ProPoints Little miss plump to little miss slim

Ah I've stuck to it today but I'm craving junk. There's nothing nice in the house though that's the only reason I haven't ate anything nice

Monday's tracker

Breakfast (1)
Coffee 1
Banana 0
Apple 0

Lunch (12)
chicken filet 4
2 thin bread 4
Low low cheese 1
1 slice low fat cheese 1
Loads of sugar free jelly 1
Coffee 1

Dinner (14)
chicken fillet 4
100g uncle Ben's curry sauce 2
60g dried rice 6
Veg 0
1 Sml bite of OH's garlic bread 1
Coffee 1

27/32 used. Not sure how much water I drank but it seemed like a good bit.
Good workout in the gym doing cardio & weights. A better day today even though I wanted to eat junk all day. That sugar free jelly was my saiviour today. I could walk to the fridge & pick at it without major points

Thanks daisy. I think I'm back on track now. Are you looking forward to your holiday?

Tuesaday's tracker

Breakfast (3)
2 oat cakes 2
Coffee 1

Lunch (10)
Wrap 5
BBQ chicken 2
Ex light mayo 1
15g low fat cheese 2

Dinner (15)
300g potatoes 6
Low fat burger 2
Wholemeal muffin 3
1 slice low fat cheese 1
Ketchup 1
Coffee 1
Sugar free jelly 1

Coffee 1
1 biscuit 1

Total used 30/32. Almost 2 litres of water drank & a 45 minute toning class.

I just have 2 stupid questions about the chips for anyone reading, if I'm putting the potatoes in the oven to cook from raw do I
(a) go by the weight before or after peeling, and..
(b) if I'm baking them in the oven should I be adding extra points to them like a baked potato is higher?

Wednesday tracker

I'm gone over a bit today so I'll have to dome some serious exercise tomorrow

Banana & strawberries 0
Yogurt 2
Coffee 1

Sml wrap 4
Chopped tomato 1
Ham 1
Chicken Tikka 1
30g low fat cheese 3
Cup of soup 1
Velvet crunch 2

Chicken fillet 4
Muffin 3
2 slices of low fat cheese 2
Coffee 1
Ww ice-cream & strawberries 2
1 biscuit 1
Options hot chocolate (with milk) 2
Picking at my kids leftovers 3

Total: 34/32. 1.5 litres of water drank & no exercise done. Weigh in on friday so I have to behave tomorrow

I forgot to do yesterday's tracker but stayed within my points

Down 1lb today, happy enough wih that for week 3. I'm off down the country for the weekend & have a wedding so I'm assuming it'll be a bad weekend. Hopefully I can control myself

Ok I have had a disaster of a weekend. I was at a wedding & party Friday until yesterday & I ate rings around myself. I didn't hold back at all.

The worst bit...waking up this morning & thinking what nice thing will I eat for breakfast! I've managed to not give in so far but I feel like the switch in my head that has been working for me is wavering.

Someone give out to me please!

I know that feeling little miss!! Getting into the routine of eatin what you want and then gettin up to have a bacon roll or somethin terrible for breakfast and realising u need 2 start being good! Torture... Hope u got on ok today x

Little miss plump said:
I forgot to do yesterday's tracker but stayed within my points

Down 1lb today, happy enough wih that for week 3. I'm off down the country for the weekend & have a wedding so I'm assuming it'll be a bad weekend. Hopefully I can control myself

Well done on your loss :0)

Yep, kinda veered off track there for a few days but back to it since yesterday. Feel like I'm struggling a bit though. I've another wedding to go to next Thursday & in my head I'm kind of saying sure I'll be up next week after that anyways I may aswell enjoy it. Not what I should be thinking.
Plus I've an annoying cold & can't muster the energy for the gym. Will update with my tracker in a while.

Hope you enjoyed your holiday daisy.

Sambam that was it exactly the next morning. I forgot I'd been dieting nearly. Did you dye your hair? It's lovely dark.

Sorry to hear you have been struggling but it's good that you are back on track :0) I had a lovely time away thanks,just getting back into routine.I hope your cold goes soon and that you enjoy the wedding and don't let things get on top of you :0)

Yeah I honestly exactly know the feeling! It's a bummer, when u go from being so bad to having to be good again it's a body shock lol. Well hope ur back on track now!

Yeh thanks had my hair like this 4 about a year now jst never changed my picture. X

Back