. I will be super good and make the right choices and only have diet coke to drink :)
I am determined to stay super good until Friday and hopefully I'll get the 1lb I want to take me under 10 and half stone.

Back