Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good afternoon.

Had a lovely walk last night with my friend, we were out for about an hour, walking quite fast, so managed to gain a few extra calories :)

My total calories for yesterday was 1141 calories. OMG i had the most amazing lunch, I usually don't eat sandwiches but I had a lovely cheese salad sandwich on danish sliced bread which is only 52 calories a slice. I also had a bag of crisps which was nice as well.

Food for yesterday was:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Cheese salad sandwich with ready salted crisps
Dinner - Vegan sausage roll, spicy rice, salad & grated cheese

Today, I'm back to couscous for lunch and tonight I'm hopefully having homemade chicken lasagna with salad. So should hopefully be within my calories again for the day :)

Good morning....Friday again already :)

Feeling a bit down on myself this morning. I tried my outfit on that I had brought back in March for a function in a couple of weeks time and it's really tight. I've gained 7lbs since I brought it but it fit me so nicely when I brought it, so really gutted now. I have 2 weeks to try and fit in it. I will give it my best shot but not convinced. I also brought some new jeans yesterday and thought they would fit so didn't try them on and they're too tight as well :( I've given them to my daughter because she's smaller than me and they fit her. It's the first time in nearly 2 years that I've felt really rubbish about clothes.

Food for yesterday was good, I ended on 1041 calories.

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Couscous and tomato
Dinner - Lasagna and salad

Today I'm planning another good day and if I manage to stay lowish I might have a glass of wine tonight with my dinner. But only 1 glass because I'll be counting it in my calories.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Good morning!!

Monday again!!

Well after being really disappointed on Thursday when I tried my outfit on, I tried it on again over the weekend and it fit a lot better, so I think I must have been really bloated when I tried it on on Thursday.

I had a great weekend foodwise and didn't have a cheat day. Hoping for another good week. I'm upping my water this week as I have been quite lazy with it recently. Hopefully that'll help speed up my weight loss a bit.
Tonights dinner is veggi burger with skinny chips. I've already had my grapes for breakfast and might have a cuppa soup for lunch.

Moving forward I'm out tomorrow night for bonfire night, so will get chippy on the way home and then at the weekend I'm in London so Saturday will be my cheat day this week. But next week, I am planning to go really low carb all week, hopefully that'll give me a bit more wiggle room in my outfit, lol.

I'm also going to start back on my peddles this week as I've not done them for about 6 weeks but hopefully I'll get back to doing them 4-5 times a week for between 30 -60 mins a day :)

Good afternoon

It's so quiet on here, I'm chatting to myself!! Luckily I am really motivated at the minute and only really posting on here to keep my diary up to date. Hopefully there will be a few more people posting in the new year.

Yesterday was a good day foodwise. I managed 1006 calories for the day, so well within my allowance.

Food for yesterday was:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Monster munch
Dinner - Veggi Burger with lots of salad and chips

Not sure how today will pan out. I've skipped breakfast and am only having a cuppa soup for lunch because I'm out shopping with my daughter after school and have promised her subway or greggs and then tonight we are going to a bonfire display and grabbing chippy on the way home. I'm hoping I'll be able to stay within my allowance, especially because I've skipped breakfast and only had a cuppa soup for lunch but will have to see as the day goes on.

I have upped my water, yesterday I had 3 litres and today so far I've had 2 litres. Plus I am starting my peddles again this afternoon, so will hopefully manage 30 mins :)

Good afternoon

Scales day today and I am pleased to say I managed to lose 1lb this week.

Yesterday foodwise wasn't too good, I had been good all day but then I had a subway late afternoon and chippy last night. It was all planned but not sure it would have been within my allowance and no way of tracking it, so I didn't.

I've started back on my peddles today, I did 30 mins this morning and will see if I can do another 30 mins this afternoon. I love doing my peddles but need to be motivated to do them, so hopefully I will keep motivated for a while. I've also had a bit more water. So far today I've had 2 1/2 litres and I am aiming for 3 litres a day, so will definitely have that by the end of the day.

I'm out until quite late tonight, so not sure what food will be, I might just grab some bits from the supermarket and throw together a quick baguette or something when I get back. Not the best meals but I won't be home till about 9.30, so don't really want to start cooking then.

