Littleone's SW food diary

Littleone

Hi all :)

So recently I've been writing all my food down on paper in the hope that it would help me stick to the plan. It did! So I've decided to start a proper brand new food diary on here (got a bit lazy with my old one unfortunately) to see if there are any places where I'm going wrong and haven't realised... I also simply like the community element. :)

I weigh in Wednesday mornings at group and this week I'm feeling quietly confident of a loss which is a great position to be in. :)

Do feel free to pop in to this diary whenever! I won't write today's food as my memory fails me lol.

I am trying to be patient with the journey. I want to lose about 4.5 stone and thankfully I think my head is finally in the right place to do so.

But I should probably go to sleep now, it's getting late ...

X

Today's food...

Breakfast: 1 alpen light (half HEb) crumbled in onken fat free vanilla yogurt (1) with an apple

Lunch: square wrap (8) spread with extra light philly (2) ham and red onion, grapes

Snack: beans on 1 slice w/m toast (half HEb) with reduced fat cheddar (half HEa)

Tea: dusted lemon sole (5?) with pasta, passata and the rest of the rf cheese (half HEa), a few more grapes

Total syns: 16

Can't wait for our next shopping day as we are on a tight budget and running out of superfree to snack on.

Also a wee bit nervous for weigh in tomorrow morning (fingers crossed). I am definitely in a different mindset this time doing slimming world. Although I'm not expecting a gain or sts, if I do I don't see it as a disaster.

X

Congrats! That's a great loss :)

Back