Little Miss Piggy turning piggy into slimmy

just got a devastating phone call.. :'( my mum rang me to tell that her and my dad slpit up after 25 yrs of marriage. apparently my dad has a new woman and i am just devastated and angry and sad and everything at the same time.. just letting you know I mightn't be here for a couple of days

littlemisspiggy said:
just got a devastating phone call.. :'( my mum rang me to tell that her and my dad slpit up after 25 yrs of marriage. apparently my dad has a new woman and i am just devastated and angry and sad and everything at the same time.. just letting you know I mightn't be here for a couple of days

I am so sorry to hear you got bad news :( xx the board is always here if you need to vent xx

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

very sry to hear that.. :( try to stay strong hun, and as carrie says we will be here for you whenever you need it..

hey girls just back from Holland.. wasnt very nice to say the least.. update tomorrow.

was just in time for weigh-in.. thought I would lose like loads but only lost 1.5lb in two weeks.. hm.. ah well new week now and going to make up for it. and after all.. a loss is a loss..

so 6.5lb lost so far :) kinda secretly proud of that!

missed u girlies terrible, so sorry i was gone so long! hope everyone is doing well!!!

hey girls just back from Holland.. wasnt very nice to say the least.. update tomorrow.

was just in time for weigh-in.. thought I would lose like loads but only lost 1.5lb in two weeks.. hm.. ah well new week now and going to make up for it. and after all.. a loss is a loss..

so 6.5lb lost so far :) kinda secretly proud of that!

missed u girlies terrible, so sorry i was gone so long! hope everyone is doing well!!!

Yaaay! Welcome back lady! Missed you loads :D hay 1.5 is 1.5.. And hey youre still beating me! :eek: gonna have to kick my butt this week to catch up lol. I bet youre wife is excited youre back :) the worst thing is being away from the one you love, but its o so good to be back in their arms :). Glad to see you back around :hug99:

thanks ladies, what wud I do without you! feel so loved here!! :D

my wife is very happy indeed! she was chuffed to see me today wouldnt stop smiling all the way home!

littlemisspiggy said:
thanks ladies, what wud I do without you! feel so loved here!! :D

my wife is very happy indeed! she was chuffed to see me today wouldnt stop smiling all the way home!

:) how exciting, i love thst feeling!

How you doing hun?

hey guys,

i realise ive been very anti-social lol but ive been camping with a lot of stuff and now as a result i got the flu. Feeling really sniffly.. so I am snuggled up on the couch nursing my flu.

I didnt get to go to the weigh-in today :( but I think I lost something anyway. Gonna weigh myself on the Wii-Fit tomorrow so I can fill in my weightloss thingy :)

Promised myself i'll be better this week. aiming for 2 hours of exercise this week and do a better job at tracking :)

How all u lovely ladies doing? x x x

Hey lady! Sry to hear that you aren't feeling well. Just take care of yourself first and foremost, so you can get back healthy and on track :). Hope you've been having a good time other wise and good luck on the ol' wii fit WI tomorrow :D hugsssss

:O lost 6.5lb this week... :D (I have to say tho... this is according to my wiifit and might not be accurate)

BUT REALLY 6.5!!!!!! aaaaaaah!!! happydance happydance

Yaaay! Congrats very exciting :).. yea all I use is the wii fit so at least its consistant.. though id think it had to be pretty accurate cause it has like the scales challenge thing where you have to put so much weight on there, but regardless that is really great I'm jealous lol

I am actually to scared its wrong to really believe it.. hahaha that would be an amazing loss considering I didnt really track very well last week and I had a night of drinking... Maybe it is stress aswell from the whole thing..?

How are u anyways mrs paige :) ive missed u and the rest of the ladies here loads! but im back now :D

I'm feeling a bit off today, but I've missed you as well :).. its good to know that you have been staying on track though. Been thinking about making some more bagels though :)

Thanks everyone :) seriously have to start tracking and working out.. SIGH but there's just so much going on and the flu isnt making it better.. I only did 30 min exercise this week :eek: which is TERRIBLE!! shame on me...! I really need to work it this weekend. We are moving to a new house from out little appartment with 8 stairs and no lift so ill get my work-out from running up and down the stairs at high speed with my books and couches n that lol

Actually.. im pretty sure people do 'stair-running' as a sport/form of work-out which of course is CRAZY but you would burn loadsa loadsa loadsa calories.. even one run... the thought of it is making me tired hahahahaha

Back