Little Miss Piggy turning piggy into slimmy

Lol love your american impression i cant stop laughing lol.. But i love the rain, i grew up in southern california and it was hot and dry and would go months without rain and weeks without a good amount of clouds so its awesome for me

The tomatoes just gives it more of a tomato-soup flavour, u can get pureed tomatoes or leave them out all together stock cubes are all the same pp value :D so work away! lemmie know how it tastes!

Sounds so lovely and sunny... wOw.. I miss the sun so much! I've gona at least 4 shades lighter in skin colout im nearly translucent now hahahaha california sounds NICE! Your husband shud've come to you!

Kool kool ( wow just realized that i cant stop writing cool with a k... Thats just laziness lol) ill try it out next week or sure :)

Lol yea me too, not that i had much of a tan to begin with lol im such a home body.. But yea surprisingly it was a lot easier for me to get my visa to came here than it was for him, but hopefully i can get my settlement visa next year and actually start working.. This is the longest ive not had a job since i turned 14

Ugh visa's are a nuisance! Yea i've been working from 13-18 nearly all the time next to school. then I came here and i have only dont freelance since.. which I hate but going to start my new proffessional dog trainer carreer in january :D combining it with my old job as a graphic designer. Its the one thing I am very proud of my beautifull shiny BA Graphic Design :) but going to do the training because I love dogs more than people + Computers lol

What do you do? x

Lol thats awesome i really wish i woukdve carried on with my education after high school i just never got the chance :(.. I worked as a cook/server/caterer/cashier/janitor at a camp where groups (ie churches, and schools) would come and stay at the cabins and have use our halls and snack shops and dining rooms and stuff lol.. Then i worked as a cashier at walmart(asda) yeah pretty much hated that, then i went back to the camp lol... Its too bad i vant have a career crocheting, or playing games.. That would be pretty sweet lol

littlemisspiggy said:
the 1 pp is from sugar in tinned tomatoes and stock it gets diluted so much tho cuz t makes like 4-5 litres of soup which is brilliant for freezing and u can keep it in the pan with lid for about 3-4 days (ake sure to boil everytime. (also brilliant for pasta sauce)

Bagels are scrumptious beautiful yum yums :p I LOVE BAGELS
I actually made my own and they were 4pp each yum :) they are surprisingly easy to make

Bagels are also really filling and they are great for pilling veggies on yum!

buy yourself a pack and u'll have breakfast for a week :)

Eeeeeee! I have a bagel every mornig with philly light & coffee yummmmmmm!
I've always wanted to make my own but have zero bread making skilz ;)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

MrsPayne212 said:
Lol thats awesome i really wish i woukdve carried on with my education after high school i just never got the chance :(.. I worked as a cook/server/caterer/cashier/janitor at a camp where groups (ie churches, and schools) would come and stay at the cabins and have use our halls and snack shops and dining rooms and stuff lol.. Then i worked as a cashier at walmart(asda) yeah pretty much hated that, then i went back to the camp lol... Its too bad i vant have a career crocheting, or playing games.. That would be pretty sweet lol

Oooh I want A career in cocheting 2! Love it :)

CGx

Carriegirl21 said:
Oooh I want A career in cocheting 2! Love it :)

CGx

Oo what do you crochet?

just started my diary :) 'You Can't Stop My Beat!!!... Diary of a Fat Girl'

Hope your having a great day :)

MrsPayne212 said:
Oo what do you crochet?

A LOT of granny/American squares hehe! I made some armwarmers once but love doing the squares ;)
I also knit & have negleted my crochet recently oops! Off to find your diary now, hope you don't mind :)

CGx

Hi Ladies :)

U know was just reading your post, while sitting next to my bag of yarn hahaha (cuz i am a granny in a 22-yr olds body!) and the one thing I can't do.... is CROCHET... :( never ever got the hang of it..

I was thinking if you want to do crochet/knitting whatever there people like me that would love to take a workshop!

Another thing to spend your time and talent doing is a fantastic organisation called ANGELBEARS
Angelbear

Basically they have patterns of their site, you knit/crochet them and send them to their address then they give them to sick little children in hospitals to make them feel better :) isn't that so lovely???

