LittleRomanys Food Diary

Urgh, I've just eaten a shortbread coz I couldn't sleep & was starving , goodbye to 8pp from weekly :(

I'm bodging this right up

U are fine hun! That's what weeklies are for!!! Xx

I know but I was trying to save enough for fish n chips on fri, I think they work out to 19pp x

Fish and chips is 29pp!! I work in a chip shop lol!! It is 18pp for the fish and 11pp for a SMALL chip!! If your local chip shop serves large portions it could be up to 40pp!!! SORRY for being the bearer of bad news :eek::(:(:(

Oh my god ! At least I'll know now !

No way am I using any weeklies now

I went way over last week then :(

Bloody hell, will I ever get this right ?

You sure will!! We all had to learn wee things like this!! I still get somethings wrong lol!

Up to a fe weeks ago I was pointing
Potatoes at 2pp per200g! It's actually 2pp for 100g lmao whoops xxxx

I feel a right wally !

Just hope I lose this week even with the bodge ups

fingers crossed for a good wi for you x

Tomorrow morning, this is my 1st weigh in

Thanks Yes, btw there isn't too much difference with the delux pack, i think it just list more point values

BREAKFAST
4 x choc weetabix, no milk-8pp
Coffee-2pp

LUNCH
Cin & Raisin Bagel-7pp
Cup of Tea-1pp

TEA
Plain Omlette, 2 eggs-4pp
4 tbsp Peas-4pp
2 Garlic Bread-6pp
Apple-0pp

All 32 daily pp used
0 weeklies being used, 30 left

Last edited:
Thanks for the good luck girls ! i have a feeling i'll need it !

Heya Amber, i have just found your diary and been having a read, you seem to be doing very well but are very harsh on yourself. We all make mistakes with pointing things, i went for a meal with my mam thought it was 18pp and it ended up as 51. I wanted to go murder the chef :) I am sure you will have a great Wi. Also is the fish and chips a treat after WI if so wouldnt it come off next week points and so you will have plenty?
Good luck with WI tomorrow xx

Fish & chips is always on a friday night, i couldn't give that up ! lol
I'm saving the rest of my weeklies for friday now :)

Fingers.....legs...arms...everything crossed for you :D

Thank you hun x

We all made mistakes in our first few weeks! We just middle along and it gets easier! U will do this! U just need to stop being so hard on yourself! Good luck for WI xx

Back