ProPoints Little miss plump to little miss slim

That's good you got to go on the walk today.Plus something is always better then nothing! As to the dinners could you do the carbs but just portion out your size less?what will the kiddies have? Let me know and we can work something out hopefully :0)

I think I've just had a pretty high carb day, not much protein so I'm a bit more wary of his carb dinners today.
One child will eat potatoes & veg, no pasta & no stir--fry noodles or rice, he will eat most meats though except mince. The other fella lives for pasta so lasagna's, bolognese, etc are his favourite. Not a fan of potatoes or veg though. Also wont eat rice or much meat unless its chicken nuggets or fish fingers. I seem to be making 4 different dinners now & I'm driving myself mad, lol

Ok is there any foods the kiddies both like,like pizza or fish and Chips? Can always make your own of them.Stews? Pies?hard when everyone likes different! Yea can understand about the carbs,I do less pasta for me and the OH now.Used to have 75g but have 50g each,i do like carbs though like potatoes.Does the little one hate all things to do with potatoes like mash etc? Sorry loads of questions.

Hi, only seen now that you replied last night.
The kids love chips but will not eat mine...yet. I'm still working in perfecting them. They will eat oven chips only so I suppose it's better than fried. They will eat some mash & veg. I'm going to try make my own pizza's so I can sneak some extra veg into them. I suppose it's trial & error for now

Wednesday's tracker

Breakfast (1)
pineapple & 2 mandarins 0
Coffee 1

Lunch (11)
2 slices of brown bread 5
1/2 small egg & ex light mayo 2
Ham 1
1 low fat cheese slice 1
16g fun size pack of onion rings 2

Dinner (14)
70g brown noodles 7
Chicken fillet 4
Onions & Mushrooms 0
Chow Mein sauce 2
Coffee

Snack (2)
ryevita 1
Egg mayo 1

Total used 28/33. 2 litres of water drank. I did week 1 of C25k & walked/ran 2km after that so 5km done today :)

Well done with the exercise :0) that's ok bout my reply,let me know how you get on with the meals,yea at least oven chips are a lot better!

I only made them a couple of times & they still seem a bit undercooked or something even after about 40 mins. I dunno if I'm boiling them too much/not enough or if I'm not using enough spray oil or have the oven at the wrong temp. Any tips?

So you don't par boil them at all? Do you chop them thick or thin? Sorry for all the questions.

Hi girls! Been reading ur posts little miss. I know exactly how u feel except chips r my speciality! My oh has an eating disorder and literally will only eat anything made of bread or potatoes, lemon sole fish or square sausages!! So I make 3 different dinners a low fat one for me, a proper dinner for my little boy and a plate of potatoes or chips for him! I par boil my chips for almost 15-20 mins they're almost falling apart when I put them in but if the outside are ruffled then it makes them crispier, I put healthy marg in the pot and swish them about them pour them onto a baking tray, thy take me about an hr from there 2 cook but they're always lovely :) x

Also 30day shred is a great DVD it only takes 20 mins a day with noticeable results after a few days! I'm doing it now x

Little miss plump said:
So you don't par boil them at all? Do you chop them thick or thin? Sorry for all the questions.

Nope I don't boil mine,I do thin for chips and
Thick for wedges.Can always ask,I don't mind :0)

Good daisy! Let me know how u get on :) x

Ok I'll try both ways & see which one my boys prefer, lol. Chips for dinner tomorrow so.

I really want to try the 30 day shred after hearing so much about it. I can't find it in any shops here in Dublin so I'll have to get OH to order it online for me.

Is it really that good you can see results in days? Is it a killer?

Haha, now I feel bad. Knowing me I'll still manage to get both types wrong & still end up with dodgy chips

Back