Little Miss Piggy turning piggy into slimmy

thanks girls feeling loads better today :) dont worry sharing my recipes paige its all good :) hope other people enjoy them as much as I do!! :)

I suppose I cud go to my nurse but that nurse told me I'm fat 3 days before my weeding.. lets just say we dont get along and she is the one I HAVE to deal with so not going there till I lost a bit of weight so I can tell her 'in your face NURSE!!!!' lol she's a horrible person! really!

We found the moneys to go to the meeting tomorrow which is great cuz I get so much out of it, well worth the 10 euro. So curious how I did!!! hope its 2+ lb cuz tht means I am right on track. going to walk 3km tomorrow :) then weigh in at 7pm :) exciting! :D

hope everyone is doing great :)

wow youre nurse sounds like a real b-word... excuse my letters.. lol
yaay! im glad you are able to go tomorrow :).. its too bad we all have to wait until you can come on here and put us all to shame :p lol. ill be rooting for you :D and have fun on your walk!

Thanks missus! ill be sure to post it as soon as I know!!! hopefully its good news and I can celebrate tomorrow night! Walk should get rid of some water weight lol I find I sweat really bad from just walking which i hate cuz it makes me feel dirty and I want to shower straight away.. hmm maybe I shud start walking in the rain at least no-one will notice my sweaty red face hahahahaha

hows ur day going mrs?

im good now thank you :) a nice hat shower can always do the trick... i used to absolutely hate sweating, one of the reasons i hate exercising so much.. and now that i think of it i still dont like sweating if im not exercising cause i feel like i stink lol. but now i like the sweat and feeling grimy cause then i get to wash it all of in the shower and i feel awesome after :D.
ive always wanted to run in the rain! or dance in the rain... yea either one lol.. but it would be nice to get cooled off as i was working out though lol

dannnncing in the rainnn I'm daaaancing in the rainnn!! its a glorious day lalala I always wanted to dance in the rain in one of those 50s drsses lol love it when it rains in the summer in Holland cuz the rain is kinda warm and its lovely and it smells great :) Ahh miss holland :(

Sorry to jumps in on your convo but - I HATE sweating!!!! Haha! I start after about 2minutes & it's insane - even when it's cool weather & I'm just walking! I hate the feeling of damp clothes ewwwww plus it seems to pour of my shiny Red head so I look like I've run a marathon - makes me feel like a monster :(
I know it's 'good' cos it means you are really working but it doesn't half put me off.... it also makes me intensly grumpy! (poor OH) however you are right about how great it feels once you get to have a shower - love being clean & knowing I worked out :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Sorry to jumps in on your convo but - I HATE sweating!!!! Haha! I start after about 2minutes & it's insane - even when it's cool weather & I'm just walking! I hate the feeling of damp clothes ewwwww plus it seems to pour of my shiny Red head so I look like I've run a marathon - makes me feel like a monster :(
I know it's 'good' cos it means you are really working but it doesn't half put me off.... it also makes me intensly grumpy! (poor OH) however you are right about how great it feels once you get to have a shower - love being clean & knowing I worked out :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

yeah thats how i used to feel, but i guess im getting used to it.. though if i could exercise and get results without sweating.. im pretty sure i would be happy with that lol

hey laaaadddy! im gonna make your bagels tomorrow ithink :D i just wrote down the whole recipe.. it took a while lol.. i was wondering about if you top them with onions.. do you have do do anything with them or do you just put them on raw?

hey Missus! x I would just put them on after turning them in the oven, so the last ten minuts put the onions on and hope for the best.. good idea! Im going to attempt making sundried tomatoes in my oven tomorrow with garlic stuffed in them yum then maybe make a pasta or salad :) anything with garlic and tomatoes is just yummie

Gonna attempt to calm my nerves for the weigh-in tomorrow so curious!!

Anyone any ideas for a new take-away or recipe that I can try and make calorie/pro point friendly?

x x x x

hey Missus! x I would just put them on after turning them in the oven, so the last ten minuts put the onions on and hope for the best.. good idea! Im going to attempt making sundried tomatoes in my oven tomorrow with garlic stuffed in them yum then maybe make a pasta or salad :) anything with garlic and tomatoes is just yummie

Gonna attempt to calm my nerves for the weigh-in tomorrow so curious!!

Anyone any ideas for a new take-away or recipe that I can try and make calorie/pro point friendly?

x x x x

thanks :) yea i agree with the garlic, but im not a massive fan of tomatoes.. they are alright raw, but once they are cooked, idk what it is witht he flavor... lol
your gonna do great today, just keep yourself busy during the day to keep your mind off of it as much as possible. can wait to hear the good news :).. maybe sing a song lol helps me to sing to myself sometimes lol

ahh so nervous... :/ Made my Christmas ticker today! calculated we have 13 weeks left till xmas so it should be do-able right?

... gonna keep myself busy now, watching Lorraine's next big fat challenge with he chawder family.. :eek:
if u dont know what it is... must watch for motivation unless u wanna end up like them!

x x x x x see u at 9pm with my weight loss

ahh so nervous... :/ Made my Christmas ticker today! calculated we have 13 weeks left till xmas so it should be do-able right?