Good afternoon

I tracked my calories yesterday and ended the day on 1091, so all good :) I also drank 3 litres of water and did 30 mins on the peddles, so a pretty perfect day.

Food for yesterday was:

Breakfast - No Breakfast
Lunch - Couscous with tomato
Dinner - Tomato pasta bake with flatbread
Snack - Pretzel

Today is going well so far. I've had 2 litres of water and will do 30 mins on my peddles later this afternoon. I'm cooking a roast tonight, so will bulk it out with loads of veggies.

Good Morning....Friday again already!!

Yesterday was another really good day foodwise. I just hit 1000 calories but I was stuffed so couldn't have eaten more.

Food for yesterday was:

Breakfast - Satsuma
Lunch - Couscous and tomato
Dinner - Roast chicken, roast potatoes, yorkies, peas, carrots, cabbage and gravy
Snack - Low calorie mint, choc chip ice cream

I managed 30 mins on the peddles yesterday and had 4 litres of water, so all good :)

Today the plan is to stay really low calorie as I am in London this weekend, so would like to be able to have what I want when I want over the weekend.
I will be doing my 30 mins on the peddles this afternoon and will try to force atleast 3 litres of water down my neck but it is so cold, I'd rather be drinking hot tea, lol.

Have a great weekend!

Good morning!!

Monday again....these weekends go far too fast!

Had a great weekend but didn't track my calories at all. I did walk over 23 miles in the course of 2 days, so I'm not too bothered :)

I'm back on it big time this morning though. I have to get into the outfit on Saturday, so I need to be super good.

I have decided to try and cut down on carbs over the next few days, I'm hoping that will help me feel less bloated on Saturday and also help me feel better in my outfit.
I know I have far too many carbs normally as when I put all my foods into MFP my carbs are always too high. So this will be a really big challenge for me.

Hopefully today I will stick to it. I had grapes for breakfast and am having a cuppa soup and satsuma for lunch. Then I think I'll have an omelette, veggi sausages and tinned tomatoes for dinner. Hopefully that will keep me really low carb but full.

Well done on keeping up with your diary most days! It is quiet at the moment and I'm only updating mine when there is something to report weight-wise, but good luck on losing enough to feel comfortable in your new outfit 💪

Thanks Manxy64

It is so quiet on here now, I'm sure more will join or rejoin after Christmas but I've been on here for about 9 years on and off and never known it so quiet :(
I still try to update my diary each day, even though hardly anyone comments on it, I still find it helps keep me motivated. And it is nice to look back and see what I've been eating.

How are you doing? I do follow your diary but I've not seen any notifications recently.

Good morning!!

Great first day yesterday doing low carb. Unfortunately because I was low carb it also meant that I ended my day on only 800 calories. Which in my opinion is too low.
However I wasn't hungry at all, probably because I had more protein than normal. So I am going to stick with it again today and see how I go.

Food yesterday was:

Breakfast - Satsuma and grapes
Lunch - Cuppa soup
Dinner - 3 egg omelette with mushroom, onion and cheese. 2 veggi sausages & tinned tomatoes
Snack - Yogurt

Tonight I am out walking so have brought more into work for my lunch, so hopefully it will keep me nice and full until later tonight.

Scales day tomorrow, so keeping everything crossed that I will see a loss. I was quite bad at the weekend, so not expecting a huge loss but anything will be better than nothing.

Thanks Manxy64

It is so quiet on here now, I'm sure more will join or rejoin after Christmas but I've been on here for about 9 years on and off and never known it so quiet :(
I still try to update my diary each day, even though hardly anyone comments on it, I still find it helps keep me motivated. And it is nice to look back and see what I've been eating.

How are you doing? I do follow your diary but I've not seen any notifications recently.

That's true, this is not the time of year when most people are thinking about losing weight but its bound to be a lot busier after Christmas!

I'm doing OK and into new territory now after a small blip (few days away followed by a bad cold) and I have the 14s firmly in my sights :)

That's true, this is not the time of year when most people are thinking about losing weight but its bound to be a lot busier after Christmas!

I'm doing OK and into new territory now after a small blip (few days away followed by a bad cold) and I have the 14s firmly in my sights :)

You will get the 14's before you know it. The blip is well and truly behind you now :)

Good morning!

