ProPoints Little miss plump to little miss slim

Amazon is only £5 for the 30ds and it is a killer and also... U can get levels 1 and 2 which is 20 days worth on youtube for free! I won't mind if your chips are better Daisy lol its just my partner is very pernickety
x

Lol bout the chips, I bet one son will prefer one lot and the other will the other ones lol. I've ordered Jillian's set of four DVDs for just over £15 well my OH did for me :0) thought gives me plenty to keep me busy/kill me off lol

Haha, I never thought of that. I bet that will happen alright.
I'm going to order the 30 shred now. I'm always a bit embarrassed exercising at home. Got a tiny refund of something today so I used it to pay for a month in the gym. I have am assessment there tonight. Dreading it - I'm so unfit.

Hope all goes well tonight at the gym :0) and we all have to start somewhere with exercise,it won't take long to get your fitness up :0) lol bout the chips!

Well I only had a short time to make dinner tonight so I just made daisy's chips. Both kids ate them so result! I will make sambam's on Saturday to see how them ones go down.

Thursdays tracker

Breakfast (3)
Mandarin 0
1 Ryvita
Philidelphia ex. Light 0
Coffee 1

Lunch (5)
Banana 0
Tesco wafer bar 2
100g low fat yogurt 2
Coffee 1

Dinner (17) absolutely huge dinner
300g potatoes (into chips) 6
2 slimmers sausages 2
1 small roll 5
10g low fat cheese 1
Low fat burger 2
Ex light mayo on side 1

Ww ice-cream 2

Total used 27/33. Almost 2 litres of water drank.
Exercise - 3km walk & 4km on a bike. Got my fitness programme & it's pretty much all resistance. I'm half dreading it but half looking forward to getting started tomorrow.

Haha, I also robbed your "hotdog" you posted yesterday. Hope you don't mind me stealing your tips. It was lovely

No steal away please :0) well done on the exercise today,hope all goes well for you at the gym tomorrow.Yum to the mandarin for breakfast,not had those in ages!

So I feel like I'm cheating this week as I was weighing in on a Thursday evening (with shoes on) & I changed to 1st thing Friday morning with no shoes so obviously I have an extra loss this week. I will be weighing myself every Friday morning from now on.
So taking all that into account, I'm down 7lbs this week :)

Thanks, I'm delighted with it. I'm feeling like I didn't have a great day though & it wasn't so bad really, I think I'm getting a bit addicted to this whole diet & exercise thing. I love it, who'd have thought it, lol

Fridays tracker

Breakfast (7)
Strawberries & banana 0
2 coffees with full fat milk 4
1 coffee with low fat milk 1
Chocolate rice cake 2

Lunch (7)
2 thin slices of bread 4
Low low cheese spread 1
Ham 1
Egg mayo, scallion, lettuce 1

Dinner (13)
Wrap 5
1/2 tin chopped tomatoes 0
Onion & garlic 0
1 low fat sausage 1
Ham 1
40g low fat cheese 3
6 chips (take out & a bite of batter sausage) 3

Ww ice-cream 2
2 alcopops 12 (crazyEUR
A bottle of wine which I'm currently drinking 20

Total used 59/33 so using 26 from my weeklies
Only 1 litre of water today. I did a 1/2 in the gym trying the weights & a 1/2 walk so not great but not terrible. Still not feeling happy with it for some reason

Little miss plump said:
Thanks, I'm delighted with it. I'm feeling like I didn't have a great day though & it wasn't so bad really, I think I'm getting a bit addicted to this whole diet & exercise thing. I love it, who'd have thought it, lol

That's good you feel that way about the whole diet and exercise thing.Shame you don't feel happy about the exercise you did as its plenty :0)

Well I feel like I'm having a bit of a bad day today. I didn't make it to the gym as I had so much to do today & then when out I had a smoothie, which I thought was low fat as it was in the "slim n trim" menu of zumo but it had protien whey in it & I'm worried it had quite high points as a result. A combination of not being able to point something & not working out is bothering & what do I do when bothered? I eat!

Todays tracker

Banana 0
Low fat yogurt 2
2Coffee 2

2 thin bread 4
Ham 1
Low fat egg mayo 1
Scallions & Lettuce 0
WW chicken soup 2

Zumo Slim n Trim Smoothie ?

70g dried pasta 7
Low fat burger 2
WW Pesto sauce 2
Bite of OH sausages roll 2
LOADS of sugar free jelly 1
WW ice-cream 2
1/2 WW bar 1
WW crisps 2
Coffee 1
1/2 bottle wine 10

I'm not sure what my total points were with the smoothie but its at least 42 & i only had 10 weeklies left so I'm well over. I drank hardly any water today & no exercise. I'm quite annoyed at myself now

I've went over mine also and I'm wanting to eat rubbish tonight :( hope uv stuck 2 it good today! X

Back