Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Bloody hell! If that’s not the time to give up, then I don’t know what is! I stopped the same day as starting exante- cos I’m a goon!! 😂 so only since last tue- I’m just thinking that I’m prego- I did it then for over a year, i can do it now!! 🤣🤣🤣
In regards to the scales I’ll probs use both of them at the same time and compare the weights!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Xx

It is so hard to do it but you've done over a week already, so you're well on your way, well done :)

I'd try using both sets of scales and see which ones you get on with best. Go with the ones that tell you what you want to hear 🤣

That’s totally my plan to do!
My fella will come home to a bathroom of scales!!!
Xx

Good Morning!

Yesterday went really well. I stuck to my plan and ate well. Only 1 glass of water though so not so good there and 20 minute walk late afternoon.

I went shopping, so managed to fill my trolley with loads of veggies. I'm definitely going to try and do atleast 2 veggies dinners a week. Last night because I'd filled up on loads of veggies I wasn't hungry all night and didn't think of food at all. So that was a bonus :)

So today. I'm on a mission to continue being super good. Foodwise I know will be ok. I've only had 1 mug of hot water so far today but will have a couple this afternoon, so will hopefully make it to 4 mugs by the end of the day.
I've already done 8 minutes of the waist twist, I'm slowly getting the hang of it now. Although I think I'm exercising my arms more than my stomach, trying to keep my balance, lol! I will go the squats on my lunch break and then peddles this afternoon and walk this evening :)

Food for today is:

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix with milk
Snack - A pack of cheese puffs
Lunch - Couscous & veggie sausage
Dinner - Veggie chilli with cheese & wedges

Exercise:

40 Minutes Peddles
20 Minute Walk
30 Squats
8 Minutes Waist Twists

Last edited:
Good Morning!

Another good day yesterday foodwise and I managed to do all my exercise and drink 4 mugs of warm water, all in all a good day :)

I got on the scales this morning to try and keep myself motivated but I've only lost 1lb. I was hoping to see atleast 3lbs off. I'd not weighed for over a week but then I guess I've only been back on it 100% since Tuesday, so shouldn't be too disappointed.
1lb off is better than 1lb on! And my official weigh day isn't until next Wednesday so hopefully I'll see a couple more off then!

Not so much exercise for me today. I'm only in the office until lunch time so don't get so much time on a Friday. I have managed to do 30 squats and 5 minutes on the waist twist. I will go for a walk later this afternoon, so not a total failure.

I think I might treat myself to a couple of glasses of rose tonight.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix with milk
Snack - A pack of cheese puffs
Lunch - Cheese and lettuce cob
Dinner - Veggie meatball philli pasta
Exercise:

20 Minute Walk
30 Squats
5 Minutes Waist Twists

A 1lb off is brill- I know what you mean though when you hope for much more - why oh why do we let the scales define us?!! that's a bag of sugar off also!
ooh you deserve these glasses of rose - PLEASE HAVE ONE (BOTTLE!!!) FOR ME!!! :D
Your dinner sounds bloody lovely! in fact, all your food sounds delicious! I miss bread-every bloody aspect of it!
Bought my trainer a bag of Maltesers today, just so i could smell them! He too, thinks i'm weird!!!

xx

A 1lb off is brill- I know what you mean though when you hope for much more - why oh why do we let the scales define us?!! that's a bag of sugar off also!
ooh you deserve these glasses of rose - PLEASE HAVE ONE (BOTTLE!!!) FOR ME!!! :D
Your dinner sounds bloody lovely! in fact, all your food sounds delicious! I miss bread-every bloody aspect of it!
Bought my trainer a bag of Maltesers today, just so i could smell them! He too, thinks i'm weird!!!

xx

I know 1lb off is really good and if it was someone else saying it, I'd be saying exactly the same as you, lol!

I will definitely have a drink for you tonight, although at the minute I'm not really fancying it. I'm sure I will later when hubby has a beer.

I'm eating far too much bread at the minute, I know that but I can't help it. I added low carbs into my diet the other year to give me a quick fix and I got really in the zone. I would love to do it again but last time I got gall stones from doing too low calorie so I'm a bit more careful now as it was so painful and I never want to go through that again.

Your so good buying your trainer chocolate, I would have been so tempted to have some myself!

