Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good morning!

Well it's Wednesday and I should be super happy to report a loss but that's not the case this week. I'm the same as last week :(

Why am I surprised though when I went to the chippy last night! I was so tired and by the time I got home it was gone 8.30, so the thought of cooking really didn't appeal, so we got chippy instead.

So now I have 3 weigh ins left until my holiday and I'm still hovering around 11 stone. TBH I'm really not impressed with myself as I was wanting to get nearer to 10 stone than 11 stone by my holiday.

My plan now is simple.....just get as far away from the 11 stone mark as I can. I have a couple of really busy weeks coming up but I know I need to be really good, so I will try my best. Even just a couple of lbs will be better than nothing.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - 2 X satsumas
Lunch - Couscous, chicken and pineapple salsa
Dinner - Toad in the hole with mash and veg.

Good morning all!

Yesterday went really well. Foodwise I had a 100% day. I also went for a power walk last night, think I did about 5 miles so happy with that :)

At 7am this morning I got a text to warn me that someone was bringing rhubarb pie and cream into the office, so I haven't had breakfast and probably wont have lunch either so I can have some of that. Hopefully that will help me claw back a few bonus calories. Tonight we are having a bbq. Fingers crossed the weather stays nice. I'll be having veggie sausages, stuffed mushroom, potato salad and salad, so not too bad :)

Morning😃

What a good day yesterday! And it was good about the heads up today so you can fit in the pie with your calories😃

I hope the weather stays nice for your bbq! Sounds delicious 😋 x

Morning😃

What a good day yesterday! And it was good about the heads up today so you can fit in the pie with your calories😃

I hope the weather stays nice for your bbq! Sounds delicious 😋 x

Thanks hun.

Yes it was so good to get the heads up on the pie, I don't normally know, so by the time I find out it's too late and I've already had breakfast and planned lunch. I've just had the pie, it was really nice and didn't taste too sweet, so hopefully not too bad. I'll wait now until tonight before I eat again.

The weather seems to be brightening up a bit outside, so hopefully it will be nice later for the BBQ.

Good morning!

It's Friday :) This week has flown by again!!

I had a fab day yesterday. The sun was shining so I managed to paint a bit of the fence in the garden after work, then we had a bbq followed by a couple of drinks in the pub beer garden. Finally the sun was shining and it made me feel fab! Foodwise other than the pie at work I was really good and still think I will have come in at around 1200 calories for the day which is good. I had 2 gin and lemonades at the pub so that will have taken me up by about 200 calories. Not too bad really considering.

I've started doing my peddles again at work in the morning. I used to do them 4 times a week but haven't really done them since Easter. I found they helped boost my weight loss so I'm giving them another go. I did 30 mins yesterday and so far today I've done 20 mins. I'm aiming for an hour but will have to see as I don't like doing them when others are around.

This weekend we've got loads on that really wont help the diet! Tonight we are going to FIL's and staying over, so no doubt it will be takeaway and beer for dinner tonight. Then tomorrow evening we've got a friends party, I've offered to drive so I can't drink :), so will hopefully be ok. But then Sunday we're going out for my Grandads 90th. we've got a meal booked and also a cake, plus a few drinks. So I'm not holding out too much hope for this weekend but I will try to be as good as I can. I would love to see a loss on Wednesday or at the very least STS.

Have a great weekend all.

Good morning all....Monday again!!

Had a great weekend but ate and drank far too much!

I am really struggling with the diet at the minute. I've had so much on and the sun is shining, so it's making it really hard.
I only have 2 weeks now until I go away and I really do want to try and be good between now and then but I know I've got a busy weekend coming up and I'm out a couple of nights this week as well, so it's not going to be easy. I think I've just got to keep thinking....if I'm super good on the days that I'm not doing anything, hopefully it will even itself out.
Again this week I'm not hopeful for a loss, I'm just praying I don't get a gain!

Today is going to be a good day. I'm being super healthy, so far I've had 3 satsumas. I only have a small portion of couscous for lunch and then for dinner tonight I'm having chicken pitta followed by fruit salad.

