Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good afternoon!

Another great day yesterday but I can't say I was too low calorie unfortunately. I had been really good all day but then my daughter made an apple crumble so I gave in and had a piece, well it would have been rude not to. My calories were only 1100 for the day though so atleast the calories weren't too bad, it was just the carbs but that was all I had that was high carb so not too bad really.

Food for yesterday was:

Breakfast - 2 satsumas
Lunch - Cuppa soup
Dinner - Cheese, onion and tomato omelette with 2 veggi sausages
Snack - Apple crumble and ice cream

Today I am determined to do better. So far I have just had 2 veggi burgers topped with beetroot salad. I forgot to bring anything for breakfast, so skipped that but will probably have a cuppa soup in a bit. Not too sure what to have for dinner tonight as need to go shopping.

Tomorrow is scales day and I would love it if I could sts or even lose a lb. I know I was super bad at the weekend though so if not then hey ho, I know why and will hopefully get a loss next week.

Good morning!!

Well today is scales day and I am happy-ish to report that I STS.

The scales have definitely told me that doing the low carb days definitely work. I'm sure I would have gained before if I had gone out all weekend and for a birthday celebration. So I am definitely going to continue the low carb days.

Yesterday was a really good day foodwise but my calories were quite low.

Food for yesterday was:

Breakfast - Missed as forgot to bring it to work
Lunch - 2 Veggi burgers and beetroot salad
Dinner - Veggi mince and grated cheese
Snack - snaps

Today I'm going out this afternoon for a late lunch but will make the right choices and then tonight because my daughter has a dance show till really late, I'll nip to the chippy on the way home. So food won't be too good. Tomorrow will be better, lol.

Good morning!

A couple of busy days at work so no time to post yesterday. I have been good though. Wednesday I had a small pizza for late lunch and then some chips and bread in the evening. I tried to work the calories out and got them to around 1800 so not too bad, quite a bit over but within 2000 so not bothered. Yesterday was a 100% day. I had 1008 calories, so really pleased with that. I had pie and mash for dinner so no low carb yesterday or Wednesday.

I have a really busy weekend so not sure how I will do foodwise. Tomorrow is my cheat day as I am out for dinner but will hopefully get chance to cook a quick roast on Sunday, so should be all good there.

Food for yesterday was:

Breakfast: Satsuma
Lunch - Snaps and cuppa soup
Dinner - Pukka pie, ash and veg
Snack - Jelly and low cal ice-cream

Have a great weekend!

Good Morning!!

I am buzzing today. Had an amazing weekend. My daughter has had dance shows all weekend and it ended with her getting an award, she was so pleased. I am so happy for her as this is what she wants to do when she goes to college.

Anyway foodwise over the weekend, I think I've been 100%. I tracked Friday and Sunday and was within 1200 on both days. I didn't track Saturday but I know it wasn't too bad, plus I managed to allocate a bit of wine :)

I'm back on the low carb for the next 3 days. So today I've had a satsuma for breakfast and will have chicken and salad for lunch. Tonight I'm going to have loads of veggies and might make a cauliflower cheese bake.

Hope you had a great weekend!

Good afternoon

Another perfect day foodwise yesterday.
I stuck to the low carb and have to say it was easy.

Food for yesterday was:

Breakfast - Satsuma
Lunch - Chicken, salad and sweet chilli sauce
Dinner - 2 Veggi sausages, broccoli cheese bake, peas and green beans
Snack - Low calorie mint choc chip ice cream

So far so good today as well, i'm doing low carb again :)

Fingers crossed for a result on the scales tomorrow.

Good afternoon!

No post yesterday as super busy at work.

I got on the scales yesterday morning and I managed to lose 1lb. I was really pleased with that.
The scales are definitely going in the right direction. I only have 1 more weigh in before I go to the states for a week, so will hopefully get another loss next week.

I did 3 days low carb this week, which was really good and quite easy. I've not been hungry at all but my calories have been really low.

Last night I tried the low calorie noodles and they were actually really nice, so will be having those again.

Food for yesterday was:

Breakfast - Satsuma
Lunch - 2 veggi sausages, salad and sweet chilli dip
Dinner - Sweet and sour chicken noodles with loads of veggies

Today I'm off the low carb, so having mac cheese bake for dinner tonight, yum yum.

Good morning!

I had the most amazing weekend but I'm not sure that's going to be too good for the scales! Friday and Sunday were both ok but Saturday really was a cheat day and way over 2000 calories that I normally allow myself for a cheat day. But I had a great day and night so not bothered at all.

I'm back on it today. I was going to do low carb but I couldn't resist buying myself a pretzel for my lunch, so will do low carb tomorrow and Wednesday instead.

