Little Pink Dress

Missjlouise

Silver Member
I am losing motivation with only 8 weeks to my holiday

I needed to be 2 stone lighter by July 21st

So I thought I'd make a little diary here and hope for some inspiration form fellow pound droppers haha

I have cancelled my Weight Watchers Monthly pass so my first goal tonight is to find a free version of the receipe builder and get all my recipes and things I plan to eat Pro Pointed up

I have to have an immaculate 8 weeks so if you are here and think you may be of some inspiration

HEEEEEEELP

:wave_cry:

I am losing motivation with only 8 weeks to my holiday

I needed to be 2 stone lighter by July 21st

So I thought I'd make a little diary here and hope for some inspiration form fellow pound droppers haha

I have cancelled my Weight Watchers Monthly pass so my first goal tonight is to find a free version of the receipe builder and get all my recipes and things I plan to eat Pro Pointed up

I have to have an immaculate 8 weeks so if you are here and think you may be of some inspiration

HEEEEEEELP

:wave_cry:

Welcome Sweetie :) Do you have an iPhone or iPad? X

I am on the iphone but I also have a laptop!

I have decided to just stuck to the WW app as it pays for my meetings anyway :)

Hello, I need the next 8 weeks to be binge free and I desperately need to stick to the ww points. I would love to lose at least 8lbs in the next 8 weeks. I hope we can help each other!

Hello, I need the next 8 weeks to be binge free and I desperately need to stick to the ww points. I would love to lose at least 8lbs in the next 8 weeks. I hope we can help each other!

YES we will help each other ... how have you been so far this week and what day do you get weighed? I have not been very good this week so far and I get weighed on a Monday evening ... I went swimming today and caught myself in the mirror! I nearly fainted with shock it was awful :(

8 weeks ( 55 days)
2 stone (28 pounds )
28/55 =0.5
I love Math but COME ON
In order to lose the extra 2 stone before my all paid for, all inclusive, 2 week Tunisian family holiday I need to lose 0.5 pounds per DAY
I’m slightly under pressure!
My Plan
One 45min spin class per week
Three Legs, Bums, and Tums per week
Five 30 min interval runs per week ( couch to 5K)
3 day crash diet 4 days weight watchers per week
Tracking every crumb that goes in my mouth
And of course plenty of water
3 day Crash Diet
Day1

• Breakfast-1 Slice of wholemeal toast and half a tin of baked beans.1 small glass of grapefruit juice.
  • Lunch-4 Ounce tuna with 1 slice of wholemeal toast.
  • Dinner-1 chicken breast, mixed veg, 1 small apple and 1 muller light yoghurt.
Day 2

• Breakfast- 1 poached egg on 1 slice of wholemeal toast, half banana.
  • Lunch-3 rice cakes, 4 ounce cottage cheese.
  • Dinner- 1 chicken breast, mixed veg, half banana and 1 muller light yoghurt.
Day 3

• Breakfast- 3 rice cakes, 4 ounce cottage cheese, 1 apple.
  • Lunch- 1 poached egg on 1 slice of wholemeal toast.
  • Dinner- 1 chicken breast, mixed veg, half banana and 1 muller light yoghurt
Hopefully this will do the trick

This is a fantastic app

I love how it breaks down your goal to tell you what to lose each week and also tells you realisticly what you will weigh based on your weight loss trend

Thank you

You're Welcome Sweetie, How are you finding it so far? X

8 weeks ( 55 days)
2 stone (28 pounds )
28/55 =0.5
I love Math but COME ON
In order to lose the extra 2 stone before my all paid for, all inclusive, 2 week Tunisian family holiday I need to lose 0.5 pounds per DAY
I'm slightly under pressure!
My Plan
One 45min spin class per week
Three Legs, Bums, and Tums per week
Five 30 min interval runs per week ( couch to 5K)
3 day crash diet 4 days weight watchers per week
Tracking every crumb that goes in my mouth
And of course plenty of water
3 day Crash Diet
Day1

[*]Breakfast-1 Slice of wholemeal toast and half a tin of baked beans.1 small glass of grapefruit juice.
[*]Lunch-4 Ounce tuna with 1 slice of wholemeal toast.
[*]Dinner-1 chicken breast, mixed veg, 1 small apple and 1 muller light yoghurt.

Day 2

[*]Breakfast- 1 poached egg on 1 slice of wholemeal toast, half banana.
[*]Lunch-3 rice cakes, 4 ounce cottage cheese.
[*]Dinner- 1 chicken breast, mixed veg, half banana and 1 muller light yoghurt.

Day 3

[*]Breakfast- 3 rice cakes, 4 ounce cottage cheese, 1 apple.
[*]Lunch- 1 poached egg on 1 slice of wholemeal toast.
[*]Dinner- 1 chicken breast, mixed veg, half banana and 1 muller light yoghurt

Hopefully this will do the trick

I can see you're taking drastic measures with this 3 Day Diet, Please be careful Sweetie, it doesn't sound like the healthiest of plans! X

You're Welcome Sweetie, How are you finding it so far? X

I can see you're taking drastic measures with this 3 Day Diet, Please be careful Sweetie, it doesn't sound like the healthiest of plans! X

Thank you Serena

I will be careful I promise I just need a guide to whip me into shape I would LOVE to be your weight

So today is day 2 of my 3 day diet!

It is midday and so far all I have had is a coffee with sweetner ...but don't be alarmed the eggs are bubbling away as I type

Last week while doing legs,bums, and tums I pulled a muscle near my hip! I'm not just talking a little pull, I'm talking a full on injury haha. Even while I'm asleep the pain wakes me up. I'm not too worried though because each day the pain has faded slightly. I'm hoping with all my heart that when I do the SAME workout later this evening I can get through it without causing my self any mishap...
To be honest I'd be happy to give the workout thing a permanent shove. If there was another way to tone my "curves" I'd be on it like a bonnet but unfortunately the only way to fight the bulge it to launch myself around my living room and sometimes the gym.

So yea back to the food ...
Mum is coming to pick me and the little man up to go to her house for a picnic in the garden (because the weather is SOOO beautiful :confused:) This is going to be a struggle because my lunch time menu consists of 3 rice cakes and cottage cheese ...real picnic food

I'm reading a good book at the moment so I think I might settle down on mums sofa with my rice cakes and The Rose Petal Beach ... its all about strategic distraction and planning. So I will make sure my chicken breast and veg is ready and waiting for me when I come home this evening

I'll be back later... to update you on how I dealt with the family picnic and to tell you how much I hate legs bums and tums

HAPPY THURSDAY

YES we will help each other ... how have you been so far this week and what day do you get weighed? I have not been very good this week so far and I get weighed on a Monday evening ... I went swimming today and caught myself in the mirror! I nearly fainted with shock it was awful :(

I've been absolutely shocking this week. Yesterday I ate three dairy milk bars!!! I get weighed on Monday evenings like you.

Well draw a line under it you have 3 days to out it right and get a result :) I was doing well yesteday then by 7pm made a silly choice and im in wales today so gonna get some activity points in and sat sun and mon are gonna military :)

Hey Sweetie, How has the 3 Day Diet gone? X

Hey Sweetie, How has the 3 Day Diet gone? X
Thursday was a right off so I had to start again Saturday so today will be day 2 and it has gone really well

I get weighed tomorrow

I didn't do legs bums and tums because I was still in too much pain on my hip but I went for a run on the treadmill yesterday and that went really well

Came on my period last night though so hopefully that won't interfere with a weight loss tmw

How have you been this week?

Thursday was a right off so I had to start again Saturday so today will be day 2 and it has gone really well

I get weighed tomorrow

I didn't do legs bums and tums because I was still in too much pain on my hip but I went for a run on the treadmill yesterday and that went really well

Came on my period last night though so hopefully that won't interfere with a weight loss tmw

How have you been this week?

Sorry to hear you had to start again Sweetie, TOTM seems to affect people differently so fingers crossed it won't have a negative effect on you, it sucks being a girl! I was away Thursday-Saturday so had to have an early WI, only lost 0.5lb but least it was a step (if only a little step!) in the right direction! Managed to stay focused whilst I was away, put some photos up in my diary if you have chance to look at some point? X

Back