Hope you all had a great weekend :)

Hi littlemiss, sorry to hear you are struggling - me too. I think it's the weather! It does sound like you're still managing to make good choices where possible though which is a positive. Just keep going, hopefully you will have a few lb off this week but if not then at least you are still being healthy. Starting the exercise bike again sounds great and you are doing loads of walking.

Hi littlemiss, sorry to hear you are struggling - me too. I think it's the weather! It does sound like you're still managing to make good choices where possible though which is a positive. Just keep going, hopefully you will have a few lb off this week but if not then at least you are still being healthy. Starting the exercise bike again sounds great and you are doing loads of walking.

Hey hun

I am really struggling. I have been so good for so long now but I feel like I've not really lost anything for about a year, I just seem to be bobbing between 10.7 and 11.2. I know holidays don't help but I was hoping to have got to target and then start bobbing around.

I have started doing my peddles again, I'm trying to do about 30 - 60 minutes a day, I think that really helped before, so hoping it will again. Plus if it gives me a few extra calories back then it must be good :)

Anyway, how are you? How was Brighton? I'm guessing the diet hasn't been so good while you've been away, lol.

Good morning!

I had a 100% day yesterday, if anything I was a little under my calories for the day, so all good :)

I'm hoping to be just ok foodwise today, so hopefully yesterdays good day will help with todays ok day, lol. During the day today I will be super good, I've had fruit salad for lunch and will be having couscous and tomatoes for lunch. Tonight we are out watching my daughter sing in a theatre in town, so we're grabbing chippy on the way home. That wont be too bad but I might need a snack before that and also might have a drink while watching. I will try to make good choices.

I am currently 30 mins into doing my peddles, so hopefully that will have me claw back a few extra calories for later :)

Have a great day all!

Well done on your 100% day, I know what you mean about feeling like this year has been a struggle. I am the same as you, lose a few lb, go away and gain it back, lose it again. It is annoying but at least we're trying, if we weren't dieting in between the holidays would be much worse! Anyway, just keep going. We will both get to goal eventually I'm sure of it!

OMG I can't believe it's Friday already! And I've not been on here since Tuesday....where has the week gone!

I've been so busy, had a lovely evening on Tuesday watching Amy at the theater and also Wednesday night watching her in her school production. Work has been manic this week and to top it off I had to fetch Amy from school yesterday as she fell in PE and couldn't walk. So also had to manage a trip to A&E in my day as well! Luckily she hasn't broken anything but she's got her dance exams on Sunday and still can't walk, so not looking good for her, she's absolutely gutted :(

I got on the scales on Wednesday and they were back showing the same as last week, so atleast I managed to maintain again. The scales were down slightly again this morning but it's still a long way to go till next Wednesday's weigh in.

Every year we have a themed bbq this weekend and this year we are having an Australian theme. So I've also had that to sort out this week as it is tomorrow but we have family and a couple of friends coming up tonight. Really looking forward to it, hopefully the weather will hold out :)

Foodwise the last couple of days I've been super good. Plus I think running around like a loon will have saved me a few calories as well. Tonight I should be ok because we are just having a small bbq and I'll be able to eat what I know is ok, I might treat myself to a couple of gin and diet lemonades. Tomorrow will be hard though because there will be lots of naughty food and I will be drinking as well but I'm having tomorrow as my treat day, so it's ok. Sunday I'm planning a nice long walk with hubby as Amy should have her exams and they are all day, so we are going to make the most of being able to do a long walk to a pub. We'll probably get some food there but it should be ok because the walk will save me a good few calories.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Oh no. I hope she’s ok bless her.

For how much you do and events you go to in the summer it’s great to be maintaining 😃

Hope you have a good Aussie bbq! X

Oh no. I hope she’s ok bless her.

For how much you do and events you go to in the summer it’s great to be maintaining 😃

Hope you have a good Aussie bbq! X

Thanks hun

She's got her dance exams on Sunday so I've just spoken to her teacher and she said she will tell the examiner the circumstances, so that'll hopefully help her. She's totally dosed up on meds now and not in so much pain so hopefully she will start getting better soon.

I'm really pleased to be maintaining at the minute. I know I'd love to get my last stone gone but I'm really happy where I am right now :)

Aup my lovely how are you? I see your still doin brill and staying on track which is amazing.