Ooh I’m sure you’ll get in the spirit of things later! 🤣🤣
Oh my, I’ve heard gallstones are extremely painful 😣 you must be doing something right though as it’s coming off- bread or not!!
Xx

Ooh I’m sure you’ll get in the spirit of things later! 🤣🤣
Oh my, I’ve heard gallstones are extremely painful 😣 you must be doing something right though as it’s coming off- bread or not!!
Xx

I've never felt pain like it, so I am a little more careful now.

I'm trying to have more vegetables to try and keep me fuller for longer, so hopefully that will work and show me a good figure on the scales :)

I've just been throwing a few ideas around, so I can do a low calorie / carb week before I go away on holiday. I know I can't go too extreme because my body (gall bladder) wont allow but I could try a few different ideas.

I'm thinking maybe doing Monday - Friday (weekends are too hard) and having something like this....

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Fruit or Salad & a Cuppa Soup
Dinner - Chicken or veggie sausages with vegetables and gravy or stew

I'd not have potatoes but could fill up on broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, peas, beans, brussels, cabbage, sweet potato etc...

That sounds like a good plan!- great source of vitamins and protein 😀 ooh a holiday… how lovely! Where are you off to?
Xx

That sounds like a good plan!- great source of vitamins and protein 😀 ooh a holiday… how lovely! Where are you off to?
Xx
Yeah the more I've been thinking about it, the more I'm thinking it'll work for me. I think I can also do it with veggie mince and fill it with loads of veggies and maybe top it with a little cheese. I'm on a mission now, lol!

I'm going to Gran Canaria for the week, I hate February so really need a holiday part way through to get through it, lol! I'm a bit of a Judith Charmers always on holiday. Hence always needing to be on a diet!

Good Morning!

Another good day yesterday foodwise and I managed to do most of my exercises and drink 4 mugs of warm water, all in all a good day :)

Last nights dinner was beaut, I'd forgotten how much I love that dinner and it's so easy to make :) I also have half a bottle of rose which tbh wasn't too bad (approx 300 cals) and I really enjoyed it.

I spoke to hubby about doing more veggie dinners and he said he would be happy to have whatever I have but in the day he'll have his normal lunch. He's so supportive, I am very lucky. So I'm going to start from next Wednesday as that's my shopping day, so I can plan and buy accordingly.

Not much planned for today, hubby is out so it's just me and kid 2. So going to do a bit of housework, the drag her out for a short walk with me. She wants to watch a couple of musicals, so we might do that later.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Peanut butter sandwich
Snack -
Lunch - Poached egg, spaghetti hoops and toast
Dinner - Fajita cheesy chips

Exercise:

20 Minute Walk
30 Squats

Had a lovely chilled day so far.

Hubby has gone out for the day with my brother, so it's just been me and the kid. We've done loads of tidying. I went through a load of old crap in my bedroom and found an old purse with over 200 US Dollars in it!! I think it's from over 10 years ago, what a result!!

We've just finished watching Burlesque, what a good film. I can't believe I've never seen it before! Going for a walk now and then maybe consider tackling some more tidying :)

Good morning!

What a crap morning, I woke up at 2, aching like a truck had ran over me in my sleep, went to the loo and it's TOTM! I don't normally suffer but boy am I this morning. My whole body aches and now I've got wicked belly ache. I've taken Ibruprophen but they've not touched it yet.

I've not had breakfast yet, so that might become brunch, I can't face moving off the sofa right now.

I'm hoping to go for a walk with hubby later, not too far probably about an hour but will see how I feel later and decide then.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Poached egg on toast
Snack -
Lunch - No lunch
Dinner - Chicken pie, actifry roast potatoes, yorkie puds and loads of veggies

Awww, you sound like you’re having a crappy morning 😢😢😢 the wicked beast that is TOTM has a lot to answer for! It’s so much easier for men! I hope you manage to get out for your walk 🤞🏻🤞🏻
Xx

It’s always the week before for me- literally feel really low in mood for a few days- it’s horrible 😢
I’m glad you’re feeling a bit better now 😀😀😀
Xx

woohooo! you made it through the day and 4 miles??? AMAZINNNGG!!
AND you've been good foodwise!! An excellent sunday (apart from the evil mare!!)

Back