LittleOne's Little Diary

Oh no! I started back at work this week too! I'm actually finding it a little easier as I can pack my healthy lunch up and i haven't got the temptation of my cupboards!!! But...did come home from work so hungry I ate half a hot cross bun without even thinking!!!

At least it was only half and not a whole one!

Lost another 1/2 lb...I think! Someone at work has commented on my thinner face and backside. I still really can't tell other than slightly looser trousers. Should try my tunic on as that was getting a bit tight.

New scales ordered so come Friday I will weigh on both and move forward with the new reading.

Made a lush chicken, pork and prawn sweet and sour Chinese with egg noodles. Only 3 syns.

Got my big monthly shop delivered today with loads of meat and some chinese/Indian low calorie sauces. Have a hairy biker korma to try.

Was going to pop to the farmers market for fresh stuff today but fatigue got the better of me. Then I thought I'd just go over the road to sainsburys. I fell asleep. Oh well will go after work tomorrow.

Got some meringue nests, more cocoa powder for brownies and some mint and orange flavourings to try in them. Time to try new things and switch it up a bit.

Would like to loose more than 1/2 lb a week so we'll see what happens. My issue if speed foods, just realised I like peppers so there must be other stuff I like out there too!

Oooh new scales came today. Had a quick compare..not really accurate of my actual weight as it was wrong time of day and I was fully clothed but the new ones make me a kg more and give me the same weight regardless of where I move them to. Not bothered about the weight difference, as long as there's a future downward trend I'm happy.

Also got a tape measure with them so on Fridays I'm to keep track of my measurements too.

Defo felt thinner today, jeans really loose as we're my tops. Had a study day at work and took my lunch. Had a small skinny sugar free caramel late from Costa. No idea how many syns are in that but much less than a fat with sugar syrup!

Need to get back into the habit of writing my food down.

Have worked it out! I think.

Calories for skinny caramel late is 108 per portion for a small take out if not using hexa which I probably wouldn't.

Sugar free caramel syrup is 2 syns per shot compared to 41 in normal syrup! No brainer really lol.

Would I take 39 from 108 to accurately get calories/syns?

I'd say so Little One! I thought to sugar free syrups were free, but maybe I just assumed!

Had a stay the same week which isn't surprising as I've had a bad fatigue week and haven't had any energy to cook.

New scales are fab, defo +1kg compared to the others.

Parents bought round easter stuff including a 1kg lindt bunny! I worked out the calories. Not a good idea! I think I'm just going to enjoy it, get it eaten and therfore not around to tempt me and then get back on sw properly. I have 2 weeks off (4 days in london) so can hopefully get some batch cooking done before heading back to work and start again.
It has definately been harder being back at work. Temptation is always there and even though I now just have the one biscuit/choc rather than lots, I haven't been keeping track of the rest of my food. Just so exhausted.

I will get there. I'm not giving up. Just need to be more organised when not off work and start the diary properly again. But first....The bunny gets it!

Oh my word have I had an off plan week! Back on it this week though, really want to make this work and need to be more disiplined. Not going to weigh until Friday so will have a few days getting back into the swing of it.

Oh my word have I had an off plan week! Back on it this week though, really want to make this work and need to be more disiplined. Not going to weigh until Friday so will have a few days getting back into the swing of it.

Draw a line my lovely, you can do it x

Thanks guys.

Need to pop to the shop tomorrow for veg and chicken. Have beef mince and pork stir fry bits so hoping to batch cook loads ready for going back to work.

Well after a week and a bit off with easter choc and 4 days in london I only managed to gain 100g! Not entirely sure how but hey I'll take it!

Bow weighing with new scales, much better and more accurate. Forgot to do measurements so will try to remember next Friday.

Weight 69.7kg (68.7 on old scales)

B - Alpen bar (3.5)
35g porridge (hexb) with 100mls coconut choc milk (hexa)

Cup of tea
Tuc (2)

L - Mug shot
Slice of wm bread (2.5)
Harvest morn (2.5)
Whitworth shot (4.5)

D - jacket potato with tuna, fromage frais and cheese (rest hexa)

3 mikado (3)

Syns 18

Please ignore the total lack of speed food, forgot to grab fruit before leaving for work.

B/L - porridge (hexb) with chocolate coconut milk (part hexa) with strawberries.
Alpen bar (3.5)

Alpen bar (3.5)

D - pasta, chicken, spinach, tomatoes, onions. Sauce and marinade made with free stuff!

Treat crunchie X2 (8)

Syns 15

Good sounding nice Little One!

Day off as I got older today.

Had a lovely trio roast with all the naughty stuff, salted caramel choc pot (sorry Jellybeans!) And much wine!

Noms!

I did thank you lovely.

You can have alpro soya chocolate milk or koko coconut chocolate milk as hex a. When I'm up I'll look in my book for amounts. Xx

I did thank you lovely.

You can have alpro soya chocolate milk or koko coconut chocolate milk as hex a. When I'm up I'll look in my book for amounts. Xx

Its the alro almond one you can have hun...the soya one is synned!!! And you can have 250ml of it :)

Back