Scales day and I have lost 1lb. I'm more than happy with that as I was away at the weekend and on Monday morning I was up 3lbs.

I have done very low carbs for the last 2 days and I actually feel great. I've not been hungry at all. Today is hubbies birthday so we are out for lunch but that is pretty much all I am planning to eat today, plus I might have something light tonight. Then tomorrow I'll be back on the low carbs again :)

Food for yesterday was:

Breakfast - Satsuma and grapes
Lunch - Veggie burgers without the bun and beetroot salad
Dinner - Omelette, veggie sausages and chopped tomatoes
Snack - Slim a soup

Good afternoon!!

I had a lovely day yesterday. It was hubbies birthday so the diet went out of the window. Although I was still really good, lol.

I had a pub lunch which was a tuna mayo sandwich, salad and a few chips. Then we went out for dinner and I picked the healthy option which was, chicken skewers with salad and jacket potato. So not too bad really considering. Also I opted to drink so no naughty drink :)

Today I am back on the low carbs. I now have 2 days to squeeze into the outfit! I am quietly confident now that I will get in it, if I don't go off track.
Tomorrow I am planning on saving all my food for the evening as we have been invited to friends and they are making curry with all the bits. So it won't be good! I am a bit gutted really because I really don't want anything too heavy the night before I need to get in the outfit but hey ho, I will try to be as good as I can and keep the out fit in ind at all time!

I am going to have a sneaky look at the scales in the morning to see if the low carb has been working.

Good afternoon!

Well I had a sneaky peak and have managed another lb, so happy with that.

I was really good again yesterday but my calories again were way too low. I had a massive quorn chilli topped with grated cheese for dinner at about 6pm and I was so stuffed, I couldn't face any more food before bed.

Tonight we are out at friends for an indian, not great the night before I need to get in my outfit but never mind. I will make good choices and I've hardly eaten so far today, so hopefully it will be ok.

Really looking forward to tomorrow. I'm feeling confident about getting into my outfit but I have got a back up just in case. But I'm sure I won't need it. I've been waiting since March to wear the outfit and I absolutely love it, so fingers crossed.

Food for yesterday was:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Cuppa soup and satsuma
Dinner - Veggi Mince with grated cheese

Have a great weekend!

Good morning....It's Monday!!

OMG I had the most amazing weekend. The outfit fit perfectly and I felt great wearing it! I had photos next to my skinny friend and I didn't look fat at the side of her like I normally do. I was so proud of myself. I can now see just how far I have come, since starting this diet and I absolutely love it.

I have now decided that I am going to mix in 2 - 3 low carb days a week as last week when I was doing low carb I felt great. I don't think I can do it more than 2 - 3 times a week though as I have so much going on and planning everything low carb isn't the easiest.

I have just over 2 weeks until I go to the states for a week and would love to shift a few more lbs before then. I'm not really going to the states on holiday this time so not too worried about gaining too much while I' m there so hopefully it wont throw me off track too much.

So far today I have had a couple of satsumas for breakfast and will have a slim a soup for lunch. I think I'm going to have omelette for dinner tonight without any bread or chips. Last week when I had it with low carbs it really filled me up, so think that's my best option for tonight :)

Well done, I bet that felt brilliant - and great that you have some photos to remind you of how well you are doing! :0clapper:

Thanks hun.

I absolutely loved every minute of it. I feel so much more confident now than I did a couple of years ago. Before I would have worked myself up into such a state because I would feel fat and frumpy and hate how I looks, then I'd try and hide behind hubby rather than speak to people but now I'm bursting with confidence and loving how I look (apart from my saggy belly, lol)!

Thanks hun.

I absolutely loved every minute of it. I feel so much more confident now than I did a couple of years ago. Before I would have worked myself up into such a state because I would feel fat and frumpy and hate how I looks, then I'd try and hide behind hubby rather than speak to people but now I'm bursting with confidence and loving how I look (apart from my saggy belly, lol)!

I know exactly how that feels because it's me for the last several years. I'm determined that won't be me next year and I'm really pleased for you that you've got to where you are!

Back