LittleOne's Little Diary

Fantastic news! My mother in law has just had her year 2 post treatment mammogram, so we're awaiting news.

Indeed...celebrating is a necessity at times like these I'd say!

Fingers crossed for you MIL. Mum is waiting for a surgical review of her seroma on mastectomy side and mamo on remaining breast. Did your MIL struggle with feeling happy after the all clear?

Yeah, she had to end her chemo early cos it was making her so poorly so she's been quite paranoid. We also lost my sister in law to leukaemia 5 years ago, so that's made it harder.

Oh god I'm so sorry, cancer sucks big time. We lost my nan to ovarian last year too.

It really does! Effects so many people in one way or another, be it them that has it or someone they love. I just hope for my father in law's sake that's the last we hear of it, don't think he'd cope very well if it did come back.

When does she get the results? X

Urgh I hate being weighed on different scales. Had a hospital appointment and was 71kg by their scales but my cheeky weigh on mine (which I'm going by) is 68.5kg. Although I know it doesn't mean anything, it's just annoying lol!

Yep, I'm with you there...my new scales made me 2 lb heavier than my old ones did!

Her appointment is next Friday I believe, although she was talking of having to rearrange it at one point. She doesn't like to think about it between the mammogram and consultant appointment so I've tried not to bring it up unless she does :-/

I hate the waiting. Hope it goes well for her x

Thanks hun x

Well not had the best food week in the world and ran out of fresh stuff and energy to get more. I finally did a shop yesterday and found a local lady who does fruit and veg boxes for £10 so getting one of those next week.

Lost another 300g (0.6lb) which takes me to a total of 2.5kg (5.5lb) lost so far which I'm chuffed with.

Well done LittleOne! Fruit and veg boxes sound amazing! My work used to do them...wish they still did!

B - weatabix (hexb) with milk (1/2 hexa)
Marvest morn bar (2.5)

L - sandwich thin (5) with dairylea (1/2 hexa) and ham
Apple
Muller light

D - sw chicken and Quorn sausage jambalaya.

Minimins jaffa cake (6)

Jaffa cake still in the fridge setting but looks amazing.

I used sainsburys mini flan cakes 4 syns each.
Sugar free orange jelly 0.5 syns for the whole sachet...about a 1/4 put into 4 flans so gonna say free! The rest saved for snacking on.
2 treat size bags of buttons melted and put into the jelly. 2 syns per flan.

6 syns per jaffa cake...It looks so much more wicked that!

Ooooh the jaffa cake is nice! Could soooo have another but will be good and save it for tomorrow.

Marvest morn bar (2.5)

Apple
Muller light

D - sw chicken and Quorn sausage jambalaya.

Minimins jaffa cake (6)

Jaffa cake still in the fridge setting but looks amazing.

I used sainsburys mini flan cakes 4 syns each.
Sugar free orange jelly 0.5 syns for the whole sachet...about a 1/4 put into 4 flans so gonna say free! The rest saved for snacking on.
2 treat size bags of buttons melted and put into the jelly. 2 syns per flan.

6 syns per jaffa cake...It looks so much more wicked that!

Oh that sounds so good, may have to try that one. Love jaffa cakes.

It's lovely! Just make sure to let jelly set a bit before putting it in the flan x

L - sandwich thin (5) with dairylea (1/2 hexa) and ham.
Muller light
Grapes

S - egg muffins
Harvest morn bar (2.5)

D - baked potato with tuna and quark

Minimins jaffa cake (6)

Syns 13.5

Muller light
Chewy delight (4.5)

S - egg muffins

D - jambalaya

Treat size buttons (4)

Syns 13.5

Veg box coming tomorrow, so excited!

Back