I have 6 weeks 3 days to go and il be bck on plan, I actually can’t wait to get back on track. I think last time I had 1200 cals wasn’t it? I think I’m going to start on 1400 and see how I get on. Planning on breast feeding aswell so can’t go to low cal wise but hoping it will help the weight fall off haha.

114A2E22-EA9F-42D3-BA93-39B5FCD14C6C.jpeg

Aup my lovely how are you? I see your still doin brill and staying on track which is amazing.

I have 6 weeks 3 days to go and il be bck on plan, I actually can’t wait to get back on track. I think last time I had 1200 cals wasn’t it? I think I’m going to start on 1400 and see how I get on. Planning on breast feeding aswell so can’t go to low cal wise but hoping it will help the weight fall off haha.

View attachment 193496

OMG hello my lovely, how are you doing?
Wow only 6 weeks left, it doesn't seem that long since you first said you were pregnant. I've missed our daily chats, it'll be so good to have you back!

Yes last time you were on 1200 a day. I'm not sure how many extra you should have when you're breast feeding. You did so well last time doing CC that I'm sure you smash it again :)

I've been mainly maintaining since you were last here. I got down to 10.7 before Easter and then went on holidays and gained and dropped etc. I'm currently around 11 stone, so still a way to go to get to my target.

It's lovely to see you posting, thanks for the baby update.xx

Good morning all!

Had a fab weekend. Saturday we had a big bbq which after the rain stopped was absolutely fantastic. I drank far too much though and also ate loads of cake but it was my cheat day, so not too bothered. Then yesterday afternoon we went on a long walk which was great as it helped clean my hangover, lol. Last night I cooked a nice dinner and didn't go over my calories, so was all good :)

I've now got exactly a week until I go away for the summer. I will weigh in as normal on Wedenesday and then weigh again for the final time next Monday. I'd love to lose a couple more lbs and don't have any naughty days planned between now and then, so feeling positive.

Food for today is:

Breakfast: Grapes and Pineapple
Lunch: Couscous and Chicken
Dinner: BBQ - Veggi Hotdogs with Salad and Potato Salad

OMG hello my lovely, how are you doing?
Wow only 6 weeks left, it doesn't seem that long since you first said you were pregnant. I've missed our daily chats, it'll be so good to have you back!

Yes last time you were on 1200 a day. I'm not sure how many extra you should have when you're breast feeding. You did so well last time doing CC that I'm sure you smash it again :)

I've been mainly maintaining since you were last here. I got down to 10.7 before Easter and then went on holidays and gained and dropped etc. I'm currently around 11 stone, so still a way to go to get to my target.

It's lovely to see you posting, thanks for the baby update.xx

Your doin so well tho . I really can’t wait to get back on track. Iv looked back in Oct I was 17.2 I’m currently 18.6 which I don’t think is to bad. My starting point was 18.8 but hopefully once baby born loose a stone instantly haha fingers crossed anyway.

Ur maintaining and living life so that’s all good. Bet ur enjoying the weather being slimmer. I’m like a sweaty tank haha

Your doin so well tho . I really can’t wait to get back on track. Iv looked back in Oct I was 17.2 I’m currently 18.6 which I don’t think is to bad. My starting point was 18.8 but hopefully once baby born loose a stone instantly haha fingers crossed anyway.

Ur maintaining and living life so that’s all good. Bet ur enjoying the weather being slimmer. I’m like a sweaty tank haha

That's really good only gaining just over a stone through pregnancy so far. I bet most of it will vanish once you've had baby.

I'm loving being able to wear smaller clothes again, I used to hid behind clothes before and would always try and wear baggy stuff but now I'm wearing little dresses to work each day and more flattering summer clothes, I love it. I would really like to get to target at some point, even just for a short while to say I've got there, lol.

Haha Ul get there least ur still doing what you want and enjoying all your holidays. We should of been goin Florida 2 weeks on sat affording it with 2 kids should be fun lol.

My mums ordered exante bars to start next week I was like waste of time calorie counting for me all the rest are a complete waste of money.

I’d be happy wearing shorts at the mo lol just hoping Don’t pile loads of weight on now

Back