LittleOne's Little Diary

This was slices cut into quarters! Managed some if I had it with lots of other fruit to disguise the texture but the second I felt a slimey piece on my tounge, that was it.

I want to like them. The flavour is lovely. The texture is just pure wrong!!!

I know...but I'm stubborn mare lol! Heard something somewhere that if you make a child try a food 25 times they'll eventually like it. I'm working on this principle haha!

I heard that too, and kinda worked with me and olives...I love them now, but years ago I hated them!

Ooooh nooooooo.

I broke today! So the pizza lunch changed to a burger lunch. With white bun. And chips. And a dessert.

But I didn't feel guilty and really enjoyed because I knew it wouldn't happen again for a long time.

So on my rubbish scales I was 68.7kg this morning (weighed a day early knowing I was having a naughty day!). So that's 3.3kg down (1/2 stone)! Wore a different pair of jeans than the last time I wore some and they were loose too so I may start believing it soon. Wish I'd done measurements too tho.

Well done you! I wish I'd done measurements too, and a before photo!

Oh yes and a photo. I don't have a full length mirror either so finding it really hard to tell.

Oh it was all going so well. Then an impromptu dinner with the parental units but chose well. Had seabass. With fennel. Never had that before and all I can say is it's odd.
Now I'm at home having a hormonal moment devouring my treat size chocs!! It's *week and usually I crave something with fresh cream so it could be worse. Have such a sweet tooth when I'm on.

Back on plan (again) but really hungry and snacky. Shopping coming tomorrow so need to sit on my hands! Not expecting a loss at all on Friday.

You've still got some time to rein it in littleone...wait and see what happens! I'm a bit the same today...think when you've eaten off plan, the first day or two back on plan can be harder than normal!

It really is hard to get back on it. Especially when you have no fruit and veg in the house!!!

Added cocoa powder to my online shop so that I can try the choc muffins you made (sadly not the oreo ones) for a low syn sweet treat.

Need to find some new recipes too so I don't get bored.

Yeah, new recipes help spice things up a bit I think! I've discovered a few new things to try (dark choc almond milk as hex a, whitworths shots for low syn treats and bought the dessert style Muller's but not had any yet). Think that helps keep some motivation! Xx

B - porridge (hexb) with koko chocolate coconut milk (hexa) with strawberries

L - omelette with ham, lighter cheese (hexa ish) and spinach

S - apple
Aldi Greek style yoghurt
Treat size fudge (3)

D - Diet coke chicken with roast corgette, parsnip, butternut squash, tomatoes and spinach.

Harvest morn bar (2.5)

Syns 5.5

Back on it like a boss! Love the choc porridge though with koko can only have 200mls. I need a more accurate measuring jug as the one I have starts at 200mls and although I used less than that I don't know how much! So had a tiny bit of low fat cheese on my omelette, literally 3 grates worth.

Does the koko taste very coconuty?

No not at all. Just like choc milk.

Popped into work and sat right next to this. Haven't touched them! Even though I can have a barrel for 2.5 syns.

ForumRunner_20150305_160943.png

B - 35g porridge (hexb) with 50mls koko choc coconut milk (1/4 hexa) and strawberries

L - jacket potato with tuna mayo (2) and cheese (rest hexa)

D - sandwich thin (5) with ham and aldi light cheese triangle (1.5)
Harvest morn bar (2.5)

Syns 11

Bit of a random food day. Been out and about and didn't get home till late. I don't like having to hot meals in the day, no idea why so that's why dinner and lunch are the wrong way round lol.

Very impressed I didn't have any chocolates, I'd normally be diving in with the rest of them!

300g / 0.6 lbs on this week. Not bad considering I was a snack monster with my period. Next!

Back