Eating bagels with low-fat-spray-pan-fried mushrooms n gourgettes with loadsa oregano :D yums!
Had the weightwatchers chicken risotto yesterday... Oh my... that is just beautiful!! got it for 2,40 euro in frozen isle! def recommend it its scrumptious!

x x x

Made my reward chart today!!!

Weightloss

7 lb Handbag (river island of course;) and the wife's paying hehehe
1st Dress (thinking about a lil black dress?..)
1 1/2 st Shoes/boots prob. boots cuz it'll be winter :)
2 st New Coat (seen the most beautiful one in dunnes its red and it has three bows on it)
2 1/2 st Professional haircut in urban hype
3 st Manicure (never had one)
3 1/2 st Facial (never had one)
4 st New Outfit.. (figured i'd prob be down a size by now)
4 1/2 st new babyliss hair straighter
5 st SPA weekend (never went!)
5 1/2 st New parfum
6 st Printer
6 1/2 st Haircut in urban hype
7 st nice jewellery
7 1/2 st new bed spread set... i just love new bed linnennn!!
8 st 10 new books :p
8 1/2 st new outfit
9 st METAMORPHOSE going to professional stylist
9 1/2 st goalweight reached ----->>>>holiday :)

Thatd be cool ill check it out :) lol yea my mom used to be "what are you, like 100?" though how we both acted id call her my daughter instead nd people would laugh lol.. So you knit? Whst do you like to make? Im not very good at knitting i think the biggest challenge is how o hold the yarn and tbh i just do it with my left for both knit and crochet.. I tried doing it the proper way and it was a me go for me lol.
Oo i just picked up some ww stuff today i like out with snacks and mels all for £1 each lol that hicken risotto does look nice though.. O and had a bagel today :) youre a bad influence lol jkjk i love that they are only 4/6 points

Your reward chart looks so awesome i especially like the 10 books lol so in for that lol hope your having a great day :)

littlemisspiggy said:
Made my reward chart today!!!

Weightloss

7 lb Handbag (river island of course;) and the wife's paying hehehe
1st Dress (thinking about a lil black dress?..)
1 1/2 st Shoes/boots prob. boots cuz it'll be winter :)
2 st New Coat (seen the most beautiful one in dunnes its red and it has three bows on it)
2 1/2 st Professional haircut in urban hype
3 st Manicure (never had one)
3 1/2 st Facial (never had one)
4 st New Outfit.. (figured i'd prob be down a size by now)
4 1/2 st new babyliss hair straighter
5 st SPA weekend (never went!)
5 1/2 st New parfum
6 st Printer
6 1/2 st Haircut in urban hype
7 st nice jewellery
7 1/2 st new bed spread set... i just love new bed linnennn!!
8 st 10 new books :p
8 1/2 st new outfit
9 st METAMORPHOSE going to professional stylist
9 1/2 st goalweight reached ----->>>>holiday :)

Oooooooh! I love this chart idea! Arhhh I can't wait to make one now :)
I taught myself crochet mostly from youtube videos and an amaaaazing book called 'the happy hooker' hehehe! It's got awesome simple diagrams in it :)
I find I forget how to do it quite quick so revisit it often :)

Yum yum bagel in my tum today ;) I used to buy the fresh ones in the bakery of Sainsburys but they are bigger so 8pp! Glad I've moved down a size in bagels (if not jeans yet haha)

Would you maybe put your bagel recipe up on here for us? I'd really love to give it a go :)

Hope you're both having a great day

CGx

knitting :D

hey girls :) having a great day, finally got around to send the thank you gifts... 1 1/2 months after the wedding OOPS :O hahahahahaha

Mmm fresh bagels nom nom we don't really get them here they eat loadsa rolls here and consequently people here all seem to be quite overweight :/

I knitted baby heat/scarfs, booties, 5 hatscarfs for me n friends I also knitted a lil baby vest which took me months hahaha
DSCI0114.jpg

P011010_01.04.jpg

My bagel recipe is super easy!!!!! and its scrumptious!! ill post it know after this one :)

x x x

Back