LittleOne's Little Diary

Made 1/2 syn brownies this evening and considering I'm not a natural baker they're ok.

I do however now need physio on my shoulder. Or maybe just an electric whisk.

Proper sized mixing bowls would be good too.

And maybe next time I'll avoid burning myself with a very hot tin.

Oh fun and games haha!

They are a bit dry, maybe the egg whites needed a bit more whisking. There were peaks but not hold bowl over head stylee.
I did adapt a little and added some qwark with salted caramel options on top. Lush!

So 10 minutes after last night's post I had a neighbour at my door seeking refuge from her husband who had beat her black and blue. Had 4 police and 3 paramedics out to her and spent 4 hours in a&e with her. Thankfully nothing broken and he got arrested. She's now at a refuge and fingers crossed he's prosecuted and she and her 3 year old son can make a fresh start.

B - weatabix (hexb) with milk (1/2 hexa)

Harvest morn bar (2.5)
Brownie (2)

L - sandwich thin (5) with 1 cheese triangle and lighter cheese (1/2 hexa)
Aldi Greek style yoghurt
Apple

D - Home made cottage pie (5%mince, tomatoes, onions, carrots, corgette, normal and sweet potatoes topped with lighter cheese)

Brownie (2)

Syns 11.5

Oh, how awful! Hope she's OK, and that poor little boy :-( Well done for your good deeds in looking after her xx

I hope they'll be ok too. Thankfully the boy isn't his so she can cut him out completely if she chooses. He seemed a bit shell shocked but did manage to sleep through most of it.

And she's back with him.

Cup of tea with sugar (1)

Almond biscuit (2)
Harvest morn bar (2.5)
Grapes

D - cottage pie
Brownie (2)

Harvest morn bar (2.5)
Brownie (2)

Syns 12

Went back to work today after 2 1/2 months off sick. And you'd think I'd be organised. Nope. Though was only there for 6 hours my lunch could have actually consisted of more than a biscuit, Grapes and a Harvest morn bar!
Will try better tomorrow.

That doesn't surprise me!!

It takes so much to leave someone like that, they twist your mind until you don't know which way is up. You think it's love and they're genuinely sorry so you go back.

I hope she sees the light soon and leaves him

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

L - Choc chip Cookie (2.5)
Harvest morn bar (2.5)
2 x Babybel (1/2 hexa)
Grapes
Apple

Thorntons choc (3)

Pops (4)

D - cottage pie
Brownie (2)

Syns 14

Well it's taking all my will power at work to not dive into the biscuits and chocolates! 1 of each will do and is savoured more that it would have been back in the day when I would have had 5 lol!

I really don't have the energy to cook.

3 days in a row there's been temptation at work (today it was cake, I had a slither, like the thinnest slice you've ever seen).

I will have a gain tomorrow because I've been back to work after 2 months off and my eating/food has been different, plus had a lunch out yesterday...with pud.

Was tempted to order a pizza, even got to checkout but then closed the page.

Sunday is going to be off plan as I'm out for dinner with the mothership.

I'm just not feeling it this week. Plus I have another essay to write which means study snacking.

I don't care how long it takes for the weight to come off and I don't care if I go off plan. That's life. But I do care that I seem to be loosing motivation even though I really need a belt for my jeans now!

And I want a white baguette sandwich.

God I'm grumpy!!

Don't beat yourself up LittleOne...a week off plan here and there won't do any harm in Tue long run, and it might just be what you need and then you'll get your mojo back all of a sudden! And the pizza scenario proves that you're stronger than you give yourself credit for :)

Thanks hun. Ended up having mackerel in the end, with 2 cats eagerly watching lol. Was just having a paddy I think and yeah you're right, I would have just said screw it and ordered the pizza in the past, so things are changing.

Official weigh this morning and the scales saga continues. Because I don't fully trust them I wait for 3 consecutive weights that are the same. Well...It varied anywhere between 69.3 (gain), 68.3 (good loss) and 68.9 (little loss). I got 68.9 3 times in row so gonna go with that but as soon as payday comes I'm getting some new ones!

Note to self: don't make a frittata in a flan tin with removable base.....

ForumRunner_20150318_225227.png

Haha! Love it! Xx

Your fault JB! You posted yours which inspired me!

Haha! I love how I'm held responsible!!! Xx

Thought I'd pop by and let you know my mother in law finally saw the consultant Friday for her breast cancer check up....all clear for another year!!! Such a good feeling!

Oh that's fantastic news JB! Long may it continue. Hope you did some celebrating?
I'm still in the freaking out at every cough and headache phase with mine!

We haven't really celebrated just yet....mainly cos we've all been so busy! My husband's off to San Diego on Wednesday, the same day I return to work after maternity leave so we've been rushing around trying to get organised! But...they're popping over tomo evening, so might toast to it haha! It's just nice yo get to the 2 year point... She was told after treatment her type of cancer would be most likely to return within 5 years, so once we get each year checked off, it feels like a mini but huge!) victory!!!

And yes the paranoia must be one of the worst bits, right?! Every little thing you're like 'could it be something more?'! Xx

Omg being back at work is not good for my sw journey!!

10 syns on biscuits today! But at least I was aware of the syns and stopped there.

Also haven't been writing down what I'm having and as I'm finding today I have no energy or inclination to make dinner. Not even to defrost something.

And bugger all speed food due to the above.

Urgh.

Back