Have a great day :)

Good morning!!

Scales day today and I managed to STS, so happy with that as I hadn't been super good at the weekend.

I go to Florida on Friday, so that's my diet over until after the new year now. I'm hoping not to gain too much over the next month but if I do I'll just have to try harder in January, lol.

Have a great Christmas / New Year and I'll be back in January.

Good afternoon

Well I got back from Florida early this morning and I'm really tired today, so have decided to do my first weigh in on tomorrow and wont start back properly until Thursday.

I imagine I've put on atleast half a stone since I stopped eating properly at the beginning of December.

I can't believe that I've now been doing CC for 2 years. It doesn't seem like I've been on a diet for that long. I've only really been maintaining since last Easter.

I would love to get to my target at some point this year.

Haha it will soon come bck to you . How many cals do you have now ? I was doin 1300 on SlimFast but thinkin of trying out 1500. If I loose 2lb a week il be happy

I was still doing 1000 - 1200 a day before I went away but I was quite poorly for about a month in October and it turned out to be gall stones. Apparently because of my low calorie diet, so I'm not too sure what to do now. The pain was horrendous but the weightloss is fab, so I'm a bit torn at the minute.

Oh really thats interesting . It’s prob to do with amount of time u have been doing it . I’m deffo tryin 1500 now you have told me that haha. Why don’t you do 1500 aswell? They say u will loose 1lb a week doin that , I think more tho cause I’m huge . Trial and error isn’t it

Oh really thats interesting . It’s prob to do with amount of time u have been doing it . I’m deffo tryin 1500 now you have told me that haha. Why don’t you do 1500 aswell? They say u will loose 1lb a week doin that , I think more tho cause I’m huge . Trial and error isn’t it

If you google Gall Stones, it's very common in people who lose a lot of weight fast or people who yo-yo diet. That's definitely me, lol.
I might try 1500, I have also thought about doing a weekly calorie allowance but not sure I could make that work. I think I'll try and get my initial weight gain off and then see after that, maybe up my calories a bit.

If you google Gall Stones, it's very common in people who lose a lot of weight fast or people who yo-yo diet. That's definitely me, lol.
I might try 1500, I have also thought about doing a weekly calorie allowance but not sure I could make that work. I think I'll try and get my initial weight gain off and then see after that, maybe up my calories a bit.

I think the weekly thing I would loose count all time lol. Iv eaten that much rubbish I know il be alright 1500 but can monitor it and drop it 100 if have to

You tried 16.8 I might include that no eating for 16 hours so cut off be 6pm and not eat till 10am next day . In this time have plenty of water then eat 10-6 with ur calories. Think il do that from Friday tho once weighed this week

I think the weekly thing I would loose count all time lol. Iv eaten that much rubbish I know il be alright 1500 but can monitor it and drop it 100 if have to

You tried 16.8 I might include that no eating for 16 hours so cut off be 6pm and not eat till 10am next day . In this time have plenty of water then eat 10-6 with ur calories. Think il do that from Friday tho once weighed this week

I've thought about doing 16.8 before but I'm not sure I could do it. Some days I don't eat for 16 hours any way but can't count that lol. I know some people can go 24+ hours without eating. I think I would give up, lol!

I did low carb for a couple of weeks at the end of November, that was really good, I found some really filling meals, so would give that a go again. One day I had low cal noodles and a sweet & sour sauce, I was so chuffed but then found out that the sauce was super high carb, so was gutted, lol.

I had got to a nice weight from Easter - December and just maintained mainly. I hardly used MFP because it was just natural but now I think I'll need to lose so I'm going to start logging everything again.

I've thought about doing 16.8 before but I'm not sure I could do it. Some days I don't eat for 16 hours any way but can't count that lol. I know some people can go 24+ hours without eating. I think I would give up, lol!

I did low carb for a couple of weeks at the end of November, that was really good, I found some really filling meals, so would give that a go again. One day I had low cal noodles and a sweet & sour sauce, I was so chuffed but then found out that the sauce was super high carb, so was gutted, lol.

I had got to a nice weight from Easter - December and just maintained mainly. I hardly used MFP because it was just natural but now I think I'll need to lose so I'm going to start logging everything again.

I log it all on a diary on my phone , I can remeber most things from last time.

Ye but ur sleeping for most of that aren’t you if think about it . See we eat tea at 4.30 as Amelia goes bed at 5, weekends are diff but I’d just not eat till like 11 the next day . I’m used to not having breakfast so think I’d find it Easy. Ur surpose to drink lots of water tho in that time and I hate water wonder if coke is same and squash haha

Back