... gonna keep myself busy now, watching Lorraine's next big fat challenge with he chawder family.. :eek:
if u dont know what it is... must watch for motivation unless u wanna end up like them!

x x x x x see u at 9pm with my weight loss

good luck! youre gonna do amazing :).. i was thinking about making an xmas ticker, but for some reason im soo hesitant.. it makes me nervous.. lol ill just dont it.. sry if im confusing :8855:

ooo ooo guess what! i made bagels today! lol had a lot of trouble with the dough being way too sticky to do anything with at first, and i almost gave up.. but i just put it all back in the bowl and added more flour until it was a bit more managable :D. found it was a lot easier for me to make the holes by just sticking my finger through them and swirling them around a little on the counter lol. but i did it.. they are really yummy! not as dense as i was expecting, but we'll see how they come out next time. ill definitely be making them again :). i think that i might cook the onions a bit though first and put them on a bit earlier cause they didnt really stick when i put them on.. also added garlic on top super yummy :). and most of them are mini cause, by dividing the dough into just 8 they looked a bit big at first, but the one i kept that big was fine so i worried for nothing lol.. anyway ill be checking back later :) fingers crossed! not that you need it

Hey GIRLS!!

Well.. lost 2.5 lb!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!! so total loss of 5lb which is great!!! 1lb ahead on my christmas target so i feel awesome!

My OH lost 4.5lb after losing 3.5lb the first week so she got her first silver 7 today and am a little (ok a lot) jealous but she is being so great and supportive, I love her and she is doing awesome!!!!

x x x x

Mrs Payne,

I love love love ur christmas ticker.. the lil gingerman is too cute!!!! :D

Yaaay how exciting!!! Congrats! I'm soo happy for you! Tell your OH I said I said well done I'm very impressed/jealous also lol.. I knew you could do it, we are in it to win it baby! Lol
I'm also kinda mad at you. Well its my fault too.. those bagels are super yummy, but I also mixed chopped up garlic with the onions and needless to say they are heaven.. I keep wanting them! But ill be ok I'm really full from loads of veg tonight so I can resist :p
O and thanks lol I almost did the whole thing the little gingerbread guys bit I liked the holly for that bit better lol

hahaha tnx lol i know the bagels are heavenly, thats why i freeze most of them straight away because i will eat them all they r that good!!

im very happy with the weight loss x well on track, aiming for same or more next week so defo have to work out more! wii fit everyday plus 30 mins of free steps and maybe a walk in d park if those bloddy teenagers stop firing fireworks at ppl.. hate those crackers they r so loud! and i live opposite/along the park so no escaping the bang bang banging in the daytime.

:)

Yea I think I'm going to freeze some lol..
Yeah kids can be so annoying.. there were a few a while back that would sit out front of our house at night and chuck eggs at the cars going by.. I really hate when kids are like that.. just shows how the parents raised them, or didn't is more accurate lol..
Yea my routine is wii fit for 30 mins (I like when the little piggy bank dances when the 30 mins comes up lol) then 30 mins of cardio with dancing and jogging and that. I'm teying not to over do it too much yet I want to be able to work up to it and still be getting results in a few months lol
Have a good day tomorrow.. hope you can enjoy your walk without too much disruption from the heathens lol

yea kids these days.. grr and its especially annoying when the parents are like our age and they are just standing by, too busy doing nothing to even care that their kids are like wrecking the place.

Some of them are sooo rude, I heard a five yr old girl tell her granny the b-word in the supermarket a while ago.. I was ready to take one of those old fashioned spoons and give her a smack on her bottom she wont forget very soon.... Sorry i'm not actually violent or a child smacker at all but some of them tempt me! sorry for the rant. just wish ppl would take care of their brood.

going to do 30 mins free steps and 10 mins on my ab circle pro and 20 minutes of yoga and muscle.
really trying to push myself this week :D

not doing any exercise tonight though, tomorrow :)

yea kids these days.. grr and its especially annoying when the parents are like our age and they are just standing by, too busy doing nothing to even care that their kids are like wrecking the place.

Some of them are sooo rude, I heard a five yr old girl tell her granny the b-word in the supermarket a while ago.. I was ready to take one of those old fashioned spoons and give her a smack on her bottom she wont forget very soon.... Sorry i'm not actually violent or a child smacker at all but some of them tempt me! sorry for the rant. just wish ppl would take care of their brood.

going to do 30 mins free steps and 10 mins on my ab circle pro and 20 minutes of yoga and muscle.
really trying to push myself this week :D

yeah people these days make me so mad. . its like they dont love their kids enough to teach them right from wrong..thats what it really says to me. cause if you cared about your kid you would want them to be constructive members of society as opposed to destructive!
and dont worry some kids do need a good spanking. i got spanked as a kid and i learned real quick what not to do lol. and really i think i didnt turn out too shabby :p.
good luck with youre exercise today.. i think i might do me some free steppin' as well lol

Back