Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

I'm back and oh boy I need to be super good now till summer!!!

I managed to gain 7lbs in 2 weeks. I don't suppose that is too bad really but I feel so fat and frumpy now.

I'm out for a charity evening tonight at an Indian Restaurant, so starting back on the diet tomorrow.

I would love to get to target by summer which is 14lbs away, so that will be my aim. I have 10 weeks till I go away for the summer holidays, so will try and be good until then. I am going back over to Orlando for a week at the end of May but hoping not to do too much damage on that trip.

I am going to start doing my peddles again 4-5 times a week, I feel really good when I do them but haven't really bothered for a few months, so I will start them again this week. Also I have decided to do some squats, even if it is only a few a day while I'm making a cuppa at work in the morning, every little helps :)

Hey littlemiss, welcome back! I hope you had a great time in Orlando, 7lb is really not too bad and you will have that off in no time. 14lb by the summer is totally doable, I am aiming for similar. Great plan to start a bit of exercise again, every little helps!

Enjoy your Indian meal tonight and then back on track tomorrow, WE CAN DO THIS!

Hey littlemiss, welcome back! I hope you had a great time in Orlando, 7lb is really not too bad and you will have that off in no time. 14lb by the summer is totally doable, I am aiming for similar. Great plan to start a bit of exercise again, every little helps!

Enjoy your Indian meal tonight and then back on track tomorrow, WE CAN DO THIS!

I'm hoping to get the 7lbs off in the next 3 weeks, then I'll have a week off and get straight back on it after that. I really think it is doable but I'm so close to my target that it is really slow once I get the gains off.

We've both got this. We know we can do it, so we will....14lbs each by summer :)

I am on a similar trend. Family weekend away end September about 20 weeks away. Wow 1 lb per week would be fantastic.
Doable of course but I don't usually lose every week. Putting good hat on.

Little miss I am sure you will get that off. Well done

I am on a similar trend. Family weekend away end September about 20 weeks away. Wow 1 lb per week would be fantastic.
Doable of course but I don't usually lose every week. Putting good hat on.

Little miss I am sure you will get that off. Well done

Thanks hun and it is nice t see you on here :)

I don't always lose every week but when I am being good it usually equals out to about 1lb a week. You have done so well so far so I'm sure you'll get some more off before your weekend away.

Back on it big time today after my holiday!

I went out for an Indian buffet last night and really enjoyed it but boy did I pay for it in the early hours of the morning. I was so bloated and had horrendous stomach pains. Maybe it was my bodies way of saying I should give up the crap and get back to being healthy!!

So today is my new day 1. I would love to lose my gain in the next 3 weeks so I am on a mission. I'm doing my power walk with friend tonight, I love going out because it's a good excuse to have a catch up while walking. We normally do about 6 miles :) I've got super healthy couscous and a bag of crisps for lunch and hubby is cooking tonight, not sure what he's cooking but I know it will be healthy.
Also starting today I am back on my drinking water at work mission. I'm aiming to drink between 2-3 litres a day. I need to flush these extra lbs out somehow, lol!

I WILL LOSE STONE BY SUMMER!!!!

Good morning!

Yesterday went exactly to plan foodwise but my friend was ill so we didn't go for the walk. So I went shopping instead which was much needed as I'd not done a proper shop since being back from holiday.

Today I'm super motivated. I have brought perfect food into work with me and I know it'll keep me going all the way through until tonight. Tonight I'm making a dinner that I've never made before. When I was in Florida, I had chicken with a chopped salsa like topping but it had pineapple in it and used a small amount of the juice with a bit of chilli added into it, it was gorgeous with the tomato, pepper and onion. So I'm hoping to try and recreate that.

I'm back on my peddles today at work as well, hopefully I'll manage an hour but it might have to be in 2 or 3 chunks rather than all together.

Food for today will be:

Breakfast - 2 satsumas
Lunch - couscous and chicken
Dinner - chicken with pineapple salsa, mexican rice and salad

Have a great day all!

Off to a great start littlemiss! That chicken and salsa dish sounds really nice. Great plan to up the water intake again, I think I will do the same. Nearly the weekend, yay!

Off to a great start littlemiss! That chicken and salsa dish sounds really nice. Great plan to up the water intake again, I think I will do the same. Nearly the weekend, yay!

Thanks hun

I'm really looking forward to doing to pineapple salsa, hopefully it will become one of my favorite things and I'll be able to have it with couscous and chicken salads etc for work. Think I'll make a big batch and freeze it into small pots.

I've guzzled a full litre bottle of water this morning already, so only another 1 - 2 to go :) I always find it helps, so well worth it...get supping!

It is nearly the weekend, we're going glamping with some friends, I'm really hoping to be goodish all weekend and will hopefully get some walking in as well. Have you got any plans for the weekend?

Ah glamping sounds fun! No plans just going to have a chilled one as have been so busy the last few weeks. Looking forward to it, hope you have a good one :)

Good morning....It's nearly the weekend!!

I'm very excited today as we are going away for the weekend....on a converted double decker bus. We've had this weekend booked for over a year and half because it gets booked up so quickly but it is finally here. We are going with some friends, I'm so excited as it is something a bit different.

I got on the scales this morning and they are down 1lb since Tuesday which isn't too bad considering the Indian buffet on Tuesday night. Dinner last night was absolutely gorgeous, I will definitely be making the pineapple salsa again, it was so tasty.

I'm planning a supper good day today, I've got couscous, salad and salsa for at work and then tonight we've got quiche, potatoes and salad plus maybe a naughty pudding and a couple of beers. I'm not sure how the rest of the weekend will go but I'm not too bothered as I think we'll do lots of walking.

Have a great weekend Clareel, a chilled weekend always sounds good but for me it never ends up a chilled weekend, lol.

Thought I would add my May exercise and water challenge to my diary. I will keep updating it each day when I post but here it is so far....

2 / 14 X 1 hour Exercise Bike (peddles)
2 / 14 X Squats (starting with 10 a day and increasing daily)
0 / 10 X Plank and Tummy Crunches
0 / 2 X 6 mile Power Walks
2 / 18 X 2-3 Litres of water during my work day

Well done on your 1lb off, that's a great start. Converted double decker bus sounds brilliant, I'm sure you will be fine this weekend with lots of walking, love the exercise challenge, good luck!

Wow what a fantastic weekend!!!
Yes I ate crap all weekend and drank like a fish but it was a really good weekend. I would highly recommend a stay in a converted bus! I haven't dared get on the scales this morning but I will tomorrow. I very much doubt I will have lost anything but we will see. I am back on it again now big time. I have even sacrificed a birthday meal tomorrow night because I really want to lose a few lbs before I go back to Florida in a couple of weeks.

I did do quite a lot of walking over the weekend which was good and I am back going my exercise and water challenge today :)

Food for today is:

Breakfast - 2 X Satsumas
Lunch - Couscous with tomatoes and pineapple salsa
Dinner - Veggi chilli bowl with wedges

May Challenge:

3 / 14 X 1 hour Exercise Bike (peddles)
3 / 14 X Squats (starting with 10 a day and increasing daily)
1 / 10 X Plank and Tummy Crunches
3 / 18 X 2-3 Litres of water during my work day

Wow what a fantastic weekend!!!
Yes I ate crap all weekend and drank like a fish but it was a really good weekend. I would highly recommend a stay in a converted bus! I haven't dared get on the scales this morning but I will tomorrow. I very much doubt I will have lost anything but we will see. I am back on it again now big time. I have even sacrificed a birthday meal tomorrow night because I really want to lose a few lbs before I go back to Florida in a couple of weeks.

I did do quite a lot of walking over the weekend which was good and I am back going my exercise and water challenge today :)

Food for today is:

Breakfast - 2 X Satsumas
Lunch - Couscous with tomatoes and pineapple salsa
Dinner - Veggi chilli bowl with wedges

May Challenge:

3 / 14 X 1 hour Exercise Bike (peddles)
3 / 14 X Squats (starting with 10 a day and increasing daily)
3 / 18 X 2-3 Litres of water during my work day

Glad you had s good weekend. Here's hoping for a loss for you

Good morning all

I got on the scales this morning and by some kind of miracle I have STS this week. So I am really happy with that because I wasn't convinced after the weekend.

Today's my birthday so I've brought cake into the office and then I'm going out for lunch with a friend. Tonight we have decided not to go out but I am going to cook a nice dinner and it will be healthish, I'm doing toad in the hole with lots of veggies. I'm fed up with eating out so would rather cook.

After today though I will be back on the diet 100%. I have just over 2 weeks till I go to Florida and really want to lose my gain. I won't be having a cheat day on Saturday as I don't need it this week. I also have a bike ride planned for Saturday and a long walk for Sunday so that should help as well :)

May Challenge:

4 / 14 X 1 hour Exercise Bike (peddles)
4 / 14 X Squats (starting with 10 a day and increasing daily)
4 / 18 X 2-3 Litres of water during my work day

Good afternoon!

Yesterday was a lovely day but I didn't eat or drink too much so that was a bonus :) I went out for lunch with a friend and only had a sandwich and then dinner was toad in the hole with lots of veggies so all good!

Today I've had a busy morning as I wasn't in work, so I just grabbed a satsuma and a bag of mini cheddars. I'm doing Omelette for dinner tonight and then hubby brought me a triffle instead of a cake yesterday so I'm going to have that as a treat. Hopefully I'll be within or very close to my calories today. No exercise at all today but i will do my squats in a little while. Also no water yet today either, so my May challenge isn't too great.

May Challenge:

4 / 14 X 1 hour Exercise Bike (peddles)
5 / 14 X Squats (starting with 10 a day and increasing daily)
4 / 18 X 2-3 Litres of water during my work day

Happy belated Birthday, sorry I missed that. Glad you had a good day, well done on the STS, very reasonable after your weekend away. The bus sounds so fun! A few weeks until you go back to Florida, I'm sure you can lose a few lb - best of luck :)

Back