Little steps to success

pandora

finding my way again !
I am terible at eating in secret, if i'm in on my own of a night, its something i'm almost compelled to do. Well tonight i'm on my own & knew i would be. I was almost planning earlier what i might eat, but i DIDN'T go out & buy stuff in (as i usually would) & i HAVN'T had anything other than my planned snack (off my Tesco plan)
It's one small step forward
xx

I am terible at eating in secret, if i'm in on my own of a night, its something i'm almost compelled to do. Well tonight i'm on my own & knew i would be. I was almost planning earlier what i might eat, but i DIDN'T go out & buy stuff in (as i usually would) & i HAVN'T had anything other than my planned snack (off my Tesco plan)
xx

Well done hun.... totally relate to where your coming from with the secret eating - almost like if noone see's us it don't count....:rolleyes::eek:

Well done you for sticking to plan xxx

thing is i'm not hungry (not that that would normally stop me :eek:) but i'm not forcing my self not to eat, i just don't want to !
xx

You are making a choice and it's a good one. This is something I am getting to grips with. The fact that everything I eat/drink is my choice - no-one is forcing me. I choose to eat too much of the wrong things and now I have the results to deal with. I had a good day yesterday, resisting 'naughty' stuff all day and then caved in and had drinks and nibbles in the evening. Time was I would be having a go at myself. Now I just think - well done me, good all day, just need to work on the evening self control now. Could have been a lot worse.

It's all about how you look at things I reckon.

Good on you Cheryl, you sound like your head is really getting in the right place and i think that is the most important thing.

Love and hugs

xx

Argh i used to have exactly the same problem - if i was on my own i could somehow justify eating anything, because there was nobody there to see me eating it it almost didn't count [how crazy is that?!]
Well done keep it up lovely!
Daisy x

im totally the same... entire packet of biscuits in one sitting with tea in front of the telly- no problem to me. Its like an addiction or a complusion to eat them. What I did was swap my normal tea for green tea... there is no way Id dunk a choccy bisuit in green tea , thats what helped get me out of the habit.
Well done for identifying the problem and doing something to stop the behaviour .You'll be so proud of your self by the end of the week XXXX

Back